Stonebridge Manor

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

When we pulled in to view this venue, we instantly knew this is where we wanted to be married. The grounds are simply beautiful and the staff is amazingly sweet and helpful. At one point we both were a little worried about the plans and our coordinators took the time to walk through all of the options we picked and it made us much more at ease, after all there is a lot of planning that goes into one day! Well for sunny AZ, we ended up having rain for the entire weekend of our wedding, the staff at Stonebridge helped us stay positive and the wedding went off without a hitch. Katlyn our coordinator made the event possible, she was attentive and amazing through the entire event making sure we stayed on track for all that was planned. We can't say enough about the venue and staff, they are being completely honest when they say a 'well oiled machine'!

Kevin!

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor and allowing us to make your wedding dreams come true! :) It was such an honor to be apart of your big day! The rain brought a special element to your wedding and the pictures are truly beautiful! Congratulations again!
~Katlyn

Kevin
11/22/2013

Kevin!

~Katlyn

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome staff, beautiful venue, great service. I am really grateful for everybody at stonebridge for helping me make my dream come true. I am glad I chose this venue as everything was perfect and very well planned!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored that you chose Stonebridge Manor for you wedding venue! You did an amazing job with the details of your decor that really made your vision come to life! We can glad we were able to make it all happen they way you envisioned and make it your dream day! <3

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing!! Having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was the best decision I made (other than my groom). Everything, from the day we signed our contract til the wedding day, was made so easy by Stonebridge Manor and it's amazing staff. Everyone was so nice and professional, we didn't have to worry about anything, all the vendors and staff work flawlessly together, their lineup of vendors are all awesome, their staff is wonderful and they are good with following up, they make you feel like royalty, and basically, they will help you make your dreams come true. I love this place and the staff and I can't wait to have another event there!!!

Stephanie & Jimmy,
Thank you so much for the sweet review. We all loved working with you two. It was such a pleasure being your wedding coordinator and getting to know you as a couple. I'm so happy for your both, and am so glad that your wedding day turned out exactly as you two dreamed. Congratulations newlyweds! May you live happily ever after!
Love,
Aubrey

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with Stonebridge Manor when we attended a friend's wedding a few years ago. When we got engaged, it was the first place we considered and scheduled an appointment right away. We fell in love with it all over again when we visited. The staff was so welcoming and accommodating from start to finish. I couldn't believe how easy this wedding planning thing was going to be! Our wedding planners, Courtney and Aubrey met with us any time we asked, always replied to emails and were quick to help us with anything we needed. I would recommend Stonebridge to any of my friends. We had our dream wedding - it was everything we imagined and more!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Emily & Dallas, it was such a pleasure working with you two! You are absolutely the sweetest couple. I loved all of the personal details you added to your wedding day (and the fact that you worked together on them): the programs, the sign, the menu, the candy station, it was all so beautiful. Thank you so much for trusting me to coordinate the biggest day of your lives. I hope you had a fabulous honeymoon! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Love, Aubrey

Private User
1+ year ago

Stonebridge Manor was perfect. As we live out of town, we looked at a lot of venues online before narrowing it down to three finalists. After seeing Stonebridge Manor in person and meeting their team of consultants, it was an easy decision. We did not feel like a number - everyone made us feel very special through the entire planning process and the wedding itself. Everything was done very professionally and the coordinator and vendors were flexible to give us exactly what we wanted. When we couldn't make a decision on something, great recommendations were given to make it easy and remove stress. Stonebridge went above and beyond in every way. Our wedding was perfect. The venue, how organized everything was, the food, the drinks, the dj, the bartender, the catering, the cake, the flowers, the officiant, the photographer...everything. The best part was our coordinator - we likely would not have had one had we planned our own wedding at a different venue. We felt more like her friend than a client. We trusted her and she delivered - the way it should be on the most important day of your life. Everyone kept asking us how stressed we were with planning a wedding and we were able to honestly tell them that it wasn't stressful at all. The day of was painless. We just showed up and had a great time with our friends and family. We can't say enough good things about Stonebridge Manor.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience at Stonebridge Manor! We are so happy that you had an amazing time through out your process and on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor and allowing us to be apart of your big day!

<3 The Stonebridge Manor Team

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Let me start by saying, if you chose this location for your special day you will not be disappointed. The staff, the venue, the food/drink, EVERYTHING is amazing.
We were one of the couple affected by the foreclosure of the Inspirador in Chandler. We paid Inspirador almost half our wedding budget and they closed their doors- keeping every penny of it. In a panic with only 4 1/2 months to re-plan our dream wedding on a damaged budget- we toured countless venues, searched endlessly online and even considered eloping! Wedding planning had become a burden: our guests had already booked flights, we already sent save the dates. Needless to say the pressure was on and we weren't going to settle for anything less than perfect.
One afternoon after our charity softball game, literally covered in dirt, we sat down with Teagan at Stonebridge and got a tour of the venue. I wanted to hug her- she is literally the happiest person I've ever met in my entire life! After taking a tour of the property, looking over a proposed contract and menu I remember looking at my fiance and wanting to cry out of happiness. All of the stress and worries that had been haunting us since our previous venue shattered wedding plans and budget had faded away. She said she would give us time to look everything over again and think on it- no pressure at all. We loved everything about that place so much we signed that day.
Courtney was our wedding day coordinator. She is FABULOUS. Our wedding day arrived and she literally took care of everything at the venue. I was a wedding coordinator previously and had high expectations for her and she exceeded all of them. Even my bridesmaids and guests commented on how she was checking in with them to be sure they had everything they needed :)

I cannot express into words how much we appreciate Stonebridge and everything they did to to turn our Wedding into everything we've ever wanted.

Kristi and Matt,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Everyone here at Stonebridge has absolutely adored the two of you! Our hearts went out to you when we heard the news of your previously booked venue and we are all so happy that we were able to help! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and it is clear that the two of you have a large, loving support system with your friends and family!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you two in your planning process and to be a part of the big day! I feel very honored to have played the role that I did!

Wishing you the happiest of marriages,

Joy
08/10/2013

My son had his wedding here and they choose it based on the beautiful grounds so green and lush. We opted for the Garden Pavilion due to we had 104 guests and only want 6 people to a table. After set up and placement the evening went beyond our expectations! Katlyn wore her mind out making sure each detail went flawless. Everyone was professional and curious. We had many comments about the wedding being so grand! We didn't even have a large budget and they pulled it altogether in so many ways! Thanks Stonebridge for making my son and daughter in laws event so special.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a honor to be apart of such a special day! I am glad that I was able to make it all happen the way you all had envisioned! I wish M & Allie years of happiness and love!

- Katlyn Carroll

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Courtney Spice along with the rest of the staff and vendors provided excellent service! They made our day truly wonderful and stress free. We will be happy to refer others to Stonebridge Manor. Thank you so much to Courtney and everyone else, our experience with Stonebridge was FANTASTIC! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day/night/wedding and obviously couldn't have done it without the amazing staff and facility.

Tracy,
Thank you so much for the kind review! I had such a wonderful time working with you and Casey as you planned your big day! Your wedding was so beautiful and such a fun celebration! I have the Snapbooth picture of us at my desk :) It was a pleasure getting to know you, seeing you rap, and running around you with fire! Congratulations to an awesome couple!

Wishing you my best,
Courtney

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had the most amazing experience. Our wedding was PERFECT and everyone keeps talking about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was. We had initial conflict with what Camille told us compared to what was available. We can't thank you enough for accommodating our needs and for what you did to make sure we had white overlays. Thank you to Aubrey too for making sure everything ran smoothly! THANK YOU!

Stephanie & Josh,
I loved working with the two of you! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I loved all of the details you incorporated into your big day - especially the "red hearts". Your families were so much fun. And Stephanie, your grandpa was nice enough to share some of his Greek desserts with me (they were amazing). I wish the two of you a wonderful and happy marriage. Thank you and congratulations from all of us at Stonebridge Manor!

-Aubrey

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just a great experience overall. All of our friends and family keep raving about the venue, food, and memories. Thank you for everything!

Scottie and Aspen,
Thank you so much for your nice review! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you! You did such a wonderful job on your beautiful ceremony and reception!

Congratulations!

- Courtney

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Katlyn was amazing! Without her I never would have made it through, she is such a sweet, bright girl!! We love Stonebridge!!
My day was Perfect and the pictures were even better!! I am so thrilled that I choose Stone Bridge because everyone loved it.

