The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Thanks so much to Paige for all she did to make Amy's wedding on July 26, 2014 so beautiful. From designing the venue to upkeep of the property and seeing to our needs Saturday, she and her family have been, giving, gracious and caring.

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was positive in every way. It is a peaceful, pristine venue for couples to celebrate the beauty of their love as they begin their life together. The Herr family has given a precious gift to others that allowed us to share and enjoy such an awesome location.

It was a beautiful, wonderful day for our family, and I really appreciate the opportunity we had to use this venue. All our guests raved about the beauty of the surroundings and clean and freshness of all parts of the barn area itself. It's not easy to keep it that way with families celebrating with gusto every weekend. I have friends that attended that already want to have their weddings there.

Paige connected us with Fiffer at Treasured rentals and she really helped us get the look just the way we wanted it. It may be more involved than going somewhere that the catering, etc. is already on site, but we worked with Rettew's who were tremendous and made it seem easy.

We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. It was definite worth it.

Bethany
05/23/2015

Our guests cannot stop raving about The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It is absolutely stunning. Every aspect of our wedding day was just perfect. Betsy and Paige are so friendly and wonderful to work with. Betsy responds quickly and courteously to emails, and The Farm looked impeccable for our wedding day. The venue was clean, well landscaped, and just plain gorgeous. Staff from The Farm helped our guests with parking and directions throughout the evening. They discreetly started the fire in the fire pit, and helped clean up quickly at the end of the night. We did our ceremony in front of the pond, and then our guests were able to seamlessly head over to cocktail hour on the underside of the barn while we retreated into a smaller barn. Guests then went up the stairs after cocktail hour and in to the stunning barn. The large barn doors were opened after dinner, and everyone loved being able to head outside for dessert and to sit by the fire pit. We brought in lounge furniture, corn hole, and a cigar bar, and it was magical! The bistro lights over the patio really helped set the scene. It was a remarkable day from start to finish. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is an incredible venue, and worth every penny. I absolutely loved it for our wedding day!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge and it was GORGEOUS!!!! Betsy, answered all of my questions no matter how repetitive or dumb they were she answered them promptly and always put me at ease for asking questions. I visited the grounds three times before I had my wedding and every time I fell more and more in love with the place. The farm house is so clean, spacious and comfortable and my bridal party could not stop commenting on how comfortable the place was to get ready for the ceremony. The grounds are just stunning. Betsy and Paige, really take care of the property and their crew. The barn is my favorite part, its beautiful, newly renovated and just beautiful! I cannot get over how gorgeous that place was and all the compliments on how beautiful the place was from our guest. I cannot thank Betsy, enough for her hard work and attentiveness during my wedding planning. If you choose this venue and visit it, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We 100% recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It has been a month since our wedding and we are still getting complemented on how beautiful it was! If you are looking for a an elegant farm wedding this is definitely the venue for you! Paige and her family were wonderful to work with as well! They were very responsive and helpful with all the questions we had and helping the day of the wedding. You are guaranteed a beautiful day if you choose The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about the beauty of this venue and excellent service that their personnel provide! Paige was wonderful to work with and helped me to make my day absolutely perfect. The #1 thing people kept telling me at the wedding was that this was the BEST venue they have ever been to!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughters wedding to be like a dream she would never want to wake up from. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was her dream wedding and fairytale wrapped up in one! From the moment we drove up to this remarkable property, to meeting Betsy and her family, to the I do's and then dancing the night away in that barn... I mean that barn! Wow! Incredible! It all started at the end of 2013 when we signed the contract with Betsy. She exudes professionalism yet makes you feel like your her only client. Along the wedding preparation journey, my daughter and I fell in love with Betsy. She was prompt with emails, and was quick to give you an exact answer. You were never left hanging, always quick with ideas and such and very patient since we asked to make several visits to see the barn and the grounds. Betsy lead us through the final walk through, and was there assisting through the rehearsal. Always smiling, that was Betsy! The day of the wedding arrived, she greeted us with a huge smile, stayed with us throughout the entire day and evening. It was a magical day spending the morning in the immaculate farmhouse, thanks to Cindy, Betsys mom. Yes mom was cleaning the farmhouse 10:30 that night making it perfect for my daughter and her new husband. They stayed in the honeymoon suite in the farmhouse that night. You see, the Herr family take such pride in their masterpiece! They have created the most magical, romantic centerpiece for brides and grooms to begin their lives together. I will never forget the hospitality shown by the entire Herr family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my daughter the perfect wedding day that she has always dreamed of!
Diane Salvi -- Mother of Rachel Salvi

Kara
04/25/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding!! I can not think of another place that was that perfect to create such a beautiful, warm, and welcoming atmosphere for both our guests and us! Whenever we needed to meet with them to discuss the layout or just to make sure everything was ready and set for the wedding they responded right away and got us over to the farm as soon as they could. They were very helpful and they barn and farmhouse were just breathtaking! We enjoyed every moment spent at the farm and Paige and Betsy. We couldn't of been more happier to have chose them for our wedding venue!

Tammy
04/18/2015

Our daughter and son-in-law, Jill and John Schmeer, had the most beautiful wedding and so many guests showered us with comments saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended. Jill and John’s day was absolutely PERFECT! The Farm at Eagles Ridge is gorgeous, from the farmhouse where the gals got ready and enjoyed the day (the guys joined later), to the ceremony site (lawn/lake), to cocktail hour on the patio/courtyard, and finally the reception in the barn (as the night unfolded, the large barn doors were opened to the lighted patio area - so pretty). A great BIG thank you to Betsy, who helped us prepare for Jill and John’s wedding, from the day we took the first tour in December 2013 through the entire process (16 months later). Also a BIG thank you goes out to Paige who was there to support and guide us through the evening, making sure everything was going smoothly. If you really want a memorable experience, don’t look any further, The Farm at Eagles Ridge got it all. Thank you again for a wonderful experience, a day none of us will ever forget!

Sam
11/22/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful place and the perfect place to get married. Paige Flowers, along with her family were so wonderful and helpful and so accommodating to everything we wanted. Our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more. I have no complaints at all about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and would recommend it to anyone over any other place. Perfect day, perfect people, all around perfect!

Jessica
10/19/2014

When we visited The Farm at Eagles Ridge for the first time a month after getting engaged, we knew that this was the place that we would be getting married. The location is stunning and unique. The Herr family was an absolute pleasure to work with and they were timely with all communication leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and I am so happy that it was at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I first stumbled upon The Farm at Eagle’s Ridge in the fall of 2012 when we were scouring Lancaster for the perfect venue. We heard about the venue through word of mouth from another venue we were considering booking but that would be under renovation during the time we were planning on getting married. So we called up Betsy and Paige and asked to come take a look at the Farm – and although it was still under major construction (the barn actually had no flooring when we went to visit!) we drove away and I told my fiancé at the time that I knew that was the place we would get married. He thought I was crazy but I could see the Herr’s vision and I knew that the Farm was on its way to being a gorgeous wedding venue and I wasn’t going to settle for anything left. A few months later we went back with our parents and saw much improvement and we booked it. Ever since, Betsy and Paige have been wonderful – answering all of my crazy questions, letting us visit a few more times with various vendors and family members to get ready for our dream wedding day. The entire family was so kind and fantastic throughout the whole process – they truly are professionals and made us feel at such ease that everything would be taken care of. They helped make sure our whole wedding went according to plan and coordinated with our caterer and lighting/design vendor ahead of time to make sure the facility was set up. Overall it was just a fantastic experience and I cannot say enough great things about this family or this venue. I also can’t express the beauty of this place – you need to visit it to truly understand – but this venue has it all. Our guests continue to rave about how wonderful and beautiful the venue was – we cannot thank you enough for the wonderful memories we will have of the Farm at Eagle’s Ridge and our wedding day. Thanks to the Farm at Eagle’s Ridge, our dream wedding became a reality.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Farm at Eagles Ridge truly thinks of everything on your wedding day. Both owners are quick to respond with any questions and are both professional and sweet. The venue is also breathtakingly beautiful. The bridal suite is so comfortable with everything you could need to get ready. They truly make sure your big day is everything you could ever want.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is truly a hidden treasure. We live in Philly currently so I would recommend this to ANY couple who is in the area.
Our wedding was unforgettable. Our ceremony was held in the corn crib with a tent set up provided by a local business (the weather wasn't great during the afternoon). It provided gorgeous photos and it turned out perfect- I couldn't have been happier. We had the cocktail hour in barn, but as soon as the sky cleared, the doors were open and we could enjoy the courtyard. One of the unique things about this venue is the options that you have.
If you are looking for a venue that has class, without feeling stuffy, and aren't looking for that conventional hall type of wedding venue, you have to check out the farm. The barn has original wood from the 1820s, high ceilings, large pillars, and large windows that outlook the grounds- absolutely stunning. It's also climate controlled. The courtyard and corn crib are perfect additions to give guests the ability to go outside and enjoy the evening on a nice nice. You also can rent a firepit- we had a smores station set up and everyone loved it. The stone house where the bridal party gets ready is gorgeous. Ladies- theres a HUGE mirror in the suite upstairs- the kind that we all dream about, large bathroom, and plenty of room to get ready :) Gents- you get a man cave with couches and a flat screen tv downstairs. The grounds are beautiful as well- perfect for pictures by the pond or of the landscape.
Our guests still rave about our wedding and have said they never saw something so unique.
Betsy and her family were extremely professional too. Someone was there the entire night and worked seamlessly with the other vendors- everyone knew the game plan.
I wish I could do it all over again!

Best,
Gillian Alfonse

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding. Paige and her family were very easy to work with, they were extremely accommodating and they made us feel like our special day was their special day too. The venue is absolutely stunning and the entire day our guests continued to comment on the beauty of it. Everyone was impressed with all the beautiful touches Paige and her family made sure to include in their renovations before they opened.

Their attention to detail before our day came made everything run smoothly and allowed us to focus on our family and friends and not about any logistical worries.

I would like to go on and on about how wonderful the Farm at Eagles Ridge and it's owners are but hopefully I have made my point. This is a beautiful place and I highly recommend it!

Amy
07/25/2014

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was awed by how beautiful it was. Paige and Betsy were fantastic to work with. I would definitely recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Anne
07/12/2014

First of all, the owners of this venue were fabulous to work with! Our daughter's wedding was flawless due to the hard work of many vendors and this beautiful venue. They were incredibly helpful in all aspects to make sure that the wedding day was perfect.

I think the comments by our friends and family speak for themselves, so let me share -

"This is the most incredible venue for a wedding we have ever seen!"
"The grounds are manicured and impeccable!"
"Everything has been restored beautifully!"
"I have never seen anything so beautiful!"
"The venue is picture perfect."
"The owners made us feel like family."