T-Cakes by Tonia Jones-Williams

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tiffany
08/04/2012

I ordered a two tier cake for my wedding with one tier being vanilla amaretto and the other being chocolate amaretto and it was fantastic! T-Cakes did an amazing job and is very well priced!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

T-Cakes by Tonia was amazing. The cake turned out better than I could have imagined. It happened to be storming during my delivery time but Tonia still made it on time. Also she has a huge variety of cake and icing flavors.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Tonia your work is delicious and amazing. We thank you for making our wedding day a beautiful lasting memory. The cakes and cupcakes were more than we could have imagined. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely perfect!!! Lovely to look at and tasted great!! I got so many compliments...thank you!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Tonia was so easy to work with. She cared about how I really wanted everything to look. I think she should be on television exhibiting her cakes to the world. Her cakes were not only beautiful, but they was exquisitely delicious! Thanks Tonia for a job well done! May God bless you and your work.

Joanne

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Mrs. T was very reasonably priced. She was on time, and her ideals for my cakes were superb. I am so glad that i found her for my wedding. My husband just loved the red velvet cake and has yet to share his grooms cake with the cadillac emblem design . I recommend this fabulosity to everyone interested. Thanks Mrs. T!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

T-cakes is wonderful, the cakes are awesome, fresh and creative.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

The Vendor was very professional and efficient. Prior t o orderint the caka a taste sample was provided. The cost was very competitive with today's maket. The cake was delivered and set up in a timely manner. It was gorgeous and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

T-Cakes are some of the BEST cakes in Houston! The service is great and the cakes are delicious! The Pineapple Cheesecake is a MUST try with any order!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All desserts provided were excellent. Everything was very fresh and all of the cakes were moist and delectable. I will definately use the services of T-Cakes in the future and recommend the same for my family, friends and colleagues.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Courteous and amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A picture was mailed to me of different cake options and T-cakes matched my cake selection perfectly! The cake was absolutely stunning and might i say DELICIOUS!!!!! I would recommend this company to any bride looking for a stunning, delicious, affordable wedding cake! I will most definitely be using T-cakes for ALL of my future parties and just becauses!!!! lol! Thank you Tonia!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Tonia of T-Cakes was great. She responded to my e-mails promptly and I really like the free tasting. She saw my vision and made it a reality all while staying under budget. After the first meeting I didn't have to worry about the cake anymore, I could focus on everything else. Thanks for making my day even more special.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The products are phenomenal! I have used t-cake services for several occasions, my guests are usually very satisfied with the desserts!