Allyson & Blake!!
It was amazing working with you in planning your big day!! Your attention to detail truly paid off! I am honored I was able to be apart of your special day! It was so much fun meeting your parents and watching you all take in the moment!

Thank you & CONGRATULATIONS again from everyone here at Stonebridge Manor!

Happy Ever After,
Katlyn

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My fiance at the time (now wife), and I looked all across the Phoenix Metropolitan Area for the perfect wedding venue. We selected Stone Bridge Manor because we felt it offered a Beautiful venue, with the possibility of numerous upgrades within our budget.

I could easily write a 10-page review but with respect for reader's time, I will say only the most important items.

Courtney at Stone Bridge, was our direct contract and planner. Courtney went far and beyond her scope of work to meet us at an extremely convenient location near our house, go over any unanswered questions, and made sure my wife and I were confortable, excited, and most importantly could sleep at night knowing everything was being taken care down to every last detail that we requested. In short, the day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park! We couldn't be happier with vendors she helped us select, the presentation of the venue, layout, and flow of the entire evening. She was there by our side (well, not too close) from beginning to end. We highly recommed her. She's an absolute pro!

Chef Doug has a big personality which to be honest we were slightly skeptical of since he could be a little bit of a fast talker. The food we tested with him was delicious, but wondered if it could be duplicated 150 times and still taste that delicious. Well it was. Chef Doug even made me a special plate per my request. Which my groomsmen became quickly jealous of. Which Chef Doug then made them the same plate, on the spot. Seriously incredible. He walked around (in a very polite mannor) making sure everyone was enjoying their food. I have been to about 15 weddings (maybe more) and I seriously can't remember one that the guests enjoyed the food more.

Mike Manzini did a very good job of playing every song we requested. We gave him a list of about 50 songs (we love our music). Great flow, and he stayed away from being the "cheezy wedding DJ" as we requested.
-We would not have changed a thing.

Ben and Sarah,
Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure getting to know the two of you! Your wedding day was so beautiful; the dance floor, table linens and the two of you were absolutely stunning! It was so fun to see your personal touches in the caricature artist and nitrous station! I continue to brag about being able to be involved in such a fun celebration!

Congratulations to the two of you! I wish you so much happiness!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect choice for our spring nuptials. I was very impressed with all the vendors associated with our all-inclusive package. Courtney Spice, our event director, went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of on our special day. Their curteous and professional staff was very accommodating and flexible. The property is is well-maintained with adorning flowers, fountains and lush greenery. Brides-to-be will not find a better value than at Stonebridge Manor. Thank you Courtney for taking care of everything so that we could relax and enjoy our day!
Jennifer & Jeremy (Married 3/15/13)

Jennifer and Jeremy,
I had such a wonderful time working with the two of you! You did such an amazing job putting together the perfect evening. I was so pleased to be a part of your big day; thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your closest friends and family! From everyone here at Stonebridge, 'Congratulations to two people who deserve a lifetime of happiness together!'

Happy Marriage,
Courtney :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved how our luncheon turned out - Every detail was perfect, from the tables, food, set up, service & the weather! Thanks for all you did to make this event exactly what we hoped for!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Joan, we loved working with you in the planning of your luncheon. All of your decor selections were impeccable! One of the most stunning afternoon events we have seen! We wish the best to your son and his new bride!

~Ann

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge was absolutely amazing. They offered two different types of packages a limited and a full. My husband and I chose the limited package due to budget reasons and it fit us to tee. All the staff was so unbelievably friendly and our wedding coordinator, Courtney, was magnificent. She was so efficient and I felt so comfortable and knew that everything was being taken care of, with her by my side. Stonebridge made wedding planning SO easy as they provide so many services and they plan all the vendor appointments for you. You can either make it a complete DIY wedding or you can have Stonebridge put together your wedding. Overall my husband and I were so pleased with the way EVERYTHING turned out! We had an extremely cold day for the wedding and initially planned it outside and within hours of the wedding, stonebridge moved it inside because of the concern of the guests. They are just awesome and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride who wants NO stress! :)

Shar and Shane,
Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun to get to know the two of you through your planning. Not to mention how fun it was to see your big day come together! You two and both of your families make such a kind, fun, worldwide group of amazing people. I hope that you two are doing amazingly!!

<3 Courtney

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake