The Fetzer Center

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Fetzer Center went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We had both our ceremony and reception at this venue and both were beautiful! We had an outdoor ceremony on their amazing raised deck. Our wedding was in October in Michigan, so we were concerned about the weather, however they had a back-up indoor location right on site so that put our minds at ease. Everything is provided by the Fetzer staff; alcohol service, catering, full set-up and take-down. We had a server assigned specifically to us who took care of my fiance, our bridal party, and me before, during, and after the wedding. The food was amazing and we received many compliments on it. The way they decorated was absolutely gorgeous. I had a lot of personal touches that I wanted included and they made it their mission to make my vision a reality. The price we paid was worth every single penny and I think the service we received was worth much more than we paid. I could not possibly say enough good about this venue!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Fetzer Center was amazing! The people (Todd and Lyndsee) where great to work with and took the stress way by going above and beyond to help with anything you need and make sure your day is exactly how you imagine it to be! I keep getting compliments on how wonderful the food was as well! I can't even express how much we we loved having our reception here and highly highly recommend the Fetzer Center to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enjoyed ourselves and the fetter center did an excellent job making that happen!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Elaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best choice I made for my wedding was booking the Fetzer center!!! Shannon, Todd and their team totally exceeded our expectations and truly made my wedding an event to remember! They went above and beyond and I truly appreciate everything they did for us!!! THANK YOU so so much!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Logan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Fetzer Center was incredible, they made everything so simple and stress free. Not only did our ceremony and reception look absolutely stunning but everyone was so kind and friendly. We met with their event coordinator who went over everything with us making sure they knew what we wanted and they took it from there! They truly do a fantastic job.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Maggie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was delicious. The service was great. One of the servers spilled on my dress (just an accident but horrifying none the less) other than that the servers did a very nice job.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Catering
Katelyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't express how fantastic a job they did to make our daughters disney themed wedding perfect in every way. They even did a opening dance to our surprise to Be Our Guest as the door's flew open and the salads were serviced to our guests. Our friends are still commenting as to how much fun they had at the wedding and that is due to all the help from the whole staff at Fetzer. Well done and thank you so very much.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fetzer Center did an AWESOME job! It looked incredible,the food could not have been better,and they did all the work!! Made my vision a reality!!! Would highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used them for our reception. It was fantastic and Lyndsee and her staff exceeded all expectations!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at the Fetzer Center and everything was beautiful and well organized. All the staff were wonderful, nice, and helpful. I would definitely recommend the Fetzer Center to anyone looking for an event venue!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved the Fetzer Center for our reception. We received many compliments about the food and the site. They set everything up for us and took it down. All was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier.

• Wedding: 06/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place was FANTASTIC. They set up everything and cleaned it all up. LOVE!

Oh, and the food was also great. We couldn't have gotten a better wedding and reception!

• Wedding: 10/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Fetzer Center did a great job. Kathy was such a pleasure to work with. She answered all of the questions I had (and there were a lot of them) in a timely manner. The food was wonderful and there was a good menu selection. The trees and deck area block the view of the other buildings so you don't feel like you are in the middle of campus. Great location, great food, great staff.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! Shannon, Todd and the entire staff at the Fetzer were an absolute dream to work with! We had our wedding and reception there and it was the perfect venue! I can't believe how smoothly everything went the day of. They took care of everything...setting out the favors, escort cards, cupcakes and the extra touches with the decorations were fantastic! The food was delicious and our guests are still talking about it!! I am so happy that we decided to have our special day at the Fetzer. I will definitely recommend the Fetzer to anyone looking to book a wedding or special occasion, LOVED IT!! Thank you !!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful experience we had Saturday night for our daughters wedding. We had compliments of the food, the wait staff, the bartender and we ourselves found the event management first rate. A perfect evening!!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Susan
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food was excellent. Shannon was sweet and helpful andtook care of everything. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
269-387-3232
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards