Stonebridge Manor

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were looking for a place to shoot special event photos. They were easy to work with and responded quickly within budget for a beautiful location. Thank you.

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Stonebridge Manor is an absolutely beautiful place. I booked my wedding here ( not until April 2015 but I really can't wait). The team is very professional. They explain everything to the basics and you don't have to be worried about a thing. All of the in-house vendors are also great and professional. I feel like I don't have to pick my hair out to make sure everything's flawless thanks to the team. Just need to get my dress, get my party together and walk down the aisle. :)

• Wedding: 04/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't thank Stonebridge Manor enough for all the hard work you all did to make our daughter's wedding work with all the weather issues we had to deal with. You all went above and beyond to work with each situation and we appreciate all your efforts. The owner was so concerned and showed compasion for all the stress the weather brought us and was so kind to help all day. What a beautiful venue and I would recommend Stonebridge Manor to anyone.

Kelly Benbow

Kelly,

I thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Megan and Alex. I know from the first time I met them as they toured Stonebridge Manor that they are a special couple!

It was so much fun working with you in bringing together the vision for their wedding. I LOVED all the personal touches. Even though the weather didn't cooperate, We are so glad that Stonebridge Manor could provide a back-up plan for the day!

Thank you again for trusting us with this very important day! Our best to everyone!

~Ann

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our day was absolutely perfect. I was blown away with how perfect our day was. Everything was absolutely stunning! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our special day. Thank you Stonebridge for making our wedding