Sutography - Photo + Video

Sutography - Photo + Video

Modern and fun imagery!

San Diego, CA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When hiring a vendor, the most important one to us was our photographer. I knew a couple people who had hired Sutography and, when I met them, I understood why. Holly and Mat are not only talented but extremely professional, organized and detail-oriented, which is so hard to find in this industry and a dream for a type-A bride like me. I never had to micro-manage them through the process like I did with other vendors....they were always way ahead of me and not only made sure I got what I wanted from my photos/videos but that I knew what to expect and had all the advice/guidance I needed. Holly's extreme organization and experience came in particularly handy during my wedding when it turned out that my day-of coordinator sucked and she basically had to step in to do quite a bit of that person's job. She honestly saved my wedding, still got the photos I wanted and pulled it all off gracefully. Weddings are too stressful not to have vendors you can trust 100 percent and Sutography is one of those vendors you can trust.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and Mat provided photography for our wedding and also our engagement session. We were so pleased with the photos, and also the printed albums. Holly and Mat edited our photos just enough that they look perfect - not overly photo shopped. In my profession, I work frequently in art programs so I can appreciate their level of precision and creativity. They are also easy to work with, and made us feel comfortable right away. My husband does not like taking pictures, so I felt that Holly and Mat were the ideal match for us. I actually interviewed more than 10 wedding photographers to make sure that the photographer’s personalities would be a good fit for us! Holly really likes to work for great shots. She’ll often slide onto the ground or jump up somewhere high to get a good photo. I was also really impressed with Holly’s ‘crowd management’ skills. We wanted traditional photos with various family members, so she had to get everyone organized and follow a very detailed request list that we had put together. We are so thankful to have found Holly/Mat for our wedding photography. I would highly recommend using them if you are getting married in San Diego!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly & Matt did a wonderful job on our wedding day! The photos are amazing & beautiful... we couldn't be more happy with how they captured our day, our craziness, our nerdiness, our humor and our love! We really appreciate everything they did for us and would highly recommend any one of our closest friends to them! :)

Julie & Daniel

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly has a true passion for photography. Everyone that has seen anything Sutograhpy has produced has been impressed.
From someone who doesn't typically write reviews, I can assure you that you can feel completely confident that Holly will capture everything you imagine.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a destinations wedding so I was only able to talk to Holly by phone before my wedding day. She asked all the right questions to be perfectly prepared for my day, she knew all of our parents by name that was a nice touch.
Holly and Mat did a wonderful job capturing every last detail of our wedding, they are an amazing team.
For picture time we were outside on the beach and Holly did amazing working people making sure that no one was casting shadows on our dresses before taking each shot and she did very good remembering all the pictures that I wanted with different group. After the wedding my dad said those two really knew what they were doing.
When we got our pictures back a month later we were soooo excited at how great they looked.
Also the videos were awesome. As soon as we got it in the mail we watched it to relive our day and both my husband and I were so excited to see everything come together and see the parts that we missed the day of. He was especially happy to see my getting ready part of the video.
Also these are the best prices in the area but their talent goes far above what they charge for both photographer and videographer and they work very well together. I am soooo happy I choose them for the price I paid I got over 800 photos and a highlight video and a full length hour long video. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding because the photos are what last over time and the video is just priceless.
If you are looking for a great team you should choose these two to document you day and you will be thrilled with the results.
Samantha Niles married on May 30th 2014.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and Mat did our engagement shoot and were also our photographer and videographer for our wedding, plus designed our wedding album. They were fun to work with, professional and accommodating to our needs. They did a great job and the photos/video/album turned out beautifully! I would definitely recommend them to other couples. =)

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Sutography for our 10/26/2013 wedding and loved Holly and Matt. We met with them earlier in the year and booked them that night. Our package included our engagement photos and two photographers for the day of. They both have a wonderful personality and really make you feel comfortable around them. We received many compliments from our guest on how nice they were. I strongly recommend using them. They are professional and your pictures will come out amazing!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and Mat are true professionals in every sense of the word. From the first moment we met them to when we first received our wedding photos, we could see their dedication to what they do and giving their clients the best they know how to deliver. They have far exceeded our expectations and truly captured every moment of our wedding journey from engagement photos to our wedding photos. They have given us the wonderful gift of sharing every intimate detail of our special day to our family, friends, and future children and that is a gift that can never be repaid or duplicated. Their services are worth every penny you spend and you will not regret booking them.

