The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful place and the perfect place to get married. Paige Flowers, along with her family were so wonderful and helpful and so accommodating to everything we wanted. Our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more. I have no complaints at all about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and would recommend it to anyone over any other place. Perfect day, perfect people, all around perfect!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Sam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we visited The Farm at Eagles Ridge for the first time a month after getting engaged, we knew that this was the place that we would be getting married. The location is stunning and unique. The Herr family was an absolute pleasure to work with and they were timely with all communication leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and I am so happy that it was at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farm at Eagles Ridge truly thinks of everything on your wedding day. Both owners are quick to respond with any questions and are both professional and sweet. The venue is also breathtakingly beautiful. The bridal suite is so comfortable with everything you could need to get ready. They truly make sure your big day is everything you could ever want.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is truly a hidden treasure. We live in Philly currently so I would recommend this to ANY couple who is in the area.
Our wedding was unforgettable. Our ceremony was held in the corn crib with a tent set up provided by a local business (the weather wasn't great during the afternoon). It provided gorgeous photos and it turned out perfect- I couldn't have been happier. We had the cocktail hour in barn, but as soon as the sky cleared, the doors were open and we could enjoy the courtyard. One of the unique things about this venue is the options that you have.
If you are looking for a venue that has class, without feeling stuffy, and aren't looking for that conventional hall type of wedding venue, you have to check out the farm. The barn has original wood from the 1820s, high ceilings, large pillars, and large windows that outlook the grounds- absolutely stunning. It's also climate controlled. The courtyard and corn crib are perfect additions to give guests the ability to go outside and enjoy the evening on a nice nice. You also can rent a firepit- we had a smores station set up and everyone loved it. The stone house where the bridal party gets ready is gorgeous. Ladies- theres a HUGE mirror in the suite upstairs- the kind that we all dream about, large bathroom, and plenty of room to get ready :) Gents- you get a man cave with couches and a flat screen tv downstairs. The grounds are beautiful as well- perfect for pictures by the pond or of the landscape.
Our guests still rave about our wedding and have said they never saw something so unique.
Betsy and her family were extremely professional too. Someone was there the entire night and worked seamlessly with the other vendors- everyone knew the game plan.
I wish I could do it all over again!

Best,
Gillian Alfonse

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding. Paige and her family were very easy to work with, they were extremely accommodating and they made us feel like our special day was their special day too. The venue is absolutely stunning and the entire day our guests continued to comment on the beauty of it. Everyone was impressed with all the beautiful touches Paige and her family made sure to include in their renovations before they opened.

Their attention to detail before our day came made everything run smoothly and allowed us to focus on our family and friends and not about any logistical worries.

I would like to go on and on about how wonderful the Farm at Eagles Ridge and it's owners are but hopefully I have made my point. This is a beautiful place and I highly recommend it!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks so much to Paige for all she did to make Amy's wedding so beautiful. From designing the venue to upkeep of the property and seeing to our needs Saturday, she and her family have been, giving, gracious and caring.

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was positive in every way. It is a peaceful, pristine venue for couples to celebrate the beauty of their love as they begin their life together. The Herr family has given a precious gift to others that allowed us to share and enjoy such an awesome location.

It was a beautiful, wonderful day for our family, and I really appreciate the opportunity we had to use this venue. All our guests raved about the beauty of the surroundings and clean and freshness of all parts of the barn area itself. It's not easy to keep it that way with families celebrating with gusto every weekend. I have friends that attended that already want to have their weddings there.

Paige connected us with Fiffer at Treasured rentals and she really helped us get the look just the way we wanted it. It may be more involved than going somewhere that the catering, etc. is already on site, but we worked with Rettew's who were tremendous and made it seem easy.

We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. It was definite worth it.

• Flexibility: 5.0

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was awed by how beautiful it was. Paige and Betsy were fantastic to work with. I would definitely recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, the owners of this venue were fabulous to work with! Our daughter's wedding was flawless due to the hard work of many vendors and this beautiful venue. They were incredibly helpful in all aspects to make sure that the wedding day was perfect.

