The Beauty Lounge Salon and Spa

located in Mongoose Junction and Caneel Bay, St. John and on St. Thomas

Mongoose Junction, Caneel Bay
and on St. Thomas
St. John, VI 00831 | map
Services: Facial, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedic...
Consultations: Yes
Flexibility:
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding in the off-season so just Saphia and Elyse were in the salon this day and they were AMAZING!!!! We had 2 last minute hair appointments to squeeze in and they made it all happen. They did everyone's hair just as we wanted, loved my french manicure, and makeup! I would 200% recommend going to the Beauty Lounge. They are the best! THANK YOU BEAUTY LOUNGE

• Wedding: 10/15/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very friendly place located in Mongoose Junction on the north end of Cruz Bay, St John. Mark did a fantastic job with my up-do and adding the floral clip that I brought with me. He's also very interesting to speak with, just ask about all the places he's been! Mark did my hair exactly how it looked the in example photo I brought with me.

Keep in mind that they ask for a 50% deposit when you make your appointment.

• Wedding: 04/26/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are few options available on the island of St John for hair, The Beauty Lounge however did not disappoint. After a little difficulty with trying to schedule an appointment, everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend calling and doing your business over the phone instead of emailing. The experience was great, its a small place but the people were super friendly and our hair looked amazing.

• Wedding: 08/07/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I had a mani pedi at this place and loved it. The setting is serene and tropical. The owner herself did my nails. They looked great and she was professional and warm. The front desk person was also very sweet. I go to St John every year and this will now be my regular place for nails. I don't do my nails normally during the year as I'm too busy; but, I'm all for it while I'm on vacation.

• Wedding: 07/05/2011
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I had my finger and toenails painted the day before the wedding. The woman who did my nails was INCREDIBLY slow and it only looked okay. The owner of the place did a beautiful job on my sister's nails though. I was getting married on a Sunday so the owner said we could come to the salon that day to get my hair and make-up done and my sister's hair and make-up done as well. She scheduled the appointment for about 2 hours before the wedding was to begin, didn't show up on time, and showed up alone. There was barely enough time to get my hair and make-up done, and my sister had to do her own just so we could make it back in time for the wedding. She did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up, but there were some organization and planning issues that caused me a great deal of anxiety.

• Wedding: 03/09/2008
340-776-0774
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire