The American Wedding

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I love, love, LOVE our invitations! They run great sales very often, so wait for them to put Wedding invitations at 40% off before you order. Ours are absolutely beautiful, and exactly what we wanted, and about 50% less even at full price than we were quoted everywhere else. We opted to put ours together ourselves instead of paying $1 an invitation for them to do it, and I can honestly say my only complaint is that I wish they had included a few more of the glue dots with them. Great value and quality!

Services Used: Invitations

Just got my invitations delivered today and I am in LOVE. They are everything I hoped they would be and then some. Super fast delivery too!

Services Used: Invitations

I actually ordered invitations through this vendor twice. The first ones I ordered without showing to my mother first (she said she was fine with whatever we liked) but when I showed them to her she HATED them. Fortunately, The American Wedding staff was very responsive and was able to cancel the order and refund the charge very quickly! I was later able to find a different invitation (that we all liked) and place another order. The order was produced and shipped quickly, and the invitations came in perfect! I was super excited to send them out to our guests! I would definitely recommend shopping with The American Wedding for your invitations.

Stockwell/Shull Wedding
[Private]

My invitations were gorgeous and just how I ordered them! Came in a very timely manner!

Private User
Recently Married

American Wedding was super easy to use to design our invitations and enclosure cards. The quality of the paper stock and printing are fabulous! We received everything about 2 weeks after our order was placed. Perfect!

LJ411
04/11/2015

We ordered our invitations from The American Wedding and could not be happier! They came out gorgeous, and their customer service is top notch. Despite proofing them many many times before ordering, I found a small mistake after I submitted them. I opened up a help desk ticket as soon as I saw it and they responded and fixed it within a few hours. The price is great and they always seem to have a sale. I absolutely love them!

1 person found this review helpful

I ordered the Bright Beginnings invitations. I placed the order on Monday and received the invitations and RVSP on Saturday the same week! The cardstock they use is great. The is great quality also. I have started to asemble then and I am hoping they provided me with enough double sided tape. Otherwise, I had 0 issues. I would recommend this company to anyone. OHH and they usually have coupons. It used to be 20% order and they have since changed but I saved $35 which helps!!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my wedding invites about 2 weeks ago from American Wedding and I have already received them! I was so stressed out with this whole invitation process and American wedding made my experience stress free. On top of the great price the quality is great! My cards are so beautiful!!! I would recommend this to every bride out there!

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased our save-the-dates as well as our invitations from The American Wedding. I will absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone that I know because of the great quality of their product. They also send coupons on a weekly or monthly basis so you are always able to save money on what would normally be very expensive. Overall, I am very happy with everything that we received from The American Wedding.

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations were lovely and just what we wanted! We got some many compliments on them from our guests that received them :) The price we paid for what we got was great- it was under $100 for 90 invitations with a coupon code- they are available regularly and can save you anywhere from 25%-40%. Plus they offer sample invitations for free to see your favorites in person before you purchase. Great vendor!!

1 person found this review helpful

Great price, great quality. I would recommend The American Wedding invitations to anyone. They were significantly cheaper than other popular invitation makers, but I saw no difference in the quality, or the options offered.

Services Used: Invitations

THESE WERE THE BEST INVITATIONS! We were able to save a fortune on our 300 invitations, but they were beautiful. They looked like they were hand stamped and pressed and so amazing. The customized options were great. The website is sometimes hard to navigate, but the invitations were beautiful! Make sure to use the 40% off coupon!!!

Services Used: Invitations

We LOVE our invitations! At first we were skeptical ordering online and this was such a great deal compared to other companies but, we are very impressed with the quality of the invitations. The customer service is also outstanding! We called to ask about shipment and got to a 'real' person right away that helped us out even though we had lost our confirmation number.

Services Used: Invitations

I received a magazine from The American Wedding in the mail. I liked the fact that they send you free samples in the mail, so you know exactly what you're ordering. I received the samples very fast. I took awhile to figure out exactly what I wanted, but when I was ready to order, the website made everything so easy. When I had questions, their website chat service was very fast to respond and very helpful. I received the invitations about 6 weeks after I ordered them. I have already sent them out, just waiting on RSVPs. Everyone keeps commenting on them, saying how pretty they are. So I am just thrilled with my invitations!

Private User
Recently Married

Amazing service and product. Unbeatable prices for the quality of the invitations. Super fast delivery and easy to use website!

Services Used: Invitations

When looking for invitations, I ordered samples from The American Wedding, David's Bridal, and Wedding Paper Divas. Of the three, The American Wedding had more of the style we wanted and a price range that could not be beat. We were surprised how inexpensive it turned out to be, and they seem to always have a 40% off promotion going on.
I ordered invitations, response cards, accommodation cards, and envelops for all. Everything was printed with thermography, including my address on all of the envelopes! Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY! The paper is high quality, and you're able to customize just about everything! After ordering, I began to worry that I would not get the invitation in time to send out. But, to my surprise, they arrived less than a week later even with having The American Wedding assemble the invitations for me. The only negative is that I paid extra to have a black and white digital copy sent to me before production, to ensure everything was perfect. The digital copy I received was actually just a screenshot of what you see when customizing the invite (it wasn't even black and white), so I would not suggest paying for that.