Strings Attached, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Strings Attached at our Selby Gardens wedding on 11/22/14. The String Trio performed at our ceremony (at the pavillion) and during our cocktail hour. My guests were blown away! I wish I would've been able to hear more! Jean was so helpful during the entire "booking" process. Her responsiveness and professionalism was second to none. I am so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you, Jean & Strings Attached, for making our day that much more special!

Strings Attached, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the great review Kara. We loved your contemporary/pop song choices and you were such a pleasure to work with as well. Your wedding at Selby Gardens was so beautiful and your family and friends were super great!! Congratulations and best wishes for your happy future together!! - Jean

Eprelec
Recently Married

Strings Attached was not only easy to work with but they truly take pride in their music. Each and every song sounded gorgeous and truly made our ceremony that much more special.

Strings Attached, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Evin! You were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was absolutely amazing. I really appreciate your kind words and we wish you both a very happy future together!

-Jean

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We decided to have a string trio perform at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From day one, Jean was very professional, courteous and accommodating. Deciding the songs to be played during the ceremony and cocktail hour was a breeze due to their large and diverse repertoire. Planning the ceremony timeline was also very easy. All it took was a few back-and-forth emails to/from Jean and voila, the playlist was ready! During our wedding, the execution was impeccable and the timing unbeatable. Future brides and grooms: you will not regret hiring Strings Attached for your wedding event. Even though you will not be able to enjoy them as much during the cocktail hour (you will probably be too busy taking pictures) your guests will rave about them. Having a string trio made our wedding that much more memorable to us and our guests.

Thank you Jean and her team for doing such a great job in our wedding!

Aliette and Jimmy

Strings Attached, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Jimmy, you were amazing to work with and we also loved performing Ave Maria with your fabulous singer/cousin. I would like to thank you for choosing us and writing this wonderful review. Best wishes to you and Aliette with your new journey in life.

-Jean

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

The music was sensational and one of the highlights of the wedding and at our reception! Everyone raved at how fantastic they were! I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Wow, what a difference live music makes! We hired a violinist and cellist through Strings Attached to perform the music for our wedding ceremony. It was indescribably beautiful and perfectly executed, it made me feel like I was in a dream while walking down the aisle. Extremely professional, kind and accommodating.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had a string duo for our ceremony at the Hyatt. The group did a wonderful job with the music we picked & even the little bit of rain that fell during the ceremony. The group was easy to work with & very flexible! Five stars from this MN group!!!

Michelle
12/15/2012

Wow! Strings Attached did an amazing job. Hearing their music during the ceremony felt like I was living a fairytale. I would definitely use their service again! Just amazing!!!!!

Jennifer
12/01/2012

Strings Attached was excellent-responsive, flexible and played amazing music. We booked the trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They had an extensive repertoire of classic and non traditional songs. We opted for mostly modern rock music. I walked down the aisle to Yellow by Coldplay and I distinctly remember how beautiful it sounded as I headed toward my groom :) Guests were really impressed with their sound and contemporary music choices.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The music was WONDERFUL! We thoroughly enjoyed the live music! They were FABULOUS!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Amazing!!! I only wished I could have heard them longer. We had a beach wedding and the sunset was gorgeous but the mood was set by the music of the trio. My guests raved as they played songs that were special to us, including " when you wish upon a star", Enya and even Cold Play. We Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Strings Attached Inc. performed at our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception ... They were AMAZING! Everyone loved the music. Jean was very responsive and helpful.
Thank you so much! We would Highly recommend using Strings Attached FL for your event!
Thanks Jean!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Very helpful, and professional! Music was excellent. Couldn't have asked for more.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We hired the quartet for our wedding this past May. They have a very large repertoire that extends from broadway and classical music to contemporary pop. My guests loved the wide variety that we got to select for our ceremony and the cocktail hour afterwards. We had them for a total of 2 hours and it was completely worth it.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Jean at Strings Attached was a joy. The bride and groom were unsure as to the type of music they wanted for their ceremony until the last few days. Strings Attached have a lengthy playlist, allowing them to put together a wonderful mix of contemporary and traditional wedding ceremony songs. We received many very nice comments on the string quartet. They added another dimension to the ceremony that could not have been replicated. Jean also was familiar with the venue, and suggested the types of instrumentation we should have. For example, she advised against NOT using a trumpet, which was excellent advice. It would have been totally overwhelming. They produced a beautiful and very sophisticated sound for a most special ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I hired Strings Attached for my ceremony and cocktail hour and they did such a beautiful job. The music was absolutely beautiful and it looked really nice at such a large and formal wedding. This is definitely the way to go!!

Private User
2+ years ago

Strings Attached were a pleasure to work with. They had a wonderful catalog of music to select from and their performance was absolutely lovely. Their music helped create such a beautiful atmosphere for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We couldn’t have been happier with their services.