Tami Melissa Photography, LLC

Tami Melissa Photography, LLC

...because LOVE should never be boring!!

By Appointment Only
Voorhees, NJ 08043 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami Melissa Photography is an amazing husband/wife team. I had the honor of meeting them at my cousin's wedding in 2011 and loved them ever since. The wedding is still a little less than a year away but we have already had our engagement pictures. LOVE them. I can't even say it enough. The hardest part is choosing which pictures we want to use for our save the dates. I want them all! I highly recommend this photographer. The other weddings I've seen on the blog as well are nothing less than perfect. I'm so happy we picked them!

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough amazing things about Tami and Ryan! First of all, Tami was 8 months pregnant at my wedding and somehow pulled off getting us all of our pictures (yes, ALL!) to us within 2 weeks of the wedding! AMAZING, and I am sure not the norm, but I respect that she knew that with a baby on the way, she did not want her brides and grooms to have to wait longer than usual for their pictures. Now Tami and Ryan have a very specific style and it was what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Modern, yet somehow still timeless. Trendy, but still approachable. The pictures are BREATHTAKING! I mean, I gasped at the beauty of them. Finally, Tami is quick to respond, professional, and fair as a business woman. I would recommend her to anybody getting married...oh and I did! One of my bridesmaids hired her after seeing how stunning my pictures turned out. We will be using Tami and Ryan in the future for whenever an opportunity arises to need a professional photographer!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but great things to say about Tami and Ryan. They are AMAZING! My number one rave about them is that they are extremely responsive; Tami responded to my (MANY) emails right away.. and I'm not talking about just a few.. there were a lot.. and she was on top of them, always answering my questions right away. She was very flexible when it came to date and time for our engagement photos, and worked with us on every other detail of our wedding day from start to finish. She also got our pictures to us FAST! We went on our honeymoon two weeks after our wedding - the night before we left, we received an email with the link to ALL our photos!! Perfect timing! I also love the fact that they are a husband/wife team. They have a great flow and there was never a question about what was going to happen next or what pictures they were going to capture or what responsibilities each of them had. They spent 10 hours with us on our wedding day and captured more than I could have ever asked for! And of course, most importantly, the pictures turned out FANTASTIC! Couldn't have wished for anything better! They treat you like their best friends which is so comforting, especially when you are planning and preparing for your big day (which can be stressful)!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami & Ryan are the perfect duo for wedding photographers!!! Not only do the two of them take amazing wedding pictures, they make you feel completely comfortable and relaxed while doing it! From our first meeting with Tami and Ryan, we knew they would be the perfect team to capture our special day. When they say they will travel anywhere to take pictures, they mean it! They were so excited at our idea to take engagement pictures in the snow and worked with us to closely watch to the weather reports and take pictures as soon as a snowstorm hit (even on short notice!). We loved our pictures so much that we jumped at the chance to take Trash The Dress pictures after our wedding too! Every picture we received from our engagement session, wedding, and trash the dress session are all amazing! We are still receiving compliments on our pictures! We can't thank these two enough for capturing these special moments in our lives so perfectly! You won't meet a more fun and professional team. They are absolutely worth every penny! :)

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami and Ryan were both wonderful. Tami was always extremely quick to respond to any questions we may have. They both made you feel more like friends than customers. Not only that, but their pictures are amazing. I would absolutely recommend Tami Melissa Photography..and in fact, I already have! Anytime I hear that someone is newly engaged, they are the first vendor I recommend. Cannot wait to see how awesome our album turned out!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Concetta
  • Flexibility: 5.0

tami & Ryan are a great team and a true power couple. Honestly, being around them minutes after I was married - it made me excited for the years to come considering how well they work together and how much they obviously love each other.

Tami was practically part of the bridal party and we really enjoyed sharing jokes with her and getting her opinion on things. Also Ryan is the ultimate dress/train fixer (how dare my MOH forget! Ryan to the rescue!)

Not only are their photographs beautiful and they are very professional - they help with what they can, help with ideas, a d are very open minded. Tami was reccomended to me and i absolutely understand why, and i can't wait to do the same for other brides!

Love,
Kristin & Brian Hopkins

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami and her husband Ryan were AWESOME!!! My husband and I loved working with them. Tami was so helpful leading up to the wedding, offering advice as far as the timeline went. There were a few variables the day of the wedding that depended on weather and timing, and Tami and Ryan were so flexible. I've only seen the sneak peek (we just got married a week ago) but I can't wait to see all the pictures they took!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami and Ryan of Tami Melissa Photography are phenomenal photographers and even better people! I love all my photos from start to finish, they did a fantastic job capturing the day. What I love even more is how dedicated they are to making your day perfect. We had a few hiccups -- a power outage at the venue for 45 minutes and I tore a huge hole in my dress -- and Tami & Ryan were on it. They had extra lighting to make sure we still got in some photos. Ryan carried around some of our props and my husbands jacket for 40 minutes waiting for power. He also bustled my dress (my bridesmaids were struggling) and safety pinned the hole so that no one even knew it was there! Tami & Ryan saved the day. You feel like you are spending the day with friends and I just cannot say enough great things about them and our photos! <333

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service from the initial consultation til the day of the wedding. Engagement pictures and wedding pictures were creative and beautiful! !

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough amazing things I can say about Tami Melissa Photography!! From the very first day my husband and I met Tami and Ryan, we knew we were in good hands. Our engagement session was amazing and it really helped us warm up to getting professional pictures done. We were so nervous but Tami and Ryan helped keep us calm and made it SO much fun. Both of them are so professional and talented. On the day of our wedding, they told us what to do and how to pose which helped the day run smoothly. My friends and family were so excited to see our sneak peeks which they post just a few days later! In the end, Tami and Ryan treated us more like family than just another client. We knew we could always go to them with questions or concerns or advice. We would recommend Tami Melissa Photographer to anyone! They are out of this world!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about this husband and wife duo ..... They are AMAZING !!! Every step of the way they were there to talk not just photography stuff but anything wedding ! They have become family ! We met Tami and her husband Ryan through family who have known Tamil before she was a photographer, and as soon as met her I realized what they were talking about ! Tami and Ryan are two of the nicest people that you will meet ! Our engagement pictures were at the phila. Art museum and they came out beautiful . We got so many compliments because he didn't just do posed boring shots . It was really important that they captured us he way we always act ! After the engagement pics Tamil would check up on us to make sure we were ready for the big day ! We went through a whole questionnaire with all the pictures we wanted, how we wanted out first lol to go and the rest of the night. When wedding day arrived Tami and Ryan were by our side from 9 am that morning until 10 pm that night . It was great having both of them because that way the girls would get pictures of getting ready and Ryan could be with the guys ! Worked out perfectly . They shot all night long and even uploaded like 50 pictures on a digital photo frame that was displayed to our guests during the reception. They got to see great highlights from throughout the entire day ! My family and friends loved it ! That night we got an email of all those pictures to print out if we likes and share on fb and Instagram if we wanted ! And all of our photos will be ready in 4 to 6 weeks and then we can make our album !!!!! I cannot wait to see them all !
You cannot go wrong with this couple ! They are just fabulous !!!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami and Ryan are an amazing team, an amazing pair of professional photographers! They captured the essence of each aspect of our daughter's wedding as well as individual personalities. The content and message of their photos translated our day into true keepsakes. It was comforting to know our memories were in such capable hands. We greatly appreciated their discreet and painless technique as well. They were like ninjas....unseen and one shot was all they needed. No numerous takes for them!...a truly pleasant experience. Another incredible feat was having photos and a beautiful slide presentation posted on facebook within hours! We tip our hats to Tami and Ryan, a most talented pair. ....and "thanks for the memories."

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Who wouldn\'t give this husband and wife team a glowing review?? I looove pictures (I have way too many on my iPhone) and I take pictures of everything so choosing a great photographer was number one. I wanted two photographers but also couldn\'t afford a ton. Tami & Ryan\'s prices are competitive yet affordable and what you get for the price is above and beyond. They both allowed us to feel so comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves in front of the camera. Just like my fiance and I (correction... husband and I!) they are game for anything. Tami provides you with a \"sneak peek\" of your engagement shoot as well as wedding photos on her blog so you don\'t have to wait months to see some pictures. Here are some of the comments our family and friends said about the few photos they saw \"Holy Sh*tballs!! They\'re amazing!!\" \"WOW! They got so much emotion in all of the pictures!\" \"I just got done crying, I felt like I just relived that day all over again!\" \"Beautiful!\". We can\'t remember everything from our big day but now we have all of the pictures (you get a CD of all the pictures for yourselves) to remember and relive the most amazing day of our lives all over again. I will always recommend them and if I ever need a photographer for any other events (maybe little ones in the future!) I will definitely be contacting Tami & Ryan again.

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric and I could not be happier with the service that we received!! Tami and her husband were absolutely phenomenal!! They made our special day everything we could have asked for and more!!! They truly are gifted at what they do and there contagious personalities make everyone feel special and well taken care of!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Tami and Ryan's work online and fell in love! They photographed both our engagement session and wedding days. They have a great sense of humor, so you can relax and breathe. You don't have to feel so formal with them. I am very impressed with the quality of their work. I also liked that you get two photographers for the price that most places charge for one. You also get unlimited coverage where some only photograph for five to six hours. They listen to your vision and offer suggestions as well. I somehow got bird poo on the back of my jeans during my engagement session. I am not bringing that up to be gross, but to let you know just how good of a photographer Tami is: She shot around it. You wouldn't even know! The pictures come out looking like they should be in a magazine. I swear you could get married in a full dumpster wearing trashbags and Tami and Ryan will make you look like a work of art!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tami and Ryan are the most incredible wedding photographers! They made our wedding planning process so easy and so much fun! No words can describe how incredibly talented they are. Tami and Ryan captured every emotion and moment from our wedding. I would definitely recommend Tami Melissa Photography to anyone! I cannot wait to work with them in the future.
So IN LOVE!