SugarBakers Cakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

They were very professional and fun for our cake tasting and the flavors were all super delicious!

[Private]

SugarBakers cakes are OUTSTANDING! By far, the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. They even threw in a one-year anniversary cake and a pre-wedding cake (we chose to use it for our engagement anniversary cake). We had a great experience working with the sales team to select our wedding cakes. The SugarBakers portfolio provided many ideas for our cake, but they were willing to create a design for our wedding that was unique to us. Since signing with SugarBakers, we've used them for my niece's first birthday, my father's birthday, and I'm making arrangements to use them for my mother's birthday, too!

Recently Married

Not only was our cake gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, it tasted delicious! SugarBakers was easy to work with and delivered the cake right on time. From the tasting to the final product, everything was perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow! Our wedding cake was gorgeous and so delicious! Would highly recommend!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Besides being absolutely beautiful, the cake tasted sooo good! We did a taste testing between SugarBakers and a few other bakeries and SugarBakers won hands down, without competition. The flavors of the cakes taste so natural, not artifical like every other bakery. We had the Smith Island (chocolate & peanut butter cups crushed between layers of white cake) and the Peach Melba (white cake layers separated by peach mousse and rasberries). Everyone was asking to be served a second slice! You cannot go wrong with SugarBakers!

1 person found this review helpful

Our wedding cake was to die for. So delicious and fresh! We chose the eed velvet and smith island for ours. They made sure our cake was there in a timely manner. The cake was just like we pictured. Thank you sugarbakers for a delicious cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We went up to the office for a cake tasting. We were blown away by the quality of the cakes and the numerous different kinds of flavors they had to offer. We had a hard time deciding which flavors to choose. We ended up combining the look of two cakes and were so excited with how it came out on our wedding day. We had guests talking about the cake for weeks. SugarBakers was phenomenal. Thanks so much.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sugar bakers did an awesome job with our wedding cake! The cake not only looked good it taste good! We would highly recommend them again.

Recently Married

We got their signature flavor cake and had a very plain design on just a 12 inch round cake. It was perfect and plain, just the way we ordered it. Great prices for single tiered cakes. Go try a sampler platter from them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. I brought them a picture and it was perfect. We had multiple tastings and by far, Sugarbakers was the best!

Recently Married

Cakes were both beautiful and delish !! Made exactly what we wanted . Wonderful to work with deserves more than 5 stars !!!

Recently Married

My husband and I were so pleased with SugarBakers. We live near their shop so we were familiar with their delicious desserts, and we knew others who had used them for their wedding cakes and were very happy. We worked with Khristina, who was so sweet at our tasting, and was always responsive even though she was on maternity leave for part of our time working with her. She always returned our calls even on busy weekends. We had no idea how we wanted our cake to look, and she was able to point us in the right direction for a design that we liked and that also had no fondant. Our cake was beautiful, and more importantly, delicious. It was delivered on time and decorated perfectly. We also ordered over a dozen pies for our wedding and they were fantastic as well. SugarBakers was very accommodating as we nailed down our head count, and Khristina was very respectful of our budget. We’d recommend them to anyone in the area, and are so glad we can go and get their cake whenever we want. They also do this really sweet thing – instead of freezing your top tier, if you call them a few weeks before your first anniversary, they’ll give you a small cake so you can celebrate with something fresh.

Katy
03/13/2015

Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful it was delicious! They did a wonderful job with the consultation and making sure it was exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My search for a wedding cake can be summed up like this: Go to SugarBakers. Order dream wedding cake. Don't go anywhere else.
This Catonsville gem of a bakery is PHENOMENAL. You don't know how many times I heard, ¨I usually don't eat wedding cake, but if it's SugarBakers, then I'm definitely eating some!¨ from my guests. My tiered cake and sheet cake were both delicious and exactly what I had hoped for in my wedding cake flavors. I can't wait until next February when we can get our free top tier from them! The only dilemma then will be about which flavor to choose.... :)
They are great at responding via email or phone, so you will always get quick responses, which is great! They have lots of other baked goods to buy and eat, so don't be a stranger. Yum.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely amazing!! Everyone loved the flavors we chose and were asking us the next day if there was any leftover cake that it was so good!!! Can't wait for our one year anniversary cake and I'm sure it will be one of the flavors we chose for a wedding day ;-)

Recently Married

We had SugarBakers Cakes create a Groom's cake for us. It was a Bloody Mary in a glass, which was my fiance's favorite drink. I worked with Kristin from SugarBakers. She was great! Very responsive, patient, and helpful in designing the cake. The cake was a surprise for my fiance and SugarBakers did everything to keep it a surprise. The cake turned out amazing, better than I ever imagined. My fiance was ecstatic. We received multiple compliments from guests. The cake also tasted really good!