Sweet Creations by L. S. Young

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We tasted a lot of wedding cakes and went to a lot of different bakeries, but when we went to see Lori we knew we found the right place for our wedding cake. She is so passionate about it and was so excited when we showed her a picture of the cake that we had in mind. The picture was just an idea and we wanted to customize it a little bit. She did an amazing job. The cake looked even better than what we imagined. Everybody loved it. Besides that the cake was just perfect, she was also less expensive than all the other bakeries, she also didn't try to upsell us on either the filling or the size of the cake.

Best cupcakes ever!
-Colleen, Vero Beach, FL

1+ year ago

They cake was ok! But the cake was fresh and taste good

0.0

Well I really wished that we would have gone to some one else for our cake, I was so unhappy with our cake. It was thrown together and lop sided, one wrong move and I feel like it would of fallen over. I feel like the cake was blan, boring, and over priced for what we received. I just don't think this is a good bakery and I wouldn't recommend it to any one, the baker is unprofessional, the bakery is dirty, and the cakes aren't good.

0.0

Super upset with this bakery, when you first walk in the bakery stinks to be honest, and the baker is just unprofessional. The cakes are CRAZY expensive, and look like they just won't hold up. I hate that we decided to use this baker, and wish I could turn back time to pick another bakery for our event. I should of listened to the word around town and not gone with this bakery, but I know better now. So if you are in the market for a cake for an event I would HIGHLY recommend looking else where

2+ years ago

Lori is creatively and professionally amazing! Her cakes loafs and cupcakes are delicious and anyone who's disagreed apparently woke up on the grumpy side of the bed. She's prompt efficient and did I mention creative? She's handled over 20 orders from me and over 100 for friends and family. You can not go wrong with SweetCreations!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Lori and Maria at Sweet Creations were fabulous. They were incredibly sweet (no pun intended) and so nice to work with. They made me a beautiful, small fondant cake with gorgeous pieces of coral and sea shells on it to go with my beach theme. And then they made 130 cupcakes for my cupcake display. The cupcakes also had matching coral and seashell pieces on them. They did a great little tasting for my family and I at the shop, we had so much fun choosing our flavor and look with them. And the pricing was the best in the area! Everything turned out fantastic. I especially loved the Pina Colada flavor, it was awesome!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Love Lori she made my wedding day so special she even came in and set up the hole cake table for me my cake was very fresh and looked beatiful I always go back to her for my special birthday cakes

2+ years ago

Sweet Creations made our wedding cake along with ring bearer, flower girl and groomsman cake. They were perfect! Delicious & amazingly beautiful. They even delivered and set up for our event. I highly recommend them for any occasion!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I love Lori! She was great! We told her roughly what we wanted and she made the most WONDERFUL and PERFECT cake. It went wayyyy above our expectations! I won't go to any other place.. ever. To this day we still go to Lori for our cakes.