Sweet Sisters, LLC

Sweet Sisters, LLC

Fairfield, NJ 07004 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Beth and her team create my wedding cake and can I just say how amazing the cake was!! Beth and her team score the double whammy - being able to bake a cake that is soo delicious and yummy AND create the most beautiful designs that a part of you won't want to even cut the cake!! Absolutely the best cake vendor I found by far. What I most liked:
- Beth lets you choose your design and brainstorms some ideas with you. You don't have to choose from a catalogue of designs. I loved how we were able to create a cake that was unique to us.
- The flavor offerings are exquisite. We are not talking your average vanilla and choco with butter cream. Beth let us try her flavors and she has vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, lemon, carrot, banana, spice cake...and then her fillings are even more delectable -- chantilly, various fruit mousses, chocolate mousse. Absolutely incredible. Her ingredients are so fresh and of high quality, you can taste the difference. I thought I was going to be taking a lot of cake home with me since rumor has it guests don't eat much cake. Well, I only had the smallest top tier left, which ended up only feeding a handful of us the next day!!
- The designs Beth can make are stunning. Your cake will look like a piece of art. The detail and intricacy of some of her designs are so beautiful.

Everyone loved the cake!! Thank you Beth!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth created an absolutely beautiful 5 tier wedding cake for my recent wedding that was so delicious. Everyone at the wedding raved about the uniqueness of the cake, the edible handmade real looking fall colored flowers cascading down the cake, and the 3 different flavors of cake that were the best cake any of us ever had before. Beth was wonderful to work with, and offered to design whatever we wanted. She truly is an artist.. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect, perfect, perfect!!! We could not be happier with our cake. It was exactly what we asked for. The scrolling and flowers were exquisite and people were amazed at how perfectly beautiful it was. We have the top layer in our freezer and I keep taking it out to look at it. The flowers that were hand made are perfect. Amazing and perfect are the two words we use and our guests used to describe it - a true work of art. Not only that, it tasted amazing, as we knew it would from our tasting. Our entire wedding was gluten free and so our cake had to be as well. Luckily, Beth already makes gluten free cakes - we had 1 layers of hazelnut genoise and one layer of chocolate cake sandwiched together with two layers of chocolate mousse - DIVINE!! Oh, and then there was Cindy's birthday cake - it was perfect too and Cindy was so surprised. We had to freeze it as we went on our honeymoon, and it's so delicious with the layer of caramel. She loved the decorations so much that she has saved them! Thank you to Beth and her staff - we could not be happier!!!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's Sweet 16 cake was exactly what she wanted! The cake was delicious! The icing was buttercream, not fondant, so it was also delicious. I would definitely recommend Sweet Sisters!!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth, owner of Sweet Sisters, is a master of her trade. She created a gorgeous confection of delight that was equally delicious for our daughter's early autumn wedding. Beth was skilled in guiding us through the decision process and far exceeded our expectations.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Sisters did an amazing job creating the wedding cake that we asked for. Beth spent time with us to make sure that our cake was just what we wanted. Not only did it look beautiful it tasted amazing. My guests have not stopped talking about "the cake"! Sweet Sisters comes highly recommended!!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth from Sweet Sisters was a dream to work with from the start. We had traveled up and down the state of New Jersey sampling cake, and with Beth it was love at first bite. She took my VERY jumbled and disorganized vision and turned it into something that was absolutely perfect for our big day. Beth replicated the detailing from our invitation, while also incorporating the most realistic sugar flowers I have ever seen.

The cake was almost too gorgeous to eat, but once we dug in, we couldn't stop!

Thank you Beth & the Sweet Sisters team! I HIGHLY recommend this vendor if you want a classy, gorgeous, cake with supreme attention to detail and delicious flavor!

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've ordered several cakes, all different and each one is extraordinary; artistic perfection.

• Wedding: 07/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth is amazing! Our cake both looked and tasted beautiful. I have been to so many weddings and nothing was as good as her's!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose to have cupcakes rather than a wedding cake and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful arrangment. We had a small 2 tiered care on the top of the cupcake stand and the rest of the cucakes on the other tiers. The whole arrangement didn't look too much like a large cake which I was hoping to avoid. It was beautiful. We get compliments on it all the time! I was so happy with how it turned out and it tasted amazing too! Beth is so easy to work with. We have been using her for years and will continue to do so for many more years to come.

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We couldn't have been more pleased with the whole experience.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth was wonderful to work with and ALL my guests complimented us on how delicious our cake was! I would recommend Sweet Sisters to any bride.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Sweet Sisters was such a pleasure. They really helped me plan the perfect cake for our wedding. I lost count of all the compliments and rave reviews we got about the appearance and the taste of the cake!! I will definetly use them again for other occasions!!
Highly Recommended!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth is excellent....great cake, and not over priced, like everyone else in North Jersey

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth was very helpful in deciding what/how my wedding cake would look like. She was considerate of the cost as well and still our cake turned out amazing and just the way talked about it. It tasted great too! We even ordered our 1 year anniversary cake---small replica of the original.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to several different cake tastings before being referred to Beth at Sweet Sisters. As soon as I met her I knew she was going to create a cake above and beyond my expectations. The detail on the outside of our cake had everyone talking... but the actual taste of the cake blew everyone away! From going to lots of weddings in the past I know that the cake is the last thing that your guests leave thinking about... I wanted something that would surprise and keep my family and friends talking. She created the most delicious cake we have EVER had.... So good infact that we ordered a brand new cake topper for our One Year anniversary so that we can eat the WHOLE thing... not just have a bite of 1 year old cake ;) Just call Beth at Sweet Sisters! You Will NOT be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
973-244-2484
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards