The Farm at Eagles Ridge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I drove up to the Farm at Eagles Ridge for my initial tour with Paige, I knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Even in the dead of winter, the venue was incredibly beautiful! Paige was the absolute sweetest and I enjoyed every minute of working with her. She was always super quick to respond to my many emails and questions and was genuinely excited to help me plan my perfect wedding. The day of the wedding, I was simply blown away by the beauty of the farm. I cannot count the number of guests who complimented me on my choice of venue and told me just how magical a location it was. At times during the day, I found myself simply taking in the beautiful surroundings and thinking how lucky I was to celebrate such a special occasion at so lovely a place. Everything went off without a hitch thanks the Eagles Ridge family. My day went perfectly. My only regret is that I can't go back and do it all again! :)

Kathleen
08/01/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was a magical location for my daughter's wedding. The grounds were so beautiful and in flower that little additional decoration was needed. When my daughter picked a "barn" location for her wedding I was a bit skeptical -- I hadn't envisioned a "rustic' wedding. And despite the barn location, the wedding wasn't rustic at all. It was elegant and as "formal" as my daughter wanted. The venue is so versatile, it can be transformed into whatever the bride envisions. During the evening the large barn doors were opened to the courtyard which united the two spaces more than I imagined it would and the party flowed easily between the spaces. Many of our guests commented on how extraordinary the venue was -- one of the most beautiful weddings they had every attended.

Since the ceremony was at the lake, we worried about what would happen if it rained. But there is a great rain plan alternative that eased our minds. And, luckily we didn't need it because it was a perfect day.

In the beginning I was a little taken back by the venue fee. But when I learned what all was included and saw the beauty of the property and how well it was appointed and maintained, I realized it was worth every cent.

The staff, especially Paige, could not have been more helpful. They accommodated our every request and made sure everything was perfect -- including re-arranging the heavy Adirondack chairs. Paige made us feel more like family then just another bridal group. She seemed genuinely interested in us and in helping my daughter's vision come to life.

I recommend the Farm to anyone without any hesitation.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was my dream wedding location from the time it was simply a blueprint on their blog. From the first walkthrough to the wedding day itself, I have nothing negative to say about the venue or Betsy and Paige. They were both amazing to work with and super supportive throughout the whole planning process. I would give them more than 5 stars if it was possible! My guests were incredibly complimentary of the grounds and staff. And I really appreciated the ability to stay at the farm the night of the wedding. Thank you all!

Frank and Laura
06/27/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful barn venue in Lancaster County. In terms of aesthetics, the setting is unmatched with the beautifully decorated farmhouse and the pond. The carefully selected wood throughout the barn, the choice of lighting, and the specific attention to the architectural design creates a warmth and ambiance that no other barn could duplicate. It was a pleasure to work with Paige and Betsy. They are professional, patient, flexible and very helpful. They take pride in serving their clients well. We encountered a very rainy day and our daughter's wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale. If you are looking for great service, classy elegance and taste and a beautiful setting, then your search should end at The Farm at Eagles Ridge.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband, my family, and I could not have been more pleased with the Farm at Eagles Ridge for our wedding in June. From the very first moment that we visited the farm and met with Paige, we knew this venue was special and that it was the perfect fit for us. Throughout the entire preparation process, Paige was available every step of the way to answer every little question that we had as well as to provide us with options and suggestions. Her enthusiasm and attention to detail to our wedding made us feel special and in good hands. She is exactly the type of person you want involved in helping to plan a wedding. Beyond the professionalism and high quality of service provided by Paige (and her family as well on the wedding day), the venue is breathtaking. There is nothing like it. Our guests have been raving non-stop about what an amazing place it is and we have been too! I cannot sing the praises of the Farm at Eagles Ridge enough and we are so beyond glad that we chose this venue to help create the best day of our lives.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give 10 stars I would! Betsy and the whole Hess family are absolutely amazing! They all made you feel like family when you were there. They were very accommodating when we needed to use the farm house for an extra hour to get our hair and make up done there. Betsy was great throughout my entire experience with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. I recommend this venue to everyone. Its been a month and a half since our wedding and everyone still raves about how beautiful The Farm at Eagles Ridge is. Thank you again for everything! You definitely made my wedding dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

Thanks so much to Paige for all she did to make Amy's wedding on July 26, 2014 so beautiful. From designing the venue to upkeep of the property and seeing to our needs Saturday, she and her family have been, giving, gracious and caring.

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was positive in every way. It is a peaceful, pristine venue for couples to celebrate the beauty of their love as they begin their life together. The Herr family has given a precious gift to others that allowed us to share and enjoy such an awesome location.

It was a beautiful, wonderful day for our family, and I really appreciate the opportunity we had to use this venue. All our guests raved about the beauty of the surroundings and clean and freshness of all parts of the barn area itself. It's not easy to keep it that way with families celebrating with gusto every weekend. I have friends that attended that already want to have their weddings there.

Paige connected us with Fiffer at Treasured rentals and she really helped us get the look just the way we wanted it. It may be more involved than going somewhere that the catering, etc. is already on site, but we worked with Rettew's who were tremendous and made it seem easy.

We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. It was definite worth it.

Bethany
05/23/2015

Our guests cannot stop raving about The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It is absolutely stunning. Every aspect of our wedding day was just perfect. Betsy and Paige are so friendly and wonderful to work with. Betsy responds quickly and courteously to emails, and The Farm looked impeccable for our wedding day. The venue was clean, well landscaped, and just plain gorgeous. Staff from The Farm helped our guests with parking and directions throughout the evening. They discreetly started the fire in the fire pit, and helped clean up quickly at the end of the night. We did our ceremony in front of the pond, and then our guests were able to seamlessly head over to cocktail hour on the underside of the barn while we retreated into a smaller barn. Guests then went up the stairs after cocktail hour and in to the stunning barn. The large barn doors were opened after dinner, and everyone loved being able to head outside for dessert and to sit by the fire pit. We brought in lounge furniture, corn hole, and a cigar bar, and it was magical! The bistro lights over the patio really helped set the scene. It was a remarkable day from start to finish. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is an incredible venue, and worth every penny. I absolutely loved it for our wedding day!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge and it was GORGEOUS!!!! Betsy, answered all of my questions no matter how repetitive or dumb they were she answered them promptly and always put me at ease for asking questions. I visited the grounds three times before I had my wedding and every time I fell more and more in love with the place. The farm house is so clean, spacious and comfortable and my bridal party could not stop commenting on how comfortable the place was to get ready for the ceremony. The grounds are just stunning. Betsy and Paige, really take care of the property and their crew. The barn is my favorite part, its beautiful, newly renovated and just beautiful! I cannot get over how gorgeous that place was and all the compliments on how beautiful the place was from our guest. I cannot thank Betsy, enough for her hard work and attentiveness during my wedding planning. If you choose this venue and visit it, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We 100% recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It has been a month since our wedding and we are still getting complemented on how beautiful it was! If you are looking for a an elegant farm wedding this is definitely the venue for you! Paige and her family were wonderful to work with as well! They were very responsive and helpful with all the questions we had and helping the day of the wedding. You are guaranteed a beautiful day if you choose The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about the beauty of this venue and excellent service that their personnel provide! Paige was wonderful to work with and helped me to make my day absolutely perfect. The #1 thing people kept telling me at the wedding was that this was the BEST venue they have ever been to!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughters wedding to be like a dream she would never want to wake up from. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was her dream wedding and fairytale wrapped up in one! From the moment we drove up to this remarkable property, to meeting Betsy and her family, to the I do's and then dancing the night away in that barn... I mean that barn! Wow! Incredible! It all started at the end of 2013 when we signed the contract with Betsy. She exudes professionalism yet makes you feel like your her only client. Along the wedding preparation journey, my daughter and I fell in love with Betsy. She was prompt with emails, and was quick to give you an exact answer. You were never left hanging, always quick with ideas and such and very patient since we asked to make several visits to see the barn and the grounds. Betsy lead us through the final walk through, and was there assisting through the rehearsal. Always smiling, that was Betsy! The day of the wedding arrived, she greeted us with a huge smile, stayed with us throughout the entire day and evening. It was a magical day spending the morning in the immaculate farmhouse, thanks to Cindy, Betsys mom. Yes mom was cleaning the farmhouse 10:30 that night making it perfect for my daughter and her new husband. They stayed in the honeymoon suite in the farmhouse that night. You see, the Herr family take such pride in their masterpiece! They have created the most magical, romantic centerpiece for brides and grooms to begin their lives together. I will never forget the hospitality shown by the entire Herr family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my daughter the perfect wedding day that she has always dreamed of!
Diane Salvi -- Mother of Rachel Salvi

Kara
04/25/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the perfect place to have our wedding!! I can not think of another place that was that perfect to create such a beautiful, warm, and welcoming atmosphere for both our guests and us! Whenever we needed to meet with them to discuss the layout or just to make sure everything was ready and set for the wedding they responded right away and got us over to the farm as soon as they could. They were very helpful and they barn and farmhouse were just breathtaking! We enjoyed every moment spent at the farm and Paige and Betsy. We couldn't of been more happier to have chose them for our wedding venue!

Tammy
04/18/2015

Our daughter and son-in-law, Jill and John Schmeer, had the most beautiful wedding and so many guests showered us with comments saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended. Jill and John’s day was absolutely PERFECT! The Farm at Eagles Ridge is gorgeous, from the farmhouse where the gals got ready and enjoyed the day (the guys joined later), to the ceremony site (lawn/lake), to cocktail hour on the patio/courtyard, and finally the reception in the barn (as the night unfolded, the large barn doors were opened to the lighted patio area - so pretty). A great BIG thank you to Betsy, who helped us prepare for Jill and John’s wedding, from the day we took the first tour in December 2013 through the entire process (16 months later). Also a BIG thank you goes out to Paige who was there to support and guide us through the evening, making sure everything was going smoothly. If you really want a memorable experience, don’t look any further, The Farm at Eagles Ridge got it all. Thank you again for a wonderful experience, a day none of us will ever forget!

Sam
11/22/2014

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful place and the perfect place to get married. Paige Flowers, along with her family were so wonderful and helpful and so accommodating to everything we wanted. Our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more. I have no complaints at all about The Farm at Eagles Ridge and would recommend it to anyone over any other place. Perfect day, perfect people, all around perfect!

Jessica
10/19/2014

When we visited The Farm at Eagles Ridge for the first time a month after getting engaged, we knew that this was the place that we would be getting married. The location is stunning and unique. The Herr family was an absolute pleasure to work with and they were timely with all communication leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, and I am so happy that it was at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!