Stroudsmoor Inn Towne Bakery Cafe

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The cake was moist, fluffy, and delicious. Despite their varied and wonderful decadent selection, I went with a plain white cake with whipped cream frosting, and it was PERFECT. Not too busy, not boring, just perfection. And all the goodies, we had reese pieces cookies, peanut, almond, and cashew brittle and everything was delicious and eye-catching. Thank you Stroudsmoor Inn Towne!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cakes were absolutely amazing. We got to pick two different cakes with our package from The Stroudsmoor Country Inn so we went with a white cake filled with fresh strawberries and whipped cream and the second cake, which was just a sheet cake they kept in the kitchen, was chocolate filled with a raspberry mousse. Both cakes had whipped cream frosting to keep the cost down and it was the right choice because the main cake was gorgeous. I just gave my wedding coordinator, Cathleen, a general description of the cake I wanted and it definitely came out better than I expected. Did I mention that they were delicious? Truly some of the best cakes I've ever had.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thank you, Stroudsmoor Inn Towne staff, for making the most AMAZING cake for our wedding day! The cannoli tower was a big hit, and guests from our wedding are still talking about not only how beautiful the cake looked, but how delicious the cake tasted! Direct quote from the bride's cousin: "It looked awesome, but usually wedding cake is gross---your cake was so delicious!"

I will highly recommend the bakery to any future bride I can!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Cake was absolutely phenomenal. Got So Many compliments!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful and delicious.