Taylor Made Weddings and Events

Taylor Made Weddings and Events

Planning and Design Taylor Made to you!

Saint George, UT 84770 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taylor Proctor with Taylor Made Weddings and Events is absolutely amazing! My family was on a budget and a wedding planner was not at the top of it. I convinced my parents after months of debating and relentlessly they agreed. Well, my family is still raving about how great she was, our wedding would have not been successful without her services. She is priceless and paying for her services was the best purchase of the entire wedding. I would recommend Taylor to anyone getting married. My wedding day was so relaxing, flawless and a dream come true because of Taylor!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taylor was wonderful! She helped us so much from the first day we hired her. She was able to call all the potential vendors and get accurate quotes so I wouldn’t have to. Whenever I had a question her response was quick and professional. She knew how to do her job and did it very well! She had come up with a time line that everyone had so they knew what was going on. Her organization was awesome. I went from worrying every day about the wedding and how it would go to being worry free with Taylor because I knew she would make it the best possible. She also set everything up from the chairs to the tables exactly how I wanted them and took everything down! Overall she helped with everything and I can’t imagine not having her as my wedding planner.

Hiring Taylor Made Weddings and Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to get a wedding planner! I don't have one negative thing to say about Taylor and her company! Hire her :)

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
801-810-6233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire