The Brett Foreman Band

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Brett Foreman Band MADE the wedding- they were great, and read the crowd really well so we had people dancing all night! They also learned our First Dance song to play live, which we'd choreographed, and were pretty nervous about doing it to Brett and the Band's version, since we'd just practiced to the recording, but they played it just as they said they would, guitar solo and all- and it went great.

It was a fantastic party, largely thanks to these guys!

Private User
Recently Married

Brett played guitar at our wedding ceremony and the full band played at our reception. They were absolutely outstanding! This is a very talented and professional group. We would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

WOW! These guys can bring the house down! I had guest of all ages at our reception, everyone of them made it to the dance floor! What a dynamic duo Brett and Lola are!

If you are lucky to book them for your event, this is what would happened. Your guests would not stop talking about them. You would no have a second of empty dance floor the entire night. Their music and vocals are amazing! So go ahead and book them today. You would enjoy every minute of it!

Brett, Lola: Thank you for an amazing night! We would never forget! Thank you for learning our first dance song! You got Jeff to dance the whole night as well as me and every other person in that room! You guys rock!

Services Used: Band

As the mother of the bride, I was a little leery of this band as I hadn't heard of them since they are from the West Coast of Florida. But, let me tell you, I was bowled over my Brett, Lola, the sax player, the drummer and the entire band. Their professionalism, charisma and talent far surpassed my expectations. They were extremely responsive and knew how to read the crowd. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night. I loved them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again for another function. Thanks again. You are the best!!!!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
Krista
05/17/2014

The Brett Foreman Band is AMAZING and so wonderful to work with! Brett played during our beach ceremony and allowed my cousin, who was singing a song during the ceremony, to borrow one of his guitars. Brett also played steal drums during cocktail hour, which ended with the saxophone player. The Band was absolutely perfect during the reception- our First Dance, "You Are The Best Thing," was played better than the radio version! The Brett Foreman Band played such a variety of music throughout the whole night, and multiple guests told us it was the best band they had ever heard. On top of all of that, Brett was such a pleasure to work with, learning new songs for us with kindness and excitement. We would recommend the Brett Foreman Band without a doubt- they are WONDERFUL!

Alina
03/08/2014

BEST BAND EVER! I went to a wedding where Brett performed and I loved it so much when I got engaged I immediately booked them. It was one of the best decisions I made for the ENTIRE wedding. Everyone raved about the band at the wedding including my father in law. The music they played was so amazing no one wanted to get off the dance floor. It was a total party all night long and people said they had never danced so much before. They are absolutely, hands down, 100% the best band in the SWFL area for an event especially a wedding. Brett was so easy to work with and coordinate everything. If you have to spend your money on something spend it on them.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Susan
11/15/2013

Rest up your dancing feet because when you listen to the Brett Foreman Band, you will just feel like dancing! For our daughter's wedding, we booked this band and they were fantastic! They had our guests dancing all night! They were also able to coordinate their music with what was happening at the time - softer and slower for dinner and then explosive for the rest of the evening. They played a variety of songs that appealed to the wide age range of people that were present. Loved, loved, loved them!

Services Used: Band

Brett Foreman band made my wedding! They made the night a one to always remember! I am so happy we had them! Thank you to Brett and his band! AMAZING!!!!

Services Used: Band

Brett and the band were amazing!! All of the guests had such a great time and were dancing all night long. I will be using Brett in the future for any other events I need a band for. Thank you guys so much!!!

Services Used: Band

Our Florida wedding was almost a week ago and my friends and family are still talking about the "fantastic" band...Brett was amazing. The 2 songs we wanted at our beach ceremony were not a part of his repertoire , so he LEARNED them for us..Unbelievable is all I can say! From the sweet beauty of ceremony songs to the big reveal when LaPlaya staff pulled back the sound wall to the full band ready to rock...the music was magical. Brett was engaging and connected to our group and the entire band made it truly a party to remember. Our friends are dancers...and DANCE they did...we had a full dance floor for every song. There are not enough stars to adequately rate the Brett Foreman Band! Our group ranged in age from 78-2 and there was music for ALL!

Services Used: Band

Brett was great from the first moment I spoke with him to book him for our wedding. He was so accomodating and easy to work with. We had Brett play on the steel drum during the ceremony and cocktail hour and it added a very tropical feel to our wedding. Then we had the full band play at the reception. Our guests sang to the music with the band and danced all night which truly made our wedding a great time! The guests can't stop talking about how much fun the party was and how amazing everyone in the band was. If you want a great party and to dance all night, definitely call the Brett Foreman Band. They will not dissapoint and will make your day just as fun and special as mine.

Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

This band made our wedding spectacular. Eight months later and what I still hear most about that day was (1) how nice an idea a vacation to the beach in the middle of the winter was and (2) how incredible our band was.

Brett & his band learned two new songs for us, I think at least one in just the week before our wedding, and they both blew me away. They are just outstanding all around. We had a small wedding (around 45 total) and I was afraid a band might be overkill, but I was completely wrong. Uncles I never dreamed would ever dance were dancing. There are so many amazing photographs of my grandma busting a move with all her granddaughters. They're all spectacular, but our group in particular could not get enough of the amazing saxophone player.

I just cannot say enough good things about this group. Hire them. Today.

Services Used: Band

Brett Foreman Band is awesome! We hired the band for our wedding in Marco Island. We planned the wedding from Chicago. The band was extremely accomidating and very easy to work with. Music was very important to us; we were blown away by the talent and atmosphere that was created. Every guest was on the dance floor and raved about the music and selection. They played music for every generation, including very current alternative, pop and dance. They played steel drums during the cocktail hour, acoustic guitar and saxaphone. I would highly reccomend this band.

Services Used: Band

We cannot begin thank Brett, Lola, and the entire Brett Foreman band enough for playing at our wedding! The song selection, instrumentals, and vocals were outstanding! We wanted a party with a lot of dancing; between the steel drums during cocktail hour to the fabulous dance party at the reception, you kept the dance floor full all night! Our guests were raving about how great you all were! The best testament to that is the fact that everyone wanted to stay longer! YOU GUYS ROCKED! Everyone had such a great time and you really kept the vibe up! We were beyond thrilled and you far exceeded all our hopes for our wedding reception. Please pass along our most sincere gratitude to your phenomenal band. Jamie and I can't thank you all enough. We would be thrilled to provide a reference to any future clients.

Warmest regards,
Jamie & Kristen
October 12, 2012

Services Used: Band

Brett and Lola are FANTASTIC! They are not only musically&vocally talented but they are the nicest people and so easy to work with. I knew as soon as I booked my wedding I wanted a great band so after consulting my venue and reviewing their website I knew I needed the Brett Foreman Band! They not only put on a great show and had all my wedding guests dancing all night, they also learned our first dance song by the Eagles and did an amazing job! If you want your wedding to be a party that your guest are talking about for years to come you must book this band!

Services Used: Band

Brett and his wife played at our Sept 2012 wedding. They are wonderful to work with and talented on what they do. If you are looking for entertainment on your wedding day, contact Brett Foreman and you will not be disappointed. If you want the best, look no farther than the Brett Foreman band.