SugarBakers Cakes

SugarBakers Cakes

Serving Maryland and Washington DC Wedding Cakes Too Pretty to Eat, Too Good Not to!

752 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SugarBakers made us a fantastic cake for our wedding!!! It was beautifully done and exactly what I requested. People who didn't really care for cake said they enjoyed our wedding cake, and I will be going back to the bakery for future special event cakes. They were very accommodating to any request, and called before the wedding to verify details.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious. It melted in our mouths. The icing was light and not gummy like lots of the cakes we tasted. And their first anniversary program is the best. You won't go wrong with Sugar Bakers.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Best wedding cake ever! It preserved so well and my family was eating it for weeks afterward and it stayed moist! I'll be returning to SugarBakers for all special occasions!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The BEST cake I have ever had in my entire life! I will dream about my cake, it was unbelievably good! They have been voted number one for a reason, it doesn't get any better.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to explain how I felt, or what my face looked like upon walking into our reception and seeing our cake for the first time - it was beautiful! It was absolutely everything we couldve asked for. To be able to go into the cake consultation all those months before the wedding and explain our vision - and to be able to see it in final cake form the day of the wedding - it was magical! Not to mention delicious!

As an out-of-town bride, SugarBakers was extremely accommodating upon setting up our cake tasting and consultation, and easy corresponding with. All of their cake flavors were amazing - but we went with their signature award-winning flavor (amaretto with raspberry filling), and their yellow with strawberry creme filling, with the fluffy german buttercream. All of our guests LOVED the cake and raved about how good it was!

We are so thrilled that we went with SugarBakers, and they certainly lived up to their name and their reputation as one of the best cake companies in Maryland! We highly recommend them to ANYONE looking to get a cake for their wedding, or any other event!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was beautiful and tasted even better!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was amazing! I said from the day I got engaged that if nothing went right at my wedding the cake needed to be damn good and SugarBakers nailed it! When planning out our cake they made helpful suggestions to help us cut cost but get all of our guest fed. Thank you for everything our cake was delicious!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Sydne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Wedding cake was made by SugarBakers. It was included in our contract through Classic Catering at the Lord Baltimore and we were extremely happy with the way the cake looked and tasted! Our guests said it was the best cake they have had. We provided Sugar Bakers with a picture of the cake we wanted and they did exactly what we asked for. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sugar bakers made my cake for my engagement parents, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. All 3 cakes were extrodinarily decorated and tasted amazing! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful and tasty they were!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Leah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have a huge sweet tooth; but cake has always been a hit or miss for me. Something about the frosting and the cake itself. When I have attended weddings in the past the frosting is too sugary and the cake has been dry. It tastes like it was made just to be looked at. This could not be further from the truth for SugarBakers!!! Our cake has been talked about by all our friends and family! Prior to being cut it looked like a piece of art; I almost didn't want to cut into it! But afterwards; Oh my goodness am I glad that I did! We got 2 different flavors, their signature one; Amaretto and Red Velvet. The Amaretto was to die for and was my personal favorite. The frosting was light and buttery; not overwhelmingly sweet. The cake was so moist and in between each layer was a raspberry filling that mixed the berry and almond-e taste together just perfectly! We had some left over and I kept it in the fridge and even 1 1/2 weeks after our wedding the cake tasted as good as the day we cut into it! I've heard of people saying that 1 year after their wedding the top part of their cake was awful- I am looking forward to tasting ours; because I KNOW it will be just as good as our first bite!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SugarBakers did an amazing job on our wedding cake. We were so happy with how it looked and tasted! We got many compliments!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was beautiful and delicious. It was designed just as we had planned and everyone loved it!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My cake looked amazing! It was hard to believe that it could taste as good as it looked...but it did.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Sugar Bakers for the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake - you have exceeded my expectations - and a special shout out to Joanne who helped coordinate last minute details as well as suggestions. I thank you for your professionalism and willingness to work with us down to the last minute. I certainly plan to enlist your services again in the future - our four tiered wedding cake was simply amazing!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a wonderful job with our wedding cake and grooms cake. The cakes looked amazing and tasted even better.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was priced on the higher side but was fantastic. It was wedding cake that could actually be enjoyed. It is far better than your standard wedding cake.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Jennifer
410-788-9478
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7