Stonebridge Manor

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were looking for a place to shoot special event photos. They were easy to work with and responded quickly within budget for a beautiful location. Thank you.

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't thank Stonebridge Manor enough for all the hard work you all did to make our daughter's wedding work with all the weather issues we had to deal with. You all went above and beyond to work with each situation and we appreciate all your efforts. The owner was so concerned and showed compasion for all the stress the weather brought us and was so kind to help all day. What a beautiful venue and I would recommend Stonebridge Manor to anyone.

Kelly Benbow

Kelly,

I thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Megan and Alex. I know from the first time I met them as they toured Stonebridge Manor that they are a special couple!

It was so much fun working with you in bringing together the vision for their wedding. I LOVED all the personal touches. Even though the weather didn't cooperate, We are so glad that Stonebridge Manor could provide a back-up plan for the day!

Thank you again for trusting us with this very important day! Our best to everyone!

~Ann

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our day was absolutely perfect. I was blown away with how perfect our day was. Everything was absolutely stunning! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our special day. Thank you Stonebridge for making our wedding an absolute blast!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I pulled into Stonebridge Manors parking lot and looked into the Manor Courtyard, I felt like I was walking into a fairytale. The grounds are so exquisite and beautifully manicured that I couldn't even dream of looking anywhere else to have my wedding. Originally we were set to get married on the lawn out front (Manor Courtyard) but due to rain my amazing consultant, Amanda (more on her later) moved the wedding to the terrace which was still in the courtyard. This was probably one of the best decisions made. The entire area was so ethereal it was enchanting. I fell in love with the location all over again.
The fact that StoneBridge is all inclusive makes EVERYTHING so amazingly easy. There was no stress at all planning my wedding. Each and every vendor there has been working with Stonebridge for years and they all know exactly what they are doing.
Amanda my consultant was the most amazing, wonderful, patient, professional and courteous person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She took my hatred of phone calls in stride and would email me any and all updates or information. She answered my multitude of emails and texts with the grace and poise of an angel. She never once seemed flustered or annoyed. Any bride would be the luckiest girl all over again to get to work with her. I would recommend Stonebridge JUST so that brides can work with her.
Overall, this place was my dream come true. They made my wedding feel like a fairytale and me a princess. Thank you so much Stonebridge Manor from the bottom of my newlywed heart.

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect setting for our wedding! We knew the moment we walked into the open house that this was the place for us. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. I know I must have emailed and called with a couple hundred questions the last month before my wedding. No one ever got upset or frustrated with me. They truly do give service with a smile. Amanda was our coordinator and she was so great! Even though she wasn't feeling well the day of, she was there helping with every detail. I even had trouble make the signs for the chairs at our ceremony and she told me to just bring the materials and she would take care of it herself.

Thank you Stonebridge Manor!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough positive and fantastic things about how amazing having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and thought that I was going to be in over my head with planning at a distance. Stonebridge was my saving grace! They were so accommodating, scheduling Skype meetings and coordinating my meetings with my vendors whenever I was in town. They answered every question I had and helped me more that I could have imagined. Katlyn was my event director and she was absolutely fantastic. She understood my vision and was so on top of all the information I gave her. I had no idea how all my crafts were going to turn out, but she set everything up perfectly and helped create the most beautiful wedding ever! (Not that I'm biased) :)
Thank you so much to Katlyn and everyone at Stonebridge for the wedding of my dreams!

Hi Abby!

Thank you so much for you fantastic praises about Stonebridge Manor [ & me ;) ]! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your vision for your wedding day was out of this world and everything came together so beautifully! You and Matt were absolutely adorable! I wish you two a lifetime of happiness and love!!!
<<33,
Katlyn

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier that we chose Stonebridge Manor as our wedding venue! We chose the full service package which made the wedding planning process so easy. We were able to chose from a list of their trusted vendors and they were all amazing! The entire Stonebridge staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Not to mention the venue is beautiful!! It was the wedding of our dreams! :) We couldn't have asked for anything more! Our only regret is that the night went by too fast! Thank you Stonebridge manor!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again Trina! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day. You and Alex were the sweetest couple and such a pleasure to work with. I hope you guys had an amazing time in Disneyland to kick off your happily ever after. Thanks again for choosing Stonebridge Manor to be a part of your most special day. I wish you and Alex endless happiness and love! Congrats again newlyweds! - Amanda :)

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for such a beautiful evening we will never forget! We couldn't have chosen a better Venue!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Hello! Thank you for kind words! I am so honored i was able to be apart of your special day! Everything was beautiful! Thank you so much for choosing Stonebridge Manor!

~ Katlyn C.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On my daughters wedding day it poured rain from morning until night. Stonebridge executed their backup plan and the day came out beautifully. Our wedding coordinator Aubry was amazing and kept my daughter and myself up to date on every detail. It was a blessing to be so relaxed and enjoy my daughters wedding knowing Stonebridge had all the details covered.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Beth, thank you so much for your kind words! It was crazy how much it rained that day and night! No one could have predicted such weather. Sydney & Jordan’s wedding was so beautiful thanks to you and Sydney’s creative eye (and spray paint). I’m so glad you were able to relax and enjoy the wedding; that is by far the best compliment I could have received. It was a pleasure working with you! You are so sweet. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Ellstrom!

Love, Aubrey

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I literally couldn't be happier. Staff was awesome, accommodations were incredible, food was fantastic, the vendors rocked, and our guests we're so pleased. LOVE STONEBRIDGE.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Hi Kelly! Or should I say the new Mrs. Henderson!!!! Congratulations again! You and Dustin are so adorable! I am so happy for the two of you! Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We are honored you chose to have your BEAUTIFUL wedding at Stonebridge Manor! It was so much fun and an honor to be apart of your special day!

<3, Katlyn

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They provide all the vendors! We literally had to just get our own invites. The Stonebridge team is awesome and we lived the whole experience. BEAUTIFUL FACILITY.

Hey Veronica!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy for you and Michael! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun to be apart of! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor for your big day! :)

<3, Katlyn

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Veronica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful and exactly as we had envisioned. It was great that Melanie and the staff recognized how busy we were and offered to get us food and drinks on multiple occasions. Everyone went above and beyond.

Hey Nicki!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was so wonderful to be apart of your wedding day and to make it everything you dreamed! I wish you two a life time of happiness, love and FUN!

- Melanie (& the Stonebridge Manor Team)

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for providing the perfect place for our wedding! We absolutely loved it. Also, a special thank you to Katlyn, Rich Mancini, Zuzu’s Petals, Troy Brinkerhoff, Kevin with Piece of Cake, and Creative Hands Cuisine. You all did an excellent job in creating our perfect day!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am honored I was able to be apart of such a special day in your lives together! I wish you many years of love and happiness!

~ Katlyn :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stonebridge was a gorgeous venue with a wonderful and professional staff.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We wish you many years of love and happiness!

<3 The Stonebridge Manor Team

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we pulled in to view this venue, we instantly knew this is where we wanted to be married. The grounds are simply beautiful and the staff is amazingly sweet and helpful. At one point we both were a little worried about the plans and our coordinators took the time to walk through all of the options we picked and it made us much more at ease, after all there is a lot of planning that goes into one day! Well for sunny AZ, we ended up having rain for the entire weekend of our wedding, the staff at Stonebridge helped us stay positive and the wedding went off without a hitch. Katlyn our coordinator made the event possible, she was attentive and amazing through the entire event making sure we stayed on track for all that was planned. We can't say enough about the venue and staff, they are being completely honest when they say a 'well oiled machine'!

Kevin!

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor and allowing us to make your wedding dreams come true! :) It was such an honor to be apart of your big day! The rain brought a special element to your wedding and the pictures are truly beautiful! Congratulations again!
~Katlyn

• Wedding: 11/22/2013

Kevin!

~Katlyn

• Wedding: 11/22/2013
Kevin
480-641-3131
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards