Talmadge Hill Community Church

Talmadge Hill Community Church

Favorite
Darien, CT
203.966.2314
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jane
10/15/2011

Our ceremony was gorgeous. We decided to have my husband's sister on his side and my brother stand on my side which could have been weird but Mitch helped us make it seamless. We also loved the simple beauty of the church. There was lots of natural light and it created the most beautiful setting, especially in October.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Quaint 19th-century church clad in white and set amidst one of the prettiest residential areas in Fairfield County. Perfect setting for intimate gatherings (seats 150+; 100 comfortably). Charming and updated (read: air-conditioned).

My husband and I were married there in 1983 and our guests still talk about how beautiful the place was then. It's only gotten better.

Was there for a memorial service last week, and the skill of Rev. Mich Zeman, who officiated, and Rob Silvan, who played a variety of lovely music (jazz, hymnal, popular, even a few licks after Charlie "Bird" Parker, the deceased's favorite), was amazing, gentle and lovely. Zeman and Silvan easily accommodate whatever is wished.

Beautiful, peaceful, elegantly serene. Nice ante-room and outdoor patio to gather in before and after ceremony. Not too formal. Authentic charm.

I hope our children get married there. Can't say enough about Talmadge Hill.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant

Rev Mich Zeman is warm, sincere and heartfelt. I highly recommend him to officiate at your wedding service. He performed a service in the Church for us and also a ceremony six months later off site. He and Rob Silvan, the pianist are simply the best there is if you are looking for a unique, intimate and meaningful service.

Services Used: Officiant
3.1

Great service. Loved the organist.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant
3.0

The setting was beautiful, but the sermon left a little to be desired. Also quite expensive.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music