The Fetzer Center

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the beginning to the end, the staff repsonded immediately to emails and was available to meet when I could. If I had to drop off anything all the staff there were very helpful and made sure the right people got the information or whatever it was I needed. I was so pleased along with all my guests who could not stop gushing about the food and the facility. They decorated with what I had and what they had, all along communicating with me.
The package included cocktail hour, ice sculpture, all the linens in all the colors and the tastings were done amazing. You got to see how they could decorate or what they had from the appetizers to all the many assortments of foods they had. I had a budget for the bar and they were so accomodating and helped get the groom what he wanted too. Just so happy I did not have to have my wedding party clean up afterwards, they set up and cleaned up for us. SO Happy to have gone with them.

Recently Married

All I can say is all around AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!! They literally made my reception dreams come true! PROFESSIONAL top notch service! Friendly atmosphere! Ease all your worries and take care of everything! They actually care about you and really take care of you! They end up being all your friends in the end! I wouldnt have an event anywhere else now!

Recently Married

They were amazing. Super supportive, really easy to work with. Worth every single penny. Made our day so incredibly special.

Michelle
10/11/2014

The staff at the Fetzer Center went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We had both our ceremony and reception at this venue and both were beautiful! We had an outdoor ceremony on their amazing raised deck. Our wedding was in October in Michigan, so we were concerned about the weather, however they had a back-up indoor location right on site so that put our minds at ease. Everything is provided by the Fetzer staff; alcohol service, catering, full set-up and take-down. We had a server assigned specifically to us who took care of my fiance, our bridal party, and me before, during, and after the wedding. The food was amazing and we received many compliments on it. The way they decorated was absolutely gorgeous. I had a lot of personal touches that I wanted included and they made it their mission to make my vision a reality. The price we paid was worth every single penny and I think the service we received was worth much more than we paid. I could not possibly say enough good about this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Shannon
09/20/2014

The Fetzer Center was amazing! The people (Todd and Lyndsee) where great to work with and took the stress way by going above and beyond to help with anything you need and make sure your day is exactly how you imagine it to be! I keep getting compliments on how wonderful the food was as well! I can't even express how much we we loved having our reception here and highly highly recommend the Fetzer Center to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Elaina
06/15/2014

We enjoyed ourselves and the fetter center did an excellent job making that happen!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Logan
05/24/2014

The best choice I made for my wedding was booking the Fetzer center!!! Shannon, Todd and their team totally exceeded our expectations and truly made my wedding an event to remember! They went above and beyond and I truly appreciate everything they did for us!!! THANK YOU so so much!

Maggie
05/23/2014

The Fetzer Center was incredible, they made everything so simple and stress free. Not only did our ceremony and reception look absolutely stunning but everyone was so kind and friendly. We met with their event coordinator who went over everything with us making sure they knew what we wanted and they took it from there! They truly do a fantastic job.

Katelyn
09/21/2013

The food was delicious. The service was great. One of the servers spilled on my dress (just an accident but horrifying none the less) other than that the servers did a very nice job.

Services Used: Catering

I can't express how fantastic a job they did to make our daughters disney themed wedding perfect in every way. They even did a opening dance to our surprise to Be Our Guest as the door's flew open and the salads were serviced to our guests. Our friends are still commenting as to how much fun they had at the wedding and that is due to all the help from the whole staff at Fetzer. Well done and thank you so very much.

Amber
06/01/2013

Fetzer Center did an AWESOME job! It looked incredible,the food could not have been better,and they did all the work!! Made my vision a reality!!! Would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used them for our reception. It was fantastic and Lyndsee and her staff exceeded all expectations!

2+ years ago

I had my wedding reception at the Fetzer Center and everything was beautiful and well organized. All the staff were wonderful, nice, and helpful. I would definitely recommend the Fetzer Center to anyone looking for an event venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the Fetzer Center for our reception. We received many compliments about the food and the site. They set everything up for us and took it down. All was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was FANTASTIC. They set up everything and cleaned it all up. LOVE!

Oh, and the food was also great. We couldn't have gotten a better wedding and reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fetzer Center did a great job. Kathy was such a pleasure to work with. She answered all of the questions I had (and there were a lot of them) in a timely manner. The food was wonderful and there was a good menu selection. The trees and deck area block the view of the other buildings so you don't feel like you are in the middle of campus. Great location, great food, great staff.