With sincere gratitude,
John & Sara Deskin

• Wedding: 09/05/2013
John & Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sutography was the PERFECT CHOICE for our wedding! Holly and Mat are professional, fun and creative. They made us feel relaxed and final product is AMAZING!

They truly captured our personalities and love. We felt like we received a great value for the services. Photography and videography were a must for our big day! Go with Sutography. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and Mat are amazing photographers. They were dedicated to making sure they got all the shots that we wanted, even the difficult ones. They knew all of our family members by their first names, which made the family photos so much easier than I expected. We absolutely loved seeing the photos bring our wedding back to life and tell the story of our wedding day. Holly took extra time and worked with me personally to make sure we loved all the layouts for the photo book. The photobook is absolutely stunning and everyone that has seen it has commented on the great photos! We are so happy we chose Sutography for our wedding photography and highly recommend them to every couple getting married.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Found Stuography on yelp and used them for our engagement session. We choose Sutography based on website, budget and Holly! Meeting and working with Holly was an absolute pleasure. She is warm, friendly and extremely professional, but also made you have fun. She has a lot of energy and is always positive. Towards the end of our engagement session we felt we had made a new friend and parted with a hug. After our engagement session we knew we wanted her for our wedding before we even saw our photos, once we saw our photos it was confirmed we made the right choice.

Holly went above and beyond for us, she was a huge help during the wedding planning process and helped schedule our day. I was having trouble coordinating time and vendors and she sent me a schedule that kind of stuck and worked flawlessly. The day of the wedding she greeted everyone with her radiant charm and gave me a big hug. Holly was mostly unseen, but was always there, she was never more then a few feet away getting those perfect shots, but gave me enough space for those special moments with my family and friends. My husband and I got married outside during a heat wave and Holly was a champ running around and diving to the ground to get that perfect angle, all with a smile on her face. Holly is easy and fun to work with and made us feel very comfortable and confident on a day that can be a little intimidating. She has an eye for a great image and just about every photo, which was a lot, came out perfect. Holly has a lot of passion for what she does and cares about the people she works with. We couldn't be happier with all our photos and our whole experience with Sutography and Holly, our friends and family involved in our day also felt the same way. Holly is incredibly talented, professional, funny and sweet and exceeded all our expectations. I will absolutely use Sutography again in the future.

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and Mat are great at what they do. They make your experience a fun one. They love what they do and it shows in their work, attitude and overall presence. Their quality of work is just exquisite. They are open to any ideas you have about what you would like them to shoot. They are really all about the bride and groom. We used them for both photography and videography. They work very well as a team along with their assistants.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to express how amazing Holly and Mat are! Our wedding experience with them was truly the best and we were blown away with how amazing our photo's came out. Without a doubt I would recommend them to anyone that wants the perfect photographer for their wedding.

• Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

there are no words to express how amazing Holly and Mat are! Our wedding experience with them was truly the best and we were blown away with how amazing our photo's came out. Without a doubt I would recommend them to anyone that wants the perfect photographer for their wedding.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly was the photographer for our August 26th wedding here in San Diego and once again I was completely "wowed" by her professionalism and her ability to get tons of photos while still leaving plenty of time for us to mingle with our guests. I can't wait to see our pictures, I am sure they will be just as wonderful as our engagement pictures!

• Wedding: 08/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and Matt exceeded our expectations!!!!! Holly captured every photo request I asked of her and more. They are professional and fun to work with. Holly even gave me some advice on wedding day schedule that really helped make the wedding flow:) We kept talking about Holly and Matt days after the wedding was over because we were so impressed with the job they did:) We are so excited to see the pictures from our special day... we already have full confidence that they are going to be AMAZING.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
619-393-6623
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards