Taun Henderson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We have had the AWESOME pleasure of allowing Taun and his wife Tiffany to service us with our Engagement pictures. Not only were the pictures beautiful...but their service of keeping us comfortable, making things easy, and the overall enjoyment was just superb! We look forward to the wedding! Thank you both

Services Used: Photography

DO IT! if your contemplating the expense... It's well worth every penny! Your cherished memories will be captured (WELL) forever!

Services Used: Photography

they were the best I ever uncounted very professional my daughter Renata and OMAR her new husband was happy as well I would pay double if I had to.I thank you thank you thank youfor the beautiful pictures

Jalika
06/14/2014

If I could do it all over again I would chose Taun Henderson Photography!!!! He and his wife went above and beyond to capture fantastic photos. They were friendly and fun to work and always super professional. They knew how to lead large group photos when necessary and also follow your lead and capture the uniqueness you as a couple. Now that the wedding is over, I'm so glad I'll have these images to cherish as, other than your love, its one of the few things you get to keep.

Services Used: Photography

What a PLEASURE!!! Photography was one of the TOP 3 for my Husband and I and when I say we chose the BEST, we chose the BEST! Upon my first conversation with Taun, I knew that we were making a good choice to meet with him and his team. Taun and his wife, Tiffany, were very welcoming at our initial meeting and we didn't feel pressured to choose THP or anything, but we left KNOWING that our Photographer had been chosen. My husband is a big goof ball at times, so during the E-Session, Taun captured shots of him being silly and my husband liked that he was open and could be silly with us. Pictures were GREAT and we are still getting complements on the professionalism, quality and passion that THP exudes. Thanks THP for everything and we will call for future photography needs!!!

Katrice
02/23/2014

Taun Henderson photography was absolutely amazing! I love his energy and his creativity he displays while taking a photo. He is very professional and on point with his visual images that he sees as a perfect shot. Taun and his crew is absolutely magnificent. I am proud to be a part of the Taun Henderson photography family. I am looking forward to working with Taun Henderson again in the near future.

Latisha
01/04/2014

Taun photographed my husband and I wedding. Taun did an awesome job and I would highly recommend him. He was professional, responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. We are very pleased and the work he performed and I would use him for any milestone moments! He was awesome!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Taun and his team have an amazing energy and chemistry!!! Their love for what they do is apparent, and their outstanding talent for photography makes the package all the more attractive. They are a must-have for your wedding!! They came highly recommended to me, and I would give the same endorsement to anyone else without hesitation.

Services Used: Photography

Taun provided an awesome experience on my special day. The creativity and vision he possess in capturing one of a kind memories is breath taking. I couldn't imagine anyone else capturing the memories created on our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely a pleasure working with Taun for my wedding! He was so professional and fun throughout the day and night! His talent is incredible!! Taun captured the perfect memories that will last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography

Taun and his team were simply amazing. He is extremely talented and constantly met and exceeded our expectations. This company is so professional and they take pride in their work and their product. Taun places a major emphasis on developing relationships with his clients and he does a wonderful job. He was a huge hit at our wedding and I still get calls about how blown away everyone was by him. I'm looking forward to getting our pictures because I know with absolute confidence that they will be exceptional. I would recommend this company to ANYONE!

Services Used: Photography

With all Vendors chosen, whom we loved them all...Taun Henderson was our favorite. From our consultation to our Reception, we absolutely loved Taun and his Team. Why? Well let me explain!
I am/was not that typical Bride! I am a perfectionist and I wanted a "perfect" Wedding. Well we all hear that there is no such thing as a perfect Wedding, but my Wedding was a perfect Fairy Tale Wedding with memories captured by one of the best. During my reception, how and when he did it I’m not sure, but Taun put together a slideshow presentation of my Pre-Wedding/Wedding Ceremony!! It was amazing!!! Taun is exceptional and his punctuality and professionalism was astonishing! Taun was personable and not only did he get great photos his talent is amazing. Price point was great (2 photographers), quality is GREAT. Taun will be my preferred Photographer for all future events. I never had a problem contacting Taun or any issues getting the job done. I could go on and on, but Brides remember the only thing from your Wedding day that you will have forever... (besides continued unconditional love from your Groom) will be your photos. Invest wisely and do your research!! You can not go wrong with Taun Henderson Photography...just peek at his website!!

Katannegrant
09/20/2013

~ A true luminary!

There are moments in your life that can only be captured by a true artist. A person who has not only the skill and talent to truly see through your eyes, who and what you want to look back at time and time again. An Emmy Award recognizes excellence in the television industry, the Academy Award (for film), the Tony Award (for theatre), and the Grammy Award (for music), Taun Henderson is the essence of all these and more through photography and this what the Infinity Awards honor. A true luminary! His range, sight, passion takes possession of moments frozen in time that have made us laugh, cry and fill our hearts. We look at our photos and live in the emotion our family and friends experienced as we prepared, became, and celebrated the first few hours as husband and wife.

Our thanks and gratitude can not be expressed in mere words for the photographs express in every language all we would like to say!!!

Taun Henderson Photography is a gift you give yourself for every celebration you want to remember in your lifetime and the generations to come!!!!

~ Maurice and Kathleen Grant 9/20/13

Private User
1+ year ago

Taun and his staff were amazing!!!!

Tiffany
09/01/2013

Taun Henderson is a great photographer. He is extremely professional and so much fun to work with. He made my husband and I feel so at ease and relaxed for the engagement shoot. We had a blast shooting shooting the session at Atlantic Station. He did an excellent job as the pictures were gorgeous. I'm so excited about the photos from our wedding day. I know the pictures will beautiful. Taun and his team did a great job. The wedding party had so much fun posing. My bridesmaids are still talking about the pictures three weeks later.

Brittany
08/31/2013

Excellent Photographer!!! Incredible work and very enthusiastic with his craft.