Sweet Lorraine Cakes

Sweet Lorraine Cakes

Woodinville, WA
206.384.6179
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Cake Studio was WONDERFUL!! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted amazing! I would recommend the Sweet Lorraine Cakes to anyone!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Lorraine has a gift with cakes. Our son's wedding cake was stunningly beautiful! And, our guests were raving for days that her cake was the absolute best cake they had ever eaten. Sweet Lorraine Cakes are worth every penny!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was one of the highlights of my wedding day. Lorraine did a great job helping me design the cake. She took my ideas and colors for the wedding and found the perfect design. The cake was DELICIOUS. We still get comments to this day about it. It feels great as the bride when so many people go out of their way to say how much better your cake is than others. And we had a very large wedding so Lorraine helped us figure out how to accomodate all our guests and stay within our budget. We actually did two cakes (bride and groom) and both were delicious. I have ordered other cakes from her for other occassions and continue to love the results.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had the wonderful opportunity of having Lorraine make wedding cakes for our two daughters' weddings as well as our sons' wedding dinner. All three events were uniquely different from each other and yet each cake was awesome in design, taste, and elegance! One of the weddings required Lorraine to make 14 cakes since some were used as center pieces on tables. The groom's cake for that event was fabulous in taste as well as design (surfing motiffe) Lorraines' cakes are delicious and lovely on every level. Long after the weddings were over people commented about how good they tasted even though they LOOKED beautiful! Lorraine has the perfect personality for this business. She is calm and inviting yet super fun to be around. She never stresses ...even when we made late changes. Once, at the one year anniversary of one of our daughters we couldn't find the top of her wedding cake ...so I called Lorraine at the last minute to see if by chance she could make a quick one and freeze it and I could overnight it to another state for our daughter. She came through much to our daughter's delight and saved the day! She is a wealth of knowledge in not only cakes but has had enough experience to trust her in guiding us to other people we used in our wedding events. I cannot think of one thing negative about our experiences with Sweet Lorraine. She is amazing and so are her lovely cakes:)