The American Wedding

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We selected the "Gwen" design -- I absolutely love it, classic but modern. Order shipped promptly, no complaints about quality on invitations or printing. The foil and debossed technique makes for a really elegant looking design without being super expensive. Envelopes could have been a little nicer, but that seems to be a very common complaint among all the mass market invitation companies so it's not a make or break issue. We had a 40% off coupon which made them VERY cost effective compared to other companies that have the foil technique. Overall we're very satisfied.

Services Used: Invitations

I got my wedding invitations online at The American Wedding. I originally was looking at an invitation suite on Etsy, but at $7 per invitation, I was paying more for the invitations than I was for my chair rentals! In the interest of staying within my budget, I started looking online. I came across the Cora Invitations and fell in love! I researched doing my own invitations on the same paper, but could not find anyplace in town or online that could beat the price. I ordered have of my invitations as a single layer and half as a double layer. I gave out the pricier invitations to family and close friends, and gave the less expensive version to coworkers. Both were stunning and high quality! I had the single layer version printed in gold thermography ink on aquamarine metallic paper and the double layer was gold thermography ink on white paper on top of the aquamarine metallic paper. They were truly elegant and beautiful and I loved them even more than the more expensive invitations I found on Etsy! I highly recommend The American Wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

We were able to order everything online and received all invitations in a timely manner. The quality was as expected and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them so far. We didn't go really high end on invitations or envelopes and they ran a great special for 40% off which seems to run often.

Services Used: Invitations

I love, love, LOVE our invitations! They run great sales very often, so wait for them to put Wedding invitations at 40% off before you order. Ours are absolutely beautiful, and exactly what we wanted, and about 50% less even at full price than we were quoted everywhere else. We opted to put ours together ourselves instead of paying $1 an invitation for them to do it, and I can honestly say my only complaint is that I wish they had included a few more of the glue dots with them. Great value and quality!

Services Used: Invitations

Just got my invitations delivered today and I am in LOVE. They are everything I hoped they would be and then some. Super fast delivery too!

Services Used: Invitations

I actually ordered invitations through this vendor twice. The first ones I ordered without showing to my mother first (she said she was fine with whatever we liked) but when I showed them to her she HATED them. Fortunately, The American Wedding staff was very responsive and was able to cancel the order and refund the charge very quickly! I was later able to find a different invitation (that we all liked) and place another order. The order was produced and shipped quickly, and the invitations came in perfect! I was super excited to send them out to our guests! I would definitely recommend shopping with The American Wedding for your invitations.

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations were gorgeous and just how I ordered them! Came in a very timely manner!

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations were beautiful! It was hard to find elegant looking beach themed invitations that didn't cost a fortune, but they have them and they provide a sample set so you can tell how to compile it.
The address printing service was super helpful, and they were fast about sending everything.

Services Used: Invitations

I loved being able to alter EVERY detail of the card. I actually used a Save-the-date card as my invitation and saved some bucks!

Services Used: Invitations

American Wedding was super easy to use to design our invitations and enclosure cards. The quality of the paper stock and printing are fabulous! We received everything about 2 weeks after our order was placed. Perfect!

Profile Picture
LJ411
04/11/2015

We ordered our invitations from The American Wedding and could not be happier! They came out gorgeous, and their customer service is top notch. Despite proofing them many many times before ordering, I found a small mistake after I submitted them. I opened up a help desk ticket as soon as I saw it and they responded and fixed it within a few hours. The price is great and they always seem to have a sale. I absolutely love them!

1 person found this review helpful

I ordered the Bright Beginnings invitations. I placed the order on Monday and received the invitations and RVSP on Saturday the same week! The cardstock they use is great. The is great quality also. I have started to asemble then and I am hoping they provided me with enough double sided tape. Otherwise, I had 0 issues. I would recommend this company to anyone. OHH and they usually have coupons. It used to be 20% order and they have since changed but I saved $35 which helps!!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my wedding invites about 2 weeks ago from American Wedding and I have already received them! I was so stressed out with this whole invitation process and American wedding made my experience stress free. On top of the great price the quality is great! My cards are so beautiful!!! I would recommend this to every bride out there!

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased our save-the-dates as well as our invitations from The American Wedding. I will absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone that I know because of the great quality of their product. They also send coupons on a weekly or monthly basis so you are always able to save money on what would normally be very expensive. Overall, I am very happy with everything that we received from The American Wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

My wedding invitations arrived promptly and without any problems. The quality was outstanding and they were just beautiful with vibrant color. Thank you The American Wedding!

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations were lovely and just what we wanted! We got some many compliments on them from our guests that received them :) The price we paid for what we got was great- it was under $100 for 90 invitations with a coupon code- they are available regularly and can save you anywhere from 25%-40%. Plus they offer sample invitations for free to see your favorites in person before you purchase. Great vendor!!

1 person found this review helpful