I think the comments by our friends and family speak for themselves, so let me share -

"This is the most incredible venue for a wedding we have ever seen!"
"The grounds are manicured and impeccable!"
"Everything has been restored beautifully!"
"I have never seen anything so beautiful!"
"The venue is picture perfect."
"The owners made us feel like family."

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with Paige and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ride. Our family and guests were very impressed with the Farm and the entire evening I got compliments on what a fantastic venue we had chosen. Every one of those compliments was well deserved. Along with the setting, and to us every bit as important, was the friendly and kind way we were treated. We appreciated the personal attention to details and all of our questions being answered in a timely fashion.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, and it was an absolute dream! I knew the moment that I viewed their website that if I went to take a look at the venue that I would never be able to get it out of my mind, and I was right. If you think the pictures of the property are beautiful, wait til you see it in person. Not only was the venue exactly what I had hoped for for my wedding, but the staff was wonderful! I worked closely with Paige who was very professional, responsive, helpful and just a pleasure to talk with. Every vendor that I chose for my wedding raved about how amazing the staff is at Eagles Ridge. I had no complaints at all. Thank you to everyone at The Farm at Eagles Ridge for helping to make my wedding the absolute dream wedding I had imagined :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

There is not one negative thing I can say about this venue. From our initial meeting to our big day (16 months), the owners and staff were more than helpful and friendly.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Farm at Eagle's Ridge is the perfect place for a reception. Our daugther and son- in- law fell in love with the beautiful barn in a beautiful setting. We worked with Paige throughout the planning process and she was wonderful! She was prompt with email responses and answered each and every question kindly and professionally. This was the first time many of our guests had been to a reception at Eagle's Ridge and everyone thought it was a stunning venue! We will have wonderful memories of a beautiful day!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Paige and Betsy are exceptional to work with -- I felt comfortable and confident in their skills from my first visit to the farm. I had their support throughout the entire planning process. My questions were promptly answered, and their organizational skills made planning easier and helped keep our day running smoothly. I can't express enough how much hard work they put in to helping me and how grateful I am to have had their guidance.

The Farm At Eagles Ridge is a stunning venue. It's a private setting, away from the road and car noise. Everything we were hoping for was right there on site. The Farmhouse has separate dressing areas for bride and groom and their respective parties with plenty of room for both. The ceremony site is grassy and level, with two ponds making a beautiful backdrop. The grounds are well cared for.

There's a warm glow inside the barn, and I loved that we had flexibility decorating the interior with candles and garlands. The barn can be air conditioned, and we had a plan to hold the ceremony in the barn in the case of inclement weather (we didn't need to -- it was sunny). But it gave me piece of mind that the barn was plenty large enough to hold both the ceremony and reception if needed (we had approximately 120 guests). It was entirely handicap accessible.

We used the patio and corn crib for the cocktail hour. Everyone enjoyed the shade and views in the corn crib. We had a fire pit and adirondack chairs and a few yard games for guests throughout the evening.

We couldn't have been happier with our wedding venue. I highly recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be more pleased with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. I had the wedding of my dreams and they made everything possible. The place is gorgeous and Paige and Betsy do an amazing job making sure everything comes together.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We found the farm while it was still under construction and let me say, the family did NOT disappoint with the final product. We believed in their vision and they were truly wonderful to work with. The venue blew our friends and family away and we couldn't have picked a more magical place to start our lives together. Simply perfect.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot describe our wedding day as anything but perfect. My husband and I knew we would choose the Farm at Eagles Ridge immediately after we got out of our car upon our first visit. We had high hopes for an amazing wedding day, but we could not have imagined that it would be as great as it was. The grounds are beautiful, the facilities are impeccable, and Betsy and the Farm’s support staff was absolutely first class. They made the process of planning a wedding at their venue easy and fun, and the day-of staff helped to ensure everything went off without a hitch. None of the small details went unnoticed – from shuttling elderly guests around the property on a golf cart, to directing our vendors to the appropriate places, we couldn’t have asked for more. Our guests have not stopped telling us how beautiful the farm was, and how lovely the staff was!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
717-584-5179
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards