T-Cakes by Tonia Jones-Williams

Serving greater Houston, Sugar Land, Pearland, Galveston and surrounding areas

Post Office Box 482
Houston, TX 77001 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered a two tier cake for my wedding with one tier being vanilla amaretto and the other being chocolate amaretto and it was fantastic! T-Cakes did an amazing job and is very well priced!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Profile Picture
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T-Cakes by Tonia was amazing. The cake turned out better than I could have imagined. It happened to be storming during my delivery time but Tonia still made it on time. Also she has a huge variety of cake and icing flavors.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonia your work is delicious and amazing. We thank you for making our wedding day a beautiful lasting memory. The cakes and cupcakes were more than we could have imagined. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely perfect!!! Lovely to look at and tasted great!! I got so many compliments...thank you!!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonia was so easy to work with. She cared about how I really wanted everything to look. I think she should be on television exhibiting her cakes to the world. Her cakes were not only beautiful, but they was exquisitely delicious! Thanks Tonia for a job well done! May God bless you and your work.

Joanne

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. T was very reasonably priced. She was on time, and her ideals for my cakes were superb. I am so glad that i found her for my wedding. My husband just loved the red velvet cake and has yet to share his grooms cake with the cadillac emblem design . I recommend this fabulosity to everyone interested. Thanks Mrs. T!

• Wedding: 07/11/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T-cakes is wonderful, the cakes are awesome, fresh and creative.

• Wedding: 07/07/2010
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Vendor was very professional and efficient. Prior t o orderint the caka a taste sample was provided. The cost was very competitive with today's maket. The cake was delivered and set up in a timely manner. It was gorgeous and delicious.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T-Cakes are some of the BEST cakes in Houston! The service is great and the cakes are delicious! The Pineapple Cheesecake is a MUST try with any order!

• Wedding: 03/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All desserts provided were excellent. Everything was very fresh and all of the cakes were moist and delectable. I will definately use the services of T-Cakes in the future and recommend the same for my family, friends and colleagues.

• Wedding: 02/14/2010
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Courteous and amazing!

• Wedding: 01/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A picture was mailed to me of different cake options and T-cakes matched my cake selection perfectly! The cake was absolutely stunning and might i say DELICIOUS!!!!! I would recommend this company to any bride looking for a stunning, delicious, affordable wedding cake! I will most definitely be using T-cakes for ALL of my future parties and just becauses!!!! lol! Thank you Tonia!

• Wedding: 01/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tonia of T-Cakes was great. She responded to my e-mails promptly and I really like the free tasting. She saw my vision and made it a reality all while staying under budget. After the first meeting I didn't have to worry about the cake anymore, I could focus on everything else. Thanks for making my day even more special.

• Wedding: 11/27/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The products are phenomenal! I have used t-cake services for several occasions, my guests are usually very satisfied with the desserts!

• Wedding: 08/07/2009
832-876-6977
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards