Tampa Bay Watch

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tampa Bay Watch was the PERFECT wedding venue for us. Growing up in the Tampa Bay Area and now living across the country, it was hard planning a wedding back at home, but Tampa Bay Watch was worth it to capture the classic Florida beauty that we wanted.

Laura was there for us through the entire process even with my cross country emailing and met with us multiple times to go over everything which I greatly appreciated, her counterpart who was there the day of the ceremony was amazing and made sure everything ran smoothly.

I cannot tell you how many guests, from both out of town and people who had spent their whole lives in Florida, came up to us and raved about the venue, wanted to know how we had found such a gem, and told us how beautiful it was! It was gorgeous and the day was perfect, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is written by Karla- the bride :)
Our venue was just perfect. Even though we booked it with the hope of a sunset which was ultimately rained out, it was a gorgeous spot on the water for our big day. Laura is a saint. I became so close to her throughout the planning process that I consider her a friend, and I spent a good hour on the phone with her the day after our wedding just going over everything! When we ran into an issue with another staffer the day-of the wedding, she came at the drop of a hat after just one text message and smoothed everything over.
I love Tampa Bay Watch's mission and would book it all over again, rain and all. It is pricier than other waterfront venues in the St. Pete Beach area, but it is worth every penny.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TBW is a stunning venue for a perfect day!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED having our wedding here. Laura was so friendly and very helpful.
If you are looking to do your own catering and do not want to pay a million dollars or it, Tampa Bay Watch is for you.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oh my! How wonderful it was to work with Laura and her team at Tampa Bay Watch to prepare for our daughter's wedding. Our daughter lives outside of the state and found this beautiful venue online. My husband & I went to see TBW and confirmed it was the perfect place for our daughter to get married. Everything was absolutely wonderful! Laura worked closely with us to make certain everything was in good order upon our arrival the day of the event. Another team member then stayed with us throughout the evening and continually checked to see if anything was needed. What professionalism. I highly recommend TBW for a wedding venue. Such a spectacular day and wonderful evening. THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 03/02/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love love love the venue. Definitely worth the money. Laura and her team were wonderful. Thank you for making our day so special.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue, plenty of resources, very well manicured, this is certainly not your average event space. The Tampa Bay Watch is a gorgeous venue perfectly situated on the Gulf! Staff is nice and helpful!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allan thank you for making our wedding day PERFECT!

You exceeded our expectation in many ways. First off, your patience and guidance was bar none. After just a couple of phone calls (due to distance) and a lunch together you delivered a incredibly elegant beach wedding that my friends / family will be talking about for a very long time. Some of my friends (aka wedding snobs) said that was the best wedding they have ever been to yet it was a percentage of the cost in comparison.

Your tasteful suggestions and careful consideration of each family member really showed that you cared not only about our special day but also made members of the wedding party (especially my daughter) feel included and proud. For that we thank you!

The fluidity of the way you managed the ceremony, details in the décor, to changing of music tracks, etc all while ensuring the attention remained on Brittany and I is a true gift that you were blessed with.

In conclusion, if you are reading this and are consider hiring Allan for your special day then you are making the right decision and will be posting a similar comments very soon.

Your new friends,

Nick and Brittany

• Wedding: 03/15/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Travel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at TBW are amazing. They are there for you every step of the way and they want your day to be as special as you do! TBW has the most beautiful view and grounds that will make your beach wedding spectacular! The moment we stepped foot on the balcony, we knew we weren't going to have to look any further for a venue.
Thank you TBW!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Ashlei
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous venue. A bit on the small side for larger wedding, but we just need to get creative with the various spaces available. They were pretty flexible with my crazy ideas including hitting biodegradable goftballs into the gulf. Tracy and Laura were a huge help on the day of the wedding. We were a do-it-yourself Bride and Groom and during set up while we decorated and set up, Tracy and Laura folded 150 napkins for me!

Beautiful location, hands down the best sunset location!

• Wedding: 03/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I checked out Tampa Bay Watch we both immediately fell in love. We thought it was beautiful and knew they were there for a great cause. Then, we met Laura and knew that Tampa Bay Watch was our venue; she was so approachable and we could tell she loved her job. The day of our wedding, we were greeted by another member of their staff, Tracy, and she was just as excellent. She was there every step of the way to make our wedding run smooth. We love TBW and we are were so blessed to have our wedding at such a wonderful place. Thanks again TBW, Laura, and Tracy for making our wedding beautiful!

• Wedding: 12/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the one and only place we wanted to get married. We live in Washington DC, but were going to get married in St Pete where my family lives. Once we saw TBW, everything else paled in comparison. The stunning setting on the water, the beautiful lighthouse, and the fact that your money is going to a great cause all sealed the deal for us. In addition to that - Laura McMurdock is the BEST. She was beyond helpful and accommodating, answering every email and question right away, giving us great advice on where to begin the vendor search, how best to arrange tables, you name it. She's done a million weddings and it shows. We were nervous about coordinating everything from so far away, but Laura helped make everything much less stressful and we're so grateful to her for that. And TBW is the perfect place rain or shine. It rained on our wedding, but our ceremony was just as beautiful on the deck as it would've been on the lawn. We're so happy we picked TBW!

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was great and the location was perfect!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was an excellent experience having our ceremony and reception at Tampa Bay Watch. The venue is gorgeous and Laura (POC there) was extremely helpful and easy to work with. She was very flexible and helped calm any worries that we even thought about having....and she is always smiling!

If given the choice, we would absolutely have our wedding there again. We will never forget the great experience we had at TBW.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura, the Tampa Bay Watch coordinator is awesome. I had my wedding in March and everything was perfect! We couldn't have picked a better location!! The Tampa Bay Watch has the most beautiful sunsets in Pinellas County!

• Wedding: 03/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura at the TBW was extraordinary!!! She made my special day the best it possibly could have been. Laura was so nice and so helpful...I was truelly amazed to find out what a great resource Laura was to me throughout the entire process.

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
727-403-1866
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards