Taylor Mack Fine Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The ladies at Taylor Mack are beyond awesome! Everything was gorgeous and tasted ten times better than it looked! There was a bit of an issue where their cake stand was misplaced (totally not their fault at all!) and they were so sweet and understanding during the whole ordeal! The prices were great, service was great, cupcakes were great! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Taylor Mack was very easy to work with! We met with her twice and I gave her pictures of what I wanted. My brides cake turned out so beautiful! The picture I gave her of the groom's cake was a 3 tier UGA cake and she made it to look exactly like the picture! We got so many compliments on our cakes at the reception! Also, they were delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was absolutley beautiful and the price wasn't that bad. They also did a great comical groom's cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Taylor Mack does a fantastic job! My wedding cake was stunning! Their artwork and attention to detail can be matched by no other in Columbus. Our groom's cake was a tackle box and it was amazing! They did such an outstanding job!!!
I still rave about them and now use them for our son's birthday cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Taylor Mack makes you feel like family. They will make sure everything you ask for, you get. I was very pleased with their service.