The Crossings at Carlsbad

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We just had our wedding at the Crossings last week and there is no word to describe it other than perfection. Everything went perfectly and we are still receiving the most amazing compliments from our guests. Becca Hartegan was our coordinator and I cannot say enough good things about her. From the first time I met her she was so incredibly helpful and patient. Fast forward two years later to the wedding day, and she nailed everything I asked for. I am forever grateful to her for just being so darn wonderful and making my wedding day more magical than I ever expected. Food was amazing, service was amazing, not a single issue - what more can you ask for??

Mistie
1 Review
08/14/2015

The Crossings at Carlsbad is a gorgeous venue with breathtaking views! The people are amazing to work with. Becca Hartegan was my coordinator before and during the wedding. To say she is wonderful is an understatement. She made sure our day was perfect for us! I had no worries at all and everything went great. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you Becca! You made our Wedding Day something for us to remember and cherish for the rest of our lives! :)

Pamela
1 Review
07/11/2015

My husband and I searched a lot of venues for our wedding. When we had our initial consultation at The Crossings, it was an easy decision. The venue is gorgeous. Their are a lot of very nice venues in San Diego County. What stood out about The Crossings was the level of service for the cost. They went above and beyond to take care of us and make certain that this special day was beyond perfect. We worked with two women their, Erika and Becca. They were very sensitive to our needs, responded to our every question and concern, wanted this day to be as special for us and we wanted and in the end treated us like family. I really can not say enough about The Crossings.....Okay....one more thing....the vendors that we chose to work with who had also worked with The Crossings, also said the same things we did about The Crossings and felt the same way we do....Fabulous, Great Customer Service, Easy to Work with, Great value...

Private User
Recently Married

We met Becca on our first visit to see the Crossings. She was a pleasure to work with. Becca made the process easy. She is very professional and helpful. She was even our wedding day coordinator. The venue is perfect for wedding site, cocktail hour and reception. The food is amazing. We have gotten so many compliments on the Salmon! All of the employees are caring and extremely helpful. It was the perfect spot for my daughters wedding and we couldn't be happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lindsey at The Crossings made it SO easy for us. We checked out several placed before meeting with Lindsey and we knew that this was where we wanted to get married once we looked at their location and the options they have. The best part? They have a wedding coordinator service included in some of the packages and they take care of EVERYTHING the day of. I had a lot of decorations and was very particular about how I wanted things set up and they got everything right! I didn't have to worry about a thing the morning of my wedding (we had a 10am ceremony, which, for the record was awesome and our guests loved that it ended around 3pm and they had the rest of the day to do whatever)! I wouldn't have changed a thing that day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was absolutely perfect because of all of the hard work that my venue provided. They were everything and more that I could have asked for in a wedding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently got married at The Crossings At Carlsbad, and couldn't be happier with our venue selection!! From the very start, we were assigned someone to e-mail or call with all of our questions/concerns. We had Becca Hartegan as our day of coordinator, and were VERY impressed with her responsiveness to e-mails, patience with numerous questions, and overall professionalism when it came to her job. Becca would always answer any question we had for her, and in a quick manner. The Crossings At Carlsbad was very flexible when it came to us wanting to set up for our wedding the evening prior at our rehearsal, since no other event was occurring that evening. This allowed us to be a little more stress free the morning of our wedding. The service was excellent, both from what I witnessed as the bride, as well as what I have heard from guests. As soon as our ceremony had ended, everyone was instantly greeted with champagne/mimosas. From what I heard from guests, there were more than enough appetizers to go around at cocktail hour. The food that was included in our package was INCREDIBLE! Everyone was impressed by it's quality, temperature, and arrival time. The scenery for the ceremony location at the Crossings is breathtaking, and the reception room is absolutely gorgeous. If we were to choose a venue all over again, it would definitely be the Crossings, and we would recommend this to anyone looking to get married!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our dream wedding at The Crossings at Carlsbad. The venue was so beautiful and everything looked better than I had even envisioned. Our coordinator, Lindsey Bockoven, was so organized and at the same time a calming presence. The service was excellent and food was delicious. We had our ceremony out on the lawn with a view of the ocean. Our reception was inside but the view is still spectacular from the restaurant. The Crossings took care of so many of our wedding needs, it made the planning process so enjoyable. Our family and friends are still raving about how wonderful the location was and how much fun they had.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Selecting The Crossings for our wedding was the best decision! We had the greatest day and we've heard from so many family and friends that they did too. Lindsey Bockoven, who is an Events and Sales Manager at The Crossings (and also our wedding coordinator), kept us calm and updated through the entire process. She was extremely easy to work with, and her positive attitude was very refreshing throughout the entire planning process. We were so lucky to have her help! Everyone at The Crossings was extremely accommodating, professional and flexible throughout our entire wedding planning process and the day of the wedding. And, although we've never done this before... we don't think the wedding could have gone any better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding with 130 of our loved ones and closest friends at the Crossings at Carlsbad on April 12, 2014. Our wedding from start to finish was absolutely perfect. When we chose the Crossings as our venue almost a year ago, we knew we were in good hands. The staff was friendly and helpful, the surroundings were beautiful and the wedding packages were generous and customizable to ensure our day was everything we wanted it to be. Throughout our year long planning process, we worked closely with our venue coordinator Lindsey Brockoven to plan every detail. She was helpful, kind, knowledgable and met every one of my questions and requests with "Sure!" and "No problem!" She is everything one could wish for in a coordinator: calm, cool and collected, and knows how to create a perfect, seamless day. Our quests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and the delicious menu. Our other vendors were almost all chosen from the Crossings preferred vendor list, and every single one was great. It's no wonder they have good vendors—people love working with the Crossings! We are so very thankful we chose to have our wedding at the Crossings.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Brittany
02/15/2014

There are not enough ways I can express my gratitude to The Crossings for all that they did in the months leading up to, and the day of our wedding. Choosing this venue as the place to have our wedding and reception was by the far the best decision we could have made. This place has the most incredible Wedding Packages to insure that you will get the most out of your budget. From the moment we expressed interest, the girls at the Crossings (Sara and Lindsey) made us feel important and appreciated. They were in constant communication with us through the months, and they were always there to answer questions, and send us information that would help with the planning process. We were even invited to try out the entrees to help with our menu selection. Needless to say, we were blown away by the presentation and the taste of the food. It is absolutely delicious. Hats off to our chef! Lindsey ended up being our Day of Coordinator, and she was fabulous in every sense of the word. She kept everything running smoothly, and made sure the day went off without a hitch. She was on top of every little detail, including the rehearsal, and we cannot thank her enough for all that she did. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. From the breathtaking views of the ocean and foothills, to the gorgeous patio for cocktail hour, and the beautiful lighting for the reception. It was all executed with such precision and expertise. Our guests were raving about how stunning everything looked, and how the food was some of the best they had ever tasted at a wedding. The staff made everyone feel like a VIP, which was more than appreciated by all. The Crossings really knows how to put on an impressive wedding, and they truly helped create a lifetime of memories for us. We miss Lindsey, and the Crossings team already!

Private User
1+ year ago

This venue is beautiful! The hidden waterfall made for the most beautiful pictures. My wedding day was PERFECT! Make sure you ask for Sara! She is amazing!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful and Sara was such a pleasure to work with! We fell in love with The Crossings from the moment we walked in and are so happy we chose to have our wedding day here. The ceremony lawn is gorgeous, there's a great balcony for outdoor cocktail hour and the reception space is very unique with vaulted ceilings and large windows showcasing the amazing ocean/golf course views. They offer flexible packages that include everything which made the planning process a lot easier. We went out on the golf course for our bride/groom photos and there was great waterfall/bridge backdrops, which turned out stunning. The food was amazing too, our guests were raving about the appetizers/dinner. There's a couple hotels across the street, which was very convenient for all of our out of town guests and the bridal party.

The best part of it all though was the service! Sara was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She genuinely cares about creating a magical wedding day. Her friendly personality, responsiveness and attention to detail really put us at ease. She was there to coordinate vendors and kept the timeline of events flowing nicely. We didn't worry once on our wedding day and were truly able to enjoy every moment.

Cannot say enough good things about The Crossings and Sara. You really exceeded our expectations and turned our wedding day dreams into a reality. Thanks for everything!! :)

-Jessica & Brian

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place will always have a special place in my heart. Truly fell in love with the place while looking for venues and could not have choosen any place better. First of all it was within our budget! And depending on when you sign your contract they have deals for booking ahead of time.The location was perfect, we got ready at the Sheraton across the street and for guests visiting the outlets and beaches are down the steet and Legoland is close by.
Sarah and Amanda are amazing to work with and always get to your emails in a timely manner. The food is really good too, we had the hardest time choosing our dishes during our tasting because they were all delicious! The servers are amazing, on the day of our wedding they made sure we were able to have some of the hor dourves we choose and had a plate prepared at our table! Driving up to the venue, I'm always in awe by how beautiful the building is! As for photos we didn't have to go far to have great backdrops for our photos, they have a ton of areas to take photos depending on your taste! Beautiful venue and from the patio area you can see the ocean!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue and the wedding coordinator, Alex, was great!! Answered all my crazy questions and was always very quick to respond. Food was amazing too! We received many compliments!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here and it could not have been better! The moment we walked in, we both knew it was our venue with its character and charm; it wasn't a stuffy typical banquet hall. We loved the veranda and distant ocean views, the vaulted ceilings with the exposed trusses and the fireplace. My husband's a golf engineer and a golf course was the natural choice for our ceremony. It was gorgeous and the weather could not have been better! That said, we lucked out that there were just a couple clouds blocking the sun right behind where we stood so squinting wasn’t a problem, but this could potentially be a nuisance. Staff was great. We first met Sara Rader who was so helpful and genuine. Within a few months, they added a new wedding coordinator, Alexandra Clark, and she was awesome, too. She was responsive, open, and flexible. She has a great sense of humor and was a very calming soul (more for the rehearsal with than for the actual wedding day which was stress-free)! The wedding went off without a hitch! We missed cocktail hour because of pictures, but the staff brought us cocktails and our guests raved about the appetizers. Dinner was awesome and they even gave me an extra lobster tail from a guest’s plate that couldn't make it. If you love beer like I do, then you'll be happy to know the selection is really good (Stone IPA which was superb among others). We had a personal server who was very attentive and friendly. There was plenty of space for all the guests to feel comfortable (we had 150) including the veranda all night. At the end of the evening, we weren't pressured to rush the clean up (per family/friends who cleaned so we could see people). All in all, it was a 5-star night and there is not a single thing we would have changed. We stayed at The Sheraton (conveniently located within about a 5-10 minute stroll)! Thank you, Alex, and your stellar crew! Congrats to all you brides (& grooms, of course)!