Sunflower Entertainment La Mejor Hora Loca

Flexibility
maria
1 Review
04/04/2015

Excellent the show, the dancer , the drums the color the music was super professional, and very good entertainment ,They did a very good work dancing in the sand, because the wedding was in the beach
We was very happy with Sunflower Entertainment and with Jessica.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was amazing!! this company DOES provide the best hora loca in Miami!! they were the highlight of our wedding. I contacted Jessica last minute to book la hora loca and she was super helpful. She offered us a great deal and gave us many affordable choices. She was on top of every single detail for the show. My guests loved them, the music was great and the show was awesome!! I would totally recommend this company not only for a wedding but for any event!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome!!! Best part of the party!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I give Sunflower Entertainment not 5 but 10+ rating. This was one of the most memorable experience at the wedding. The Bride and Groom were amazed and had the best Hora Loca ever and all the guests loved It. Till today I get phone calls from families and friends talking about what a wonderful, fun and unique Hora Loca they experienced, it was Great!!!!!..... Wow!!! is what I hear from all the guests. I recommend to all Bride and Groom and all party event to have in their itinerary the Hora Loca by Sunflower Entertainment, it will shine up your party. Then Stilt man and women was a Unique event and gave the perfect touch to my daughter and groom Fairy Tale Wedding. the price was just right, they have all prices to fit your budget. Que Viva La Hora Loca de Sunflower Entertainment. Loveeeeeeed It!!!!!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The guest loved the Hora Loca. Jessica was always easy to reach and compared to other companies it was the best bargain. Very professional. Thank you Jessica.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

WOW!!! I got Jessica's name off Google (searched for hora loca - crazy hour) and after speaking to her a couple of times felt she was the right person for our event (formal wedding on Fisher Island). I was looking to wake-up the event as it neared the end with some fun and OMG - we were not disappointed. As people were looking to say their goodbyes, I suggested they wait a few minutes as more was coming (the whole party, although black tie was put together with fun as the goal). When the hora loca started (we had two female dancers, one male dancer, and one stilt walker) the party started up like in the beginning with everyone dancing and having a great time. The dancers were unbelievable (both make and female) leaving everyone with a smile on their faces and although this review is being written two weeks after the event, people are still raving about how much fun it was.

Services Used: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Best part of my wedding! the hora loca was awesome everyone loved it! Very well worth the money.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing Performance, Very Entertaining, so much fun!!!!

My wedding was awesome thanks to you SUNFLOWER ENTERTAINMENT

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Very happy with the services! They delivered everything that I asked for.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Sunflower Ent was FANTASTIC! They were so full of life, and fun! Our guests had the best time dancing with the entertainers. We hired 7 entertainers, and wouldn't have done anything different. Jessica was so helpful, and made the process a breeze! She had the guests jumping around and singing. All of our guests from up north told us that they made the night so much fun and even more memorable! Thank you to Jessica and her team!

Services Used: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

I hired sunshine entertainment for my wedding! Originally I had only hired two stilt walkers but the day before the event I ended up hiring a ballerina! I requested for all entertainers to be dresses in white to compliment the theme and elegance of my event! I had a lot of family from my home state of Indiana who have never experienced the hora loca before and they loved it! Other family from Colombia and Peru loved it as we'll! Thankyou to Jessica and her staff for a wonderful time!

xoxo
Erika & Carlos

Services Used: Entertainer

Amazing!!!! Our guests are still talking about our wedding. Just when the dance floor was slowing down here comes the drums, stilt walker and 2 dancers! Giving out beads and masks (provided by me) and getting everyone, from old to young on the dance floor! My husband did not expect that as it was a surprise to him from me and he was floored!!! It was the most fun anyone could have at a wedding. My dad who is in a wheelchair was also on the dance floor heading a Conga Line!!! I recommend them 100%

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was a pleasure to work with and our Hora Loca was definitely amazing! We had 2 Brazilian dancers and a stilt walker and they were all great! Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Thank you, Sunflower Entertainment. You truly made it a memorable wedding!

Paola & Jamie

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing! The robot and LeD dancer were a hit. Everyone tells me it's the best hora loca they have ever been to. Thank you!

Private User
1+ year ago

They were Amazing!! Since the very beggining Jessica was very pleasing. The day of my wedding they were there on time and performed amazing. My guests all Loved the hora loca and have commented how much fun it was. Everyone got up to dance and have a great time. I definitely recommend Sunflower Entertainment and the Hora Loca for a wedding. Thank you!!!