Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura was an absolute delight to work with. We only spoke a few times prior to the wedding, and she returned with EXACTLY everything I had ever dreamed of. I wanted a very simple look and she did exactly that. She kindly encouraged we be open to some more full arrangements about our venue, and boy were we glad she did--She is truly and expert, and everything was so perfect thanks to her. In addition, her cake is to-die-for; we actually had the hardest time chosing a flavor because they were all so delicious. I don't particularly care of cheesecake, and her recipe compeltely changed my mind about it! Our guests couldn't say enough wonderful things about the arrangements and amazing dessert. In the end, she even offered to bring several plastic vases so our guests could go home with a few of the hundreds of flowers decorating our special day. We will absolutely recommend her to our friends and family!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious and looked exactly like the pinterest photo I sent to Laura for inspiration. Everything went smoothly and the convenience of having both a florist and cake making in one was great (not to mention proximity to our reception/wedding in Yosemite area). No complaints other than we didn't actually get a piece of the cake to take home for our one-year anniversary because everyone at it all (but that is a compliment to Laura, not a slight!)

Recently Married

My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding cake and flowers!! Laura is awesome! We had 10 cakes for our center pieces. Each cake was different, exactly what we wanted, pretty, and delicious. Our sweetheart cake was beautiful and sooo good too! The flowers were even more stunning than the Pintrist picture I requested. Couldn't have been more pleased!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
Recently Married

I used Sweet Dreams for both my wedding cake and flowers and both were fantastic. I wasn't sure if one vendor could do both well, however Laura and Sweet Dreams is an expert at both. My cake was gorgeous and tasted great. One of my guests works in a bakery and asked where it came from because she had never tasted cake that good. My flowers were gorgeous as well. Laura is flexible as I had a few minor changes 2 weeks prior to the wedding and she was happy to accomodate those changes. The cake and flowers were requested to be delivered to two separate locations and both were delivered on time and exactly what was ordered. I would recommend Sweet Dreams to anyone who wants a great cake and flowers in a professional way.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Laura made our cake and created our flowers for our wedding in Yosemite. She did an absolutely amazing job. I was shocked by how big the table center pieces and bridal bouquets were for the price we paid. She was willing to meet with us multiple times and had great suggestions. She made a beautiful cake exactly how we wanted it and it tasted delicious too. I highly recommend her for both cake and flowers!

Sarah
11/08/2014

Laura and her team were amazing. My cake and flowers were exactly what I wanted with little direction. They were delivered on time and were above my expectations.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake

If you plan to get married anywhere in the area surrounding Oakhurst, CA, be sure to check out Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers. They do exactly what they claim--beautiful wedding cake and beautiful floral arrangements! It's a one-stop shop that we happily endorse!

We decided to marry in Yosemite NP this Autumn, and Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers was on the referral list of vendors in the area that may be available to help make our wedding memorable. We made arrangements with Laura via email for a cake tasting and to talk about flowers. Her cakes are superbly moist and light. You can tell she uses fresh ingredients. There were a couple of flavors we liked, but she has special seasonal ones that she's created as well. After we tried everything, we decided we MUST have her special seasonal pumpkin-spice flavored cake as our wedding cake. YES, it was THAT GOOD! Laura knows what she is doing. We also had many compliments on the design of our cake, but I don't think it would have been possible if it wasn't for Sweet Dreams.

Laura also has a no-nonsense style when it comes to flowers. I didn't know exactly what flowers I would like because we were going to design the arrangements from the bridal bouquet first. That proved to be a bit of an issue, since I like bright colors and my wedding dress is bright red. My style is classic and elegant, and it was not easy to find florals that reflected this and there were flowers I definitely did NOT want to use (think roses). Laura, again, came through and provided a beautiful floral look that was exactly what I wanted.

Their name says it all: Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers decorated my wedding day exactly the way I wanted--with sweet dreams come true!

Recently Married

Laura did the wedding cake and flowers for my daughter's Yosemite wedding. We were coming from Texas, so all communication was by email. We sent some pictures and gave some color info. We both were THRILLED with the results. The cake was not only BEAUTIFUL, it was delicious! I had several people tell me it was the best tasting cake they ever had. The bouquets were also exactly what my daughter wanted. She said to me during the reception "mom, the flowers and cake are sooooo beautiful! They're PERFECT!" I definitely recommend Sweet Dreams if you are having a wedding in the area!

Teresa
06/28/2014

I sketched up a unique wedding cake for my wedding and sweet dreams cakery made it perfectly. I was amazed at how well they made the cake. It turned out incredibly well. Not only did the cake look amazing, it also tasted very good. People at our wedding couldn't believe how great the cake looked but also that it was one of the best tasting cakes they have had. I highly recommend sweat dreams cakery. They delivered in time and were friendly when working out details for the cake design. I could not have asked for a better cake than what they delivered... Sweet dreams cakery is very skilled and artistic when it comes to cake designs. Thank you sweet dreams cakery for my amazing wedding cake!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
Kay
06/21/2014

I was very firm in my vision for the cake and floral decorations, Laura took my ideas and brought them to life! The cake was delicious and beautiful. We had lots of comments on it. The flowers were breathtaking, exactly what I had envisioned. I would hire her again if the occasion arises.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Their cakes are to die for - out of this world

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake

We contracted Sweet Dreams for both our cake and flowers, as well as some decoration rentals. Everything was absolutely perfect. We met with Laura prior to the wedding and just sitting and talking over ideas with her was a joy. I really had no design concept in mind, just some random pinterest pictures. She got to know us and pulled together a plan that was just incredible. It was simple and elegant and just a little bit rustic, s perfect compliment to the overall feel of our wedding. She even had the idea to take the pattern from my dress and incorporate it into the cake icing, it came out just wonderful! And the cake really is delicious! On the day of, everything went smoothly. I never even heard form Sweet Dreams, I just walked downstairs before the wedding and there it all was, just right.

1+ year ago

Our flowers were beautiful, fresh and elegantly arranged. Laura interpreted my wishes perfectly. The flowers were delivered and set up on time, with no input needed from myself or my coordinator. And the cake... wow. My guests said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We went with the supreme cake with the layer of cheesecake in the middle. It was both gorgeous and delicious. Overall, we were extremely satified with Sweet Dreams and we would recommend them every time!

1+ year ago

Laura is an amazing person to work with. She's super talented and pays attention to detail. She made my wedding cake and my bouquet and boutonniere. All three came out amazing! All my guests LOVED her work and are still talking about it. Also, my wedding cake was delicious! You can't go wrong with this.

whitney
10/12/2013

The most delicious cake we've ever eaten. And the flowers were so beautiful I cried when they died :(

1+ year ago

Carrot cake awesome. Amazing frosting. Flowers just what I wanted!!!! Laura is great to deal with.