Taylor Mack Fine Cakes

Taylor Mack Fine Cakes

2301 Airport Thruway Suite F8
Columbus, GA 31904 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Taylor Mack are beyond awesome! Everything was gorgeous and tasted ten times better than it looked! There was a bit of an issue where their cake stand was misplaced (totally not their fault at all!) and they were so sweet and understanding during the whole ordeal! The prices were great, service was great, cupcakes were great! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taylor Mack was very easy to work with! We met with her twice and I gave her pictures of what I wanted. My brides cake turned out so beautiful! The picture I gave her of the groom's cake was a 3 tier UGA cake and she made it to look exactly like the picture! We got so many compliments on our cakes at the reception! Also, they were delicious!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Cake was absolutley beautiful and the price wasn't that bad. They also did a great comical groom's cake.

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taylor Mack does a fantastic job! My wedding cake was stunning! Their artwork and attention to detail can be matched by no other in Columbus. Our groom's cake was a tackle box and it was amazing! They did such an outstanding job!!!
I still rave about them and now use them for our son's birthday cakes!

• Wedding: 10/09/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Taylor Mack makes you feel like family. They will make sure everything you ask for, you get. I was very pleased with their service.

• Wedding: 05/24/2008
706-507-9052
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire