The GOD Squad-Ministers in a Minute

The GOD Squad-Ministers in a Minute

Mid-America's most celebrated wedding ministers

Kansas City, MO 64113 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our minister was great! We had bad weather so the ceremony was a little hectic but he handled it beautifully and put everyone at ease. Thanks God Squad.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Deidra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Billy Oyler was excellent! He kept us informed and was just wonderful

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Deborah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our minister made us feel like we had known him forever. Everyone mentioned how much he felt like part of the family. Thanks God Squad for helping make our day so special.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Paul White was absolutely the best person we could ever have officiate our ceremony! When we met with him ahead of time, I just knew that there would be no worries on our big day. He even read a "marriage blessing" that we were previously going to ask a family member to read but couldn't find anyone who seemed up for it. I highly recommend The God Squad, especially Rev. Paul White, to anyone who needs an officiate for their ceremony (religious or non-religious).

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we were planning our wedding, we are both non practicing Catholics but believe in God, we wanted to incorporate in our ceremony several references to God. My fiancé had been married before and the catholic church was not as willing to work with us. We were given Father Ken's name from the Arch dioceses and after speaking to him on the phone, were both convinced he was our officiant. He gave us total control of the ceremony, but guided us when needed. Making sure we had all the steps in the right direction/order and giving helpful suggestions. Nothing was pushed on us. He made sure we were comfortable with everything and on the day of the wedding made sure everything went very smoothly, keeping us both calm and performing the ceremony exactly as we had written it. I would highly recommend Ministers in a Minute to make your special day yours!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Tia

• Wedding: 10/27/2014
Arden
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Over the years, my family has been gifted with The God Squad, Ministers in a Minute's generosity in sharing their passion for love and talent for creating unbelievably unique and moving messages for numerous ceremonies and life celebrations. Most recently, I was married to the love of my life and Father Ken was there to make this union one of the most beautiful things ever witnessed by our family and friends. The degree of detail and personal touches left my new husband and I floating on a cloud - our guests left feeling inspired and the event was overflowing with abundant love. We are so lucky to have found each other...and our families are SO very lucky to have found Ministers in a Minute to help us celebrate all of life's most memorable moments. I can sincerely say that my favorite part of our wedding day was not the dress, the cake, the food, the drinks, the dance...but the time we stood in front of our guests, led by Father Ken, expressing our vows and openly sharing our love story with our family and friends. Thank you for such a precious gift!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Ginger
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Ken was the mist genuinely nice Man/priest I have ever met. He was understanding and accommodated everything we wanted. He was such a nice guy we really wanted him to stay for the party. But as it is tradition, he could not. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Thank You Father Ken for making our special day even more special.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Ken was great he called several times to check on us to see if we had questions or concerns. We had a surprise Halloween Wedding and he dressed in his Monk outfit to help us surprise our family and friends. We could not have asked for someone more professional and caring for our service. We wanted him to stay he is so nice. Thank you so much for making our day perfect. My wife was nervous about saying anything other than "I do" being she is shy. I was more nervous than she was. lol .. He led us nicely through the service and was just a very sweet nice man. I would recommend him for any service.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
jonathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do we begin? There are no words to describe how much we enjoy Paster Earle Fisher. He was perfect. We wouldn't take T.D. Jakes over him. It was spiritual. His mic went out but he kept going and didn't miss a beat. Any questions we had, he answered them promptly. Was very helpful with the ceremony questions. We can't say enough good things about him.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Dr. Fredisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ministers in a Minute was awesome! We planned our wedding in 3 weeks and they were totally accommodating! My husband is a total introvert and Brother Paul made him feel completely comfortable standing at the altar. He's funny, easy going and thorough! I know everyone will be more than happy having Ministers in a Minute as their officiant! The day was PERFECT! Thank You Ministers in a Minute!

Genova
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Apprehensive at first, but these guys really know their weddings. We will HIGHLY recommend. Thanks again.

Renny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The minister was great. He was very helpful and friendly. They were flexible and worked with us on our ceremony.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Moore was absolutely wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful service.

Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The preacher was very patient and very nice and understanding.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Moore was so nice and accommodating! I would highly recommend him and the God Squad!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Amy
816-337-8947
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards