Teresa Sena Designs

Teresa Sena Designs

Favorite
Kula, HI
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.7
3.5
Private User
Recently Married
0.5

I was so unbelievably disappointed with the florals and professionalism of Teresa. I was by no means a bridezilla, but the flowers were sent back an hour before the wedding. Thank god for my amazing wedding planner's assistant who dropped everything to go out and replace them.

When the flowers arrived to our location, it was clear the she did not follow the photos I had supplied and agreed upon for her to duplicate. These were not only the wrong color, but also in tacky green containers. The centerpieces were a tiny fortune and looked like nothing I have ever seen before. I wasn't sure what she was going for, but among all that saw them, there was no question they were nothing like what I ordered.

Without going into too much detail, I was devastated to see what she thought was remotely acceptable. She was rude on the phone and I would never recommend using her for a day as important as your wedding.

Amanda
08/03/2014

Teresa was highly recommended by my wedding planner, Patty Flax, at A White Orchid Wedding. I sent her a couple pictures so she could understand my vision and she took it from there. She was flexible on price so I could attain my goals and still achieve an elegant look! Thank you Teresa!

Anonymous
11/08/2012
3.9

I used Teresa Sena who was recommended by Wild Orchid Weddings (Maui) to do my flowers for the wedding.Teresa always responded quickly to my emails throughout the whole planning process and was very professional. I sent about a dozen pictures of the color scheme and what I was hoping for the flowers to look like.
Although the flowers and arrangements were lovely, it wasn't quite what I was hoping they'd be. The colors and the flowers used weren't exactly what I had asked for, and I remember looking down at my bouquet when I first got it and felt a little disappointed. I had sent pictures of the color of my bridesmaid dress to her which was a reddish-pink, and the boquets were light pink and yellow. I had my focus as: Redish-pink, coral, peach, yellow and white.. however turned out there was more focus on yellow then the first 3 colors. Good thing I had changed the dresses last minute for the ceremony to peach or they would not have matched as well. The flowers on the tables looked slightly cheap for the amount of money we paid for them.

The table arrangement was fine, but the Church ceremony felt a little bare as the fairly expensive centerpieces weren't very large and noticeable.

Regardless, overall it all turned out very nice, but it just wasn't spot on to what I had asked for. The bridesmaid's bouquets were lovely despite the colors. I wished there was more umph to the flowers on the tables however.
I'm sure she is a great florist, maybe however, it'd be a good idea to get photos from her of what she is planning to do before the actual wedding in order to prevent disappointment.

Services Used: Flowers

We had Teresa Sena do our floweres for our 3/28/11 wedding at the White Orchid Beach House in Makena. Since I did all of my planning over the internet, I worked with my wedding coordinator (White Orchid Wedding - very highly recommended!), so I didn't deal directly with the vendor. The only criteria I gave them is that I wanted bright, tropical flowers and other than that, I didn't have any specificiations. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! My guests were commenting on them the whole night. She also did my bouquet which was equally as beautiful. She is highly recommended and well worth the money!

4.2

Flowers are surprising an expensive cost for the bride and groom. Teresa did a wonderful job capturing the feel of our wedding. Not being a flower person it was difficult for me to decide what I wanted, so I asked for textural and romantic! Teresa definitely pulled through for us! The bouquets and center pieces were beautiful!

She doesn't work on her own, but you can find her through White Orchid Weddings and you can ask for her at Haiku Mill.