Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers

Exceptional cakes and exquisite floral design for all of life's celebrations.

49271 Golden Oak Loop
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura and her team were amazing. My cake and flowers were exactly what I wanted with little direction. They were delivered on time and were above my expectations.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you plan to get married anywhere in the area surrounding Oakhurst, CA, be sure to check out Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers. They do exactly what they claim--beautiful wedding cake and beautiful floral arrangements! It's a one-stop shop that we happily endorse!

We decided to marry in Yosemite NP this Autumn, and Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers was on the referral list of vendors in the area that may be available to help make our wedding memorable. We made arrangements with Laura via email for a cake tasting and to talk about flowers. Her cakes are superbly moist and light. You can tell she uses fresh ingredients. There were a couple of flavors we liked, but she has special seasonal ones that she's created as well. After we tried everything, we decided we MUST have her special seasonal pumpkin-spice flavored cake as our wedding cake. YES, it was THAT GOOD! Laura knows what she is doing. We also had many compliments on the design of our cake, but I don't think it would have been possible if it wasn't for Sweet Dreams.

Laura also has a no-nonsense style when it comes to flowers. I didn't know exactly what flowers I would like because we were going to design the arrangements from the bridal bouquet first. That proved to be a bit of an issue, since I like bright colors and my wedding dress is bright red. My style is classic and elegant, and it was not easy to find florals that reflected this and there were flowers I definitely did NOT want to use (think roses). Laura, again, came through and provided a beautiful floral look that was exactly what I wanted.

Their name says it all: Sweet Dreams Wedding Cake and Flowers decorated my wedding day exactly the way I wanted--with sweet dreams come true!

• Wedding: 10/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura did the wedding cake and flowers for my daughter's Yosemite wedding. We were coming from Texas, so all communication was by email. We sent some pictures and gave some color info. We both were THRILLED with the results. The cake was not only BEAUTIFUL, it was delicious! I had several people tell me it was the best tasting cake they ever had. The bouquets were also exactly what my daughter wanted. She said to me during the reception "mom, the flowers and cake are sooooo beautiful! They're PERFECT!" I definitely recommend Sweet Dreams if you are having a wedding in the area!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I sketched up a unique wedding cake for my wedding and sweet dreams cakery made it perfectly. I was amazed at how well they made the cake. It turned out incredibly well. Not only did the cake look amazing, it also tasted very good. People at our wedding couldn't believe how great the cake looked but also that it was one of the best tasting cakes they have had. I highly recommend sweat dreams cakery. They delivered in time and were friendly when working out details for the cake design. I could not have asked for a better cake than what they delivered... Sweet dreams cakery is very skilled and artistic when it comes to cake designs. Thank you sweet dreams cakery for my amazing wedding cake!!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Teresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Their cakes are to die for - out of this world

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We contracted Sweet Dreams for both our cake and flowers, as well as some decoration rentals. Everything was absolutely perfect. We met with Laura prior to the wedding and just sitting and talking over ideas with her was a joy. I really had no design concept in mind, just some random pinterest pictures. She got to know us and pulled together a plan that was just incredible. It was simple and elegant and just a little bit rustic, s perfect compliment to the overall feel of our wedding. She even had the idea to take the pattern from my dress and incorporate it into the cake icing, it came out just wonderful! And the cake really is delicious! On the day of, everything went smoothly. I never even heard form Sweet Dreams, I just walked downstairs before the wedding and there it all was, just right.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful, fresh and elegantly arranged. Laura interpreted my wishes perfectly. The flowers were delivered and set up on time, with no input needed from myself or my coordinator. And the cake... wow. My guests said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We went with the supreme cake with the layer of cheesecake in the middle. It was both gorgeous and delicious. Overall, we were extremely satified with Sweet Dreams and we would recommend them every time!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Laura is an amazing person to work with. She's super talented and pays attention to detail. She made my wedding cake and my bouquet and boutonniere. All three came out amazing! All my guests LOVED her work and are still talking about it. Also, my wedding cake was delicious! You can't go wrong with this.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The most delicious cake we've ever eaten. And the flowers were so beautiful I cried when they died :(

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Carrot cake awesome. Amazing frosting. Flowers just what I wanted!!!! Laura is great to deal with.

• Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor was amazing! The cake was delicious and beautiful. The flowers were incredible. I got the most compliments on those two items of my wedding. She worked with me as I changed my order the 2 weeks before the event and she was still able to keep me in budget. I let her have some creative freedom and this woman has a talent and the eye for beautiful! We had a vintage wedding themed around my husband's 1931 Model A Ford. We definitely didn't go traditional in everything and she made everything fit our quirky theme.

Also: She thought she was having a heart attack and got the fire department to deliver my cake and flowers on time. I can certainly say that I am not sure if a bride would have been in my thoughts if I thought I was dying. Here's the news clip: http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/sick-baker-calls-firefighters-they-save-wedding/

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were extremely pleased with the results of all the work put into our wedding. The other vendors complimented our flowers, reception flowers/decor, and cake, as the best they had ever seen. Thank you Laura for going above and beyond our expectations! As a military bride and groom, coming from out of state, you took care of much more than promised and we truely appreciate your expertise. It is no wonder you are so highly recommended!

Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura was the best for my wedding. My mom changed the colors on me midway through. I completely forgot to tell Laura. She was so easy about it. It was the ONLY part of my wedding day I didn't have to worry about. I went down to the Assent Spa to get my hair done, and when I came back, everything was done and more beautiful than I imagined. My bouquet was stunning and so was my cake. All my guests raved about the chocolate mousse cake! Soooo good. If you don't use Sweet Dreams for your wedding, you're nuts!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I received many, many compliments on the floral arrangements, and delicious wedding cake! I will definitely recommend Sweet Dreams to all future brides!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Tonia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the flowers! They were super pretty and stayed fresh for a week after the wedding. Dealing with Sweet Dreams was really relaxed (one of the least stressful parts of my wedding). Everyone loved the centerpieces they designed for the tables and my wedding bouquet was just awesome.

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with the service that Laura and her staff at sweet dreams provided for our wedding. My flowers were absolutely perfect and my deserts were out of this world!! After my first meeting with Laura, I knew she would do a wonderful job and her cakes were so yummy I was SOLD. I was more than pleased with the way our bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony turned out, and I am still getting complements on all of her yummy desserts and cakes. I planned my wedding from across the country and they were so easy to work with over the phone and via email. I would highly recommend this vendor for your cake and flowers. I really don't think you can find better service and a higher quality product than what you will get with Sweet Dreams!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
559-641-7606
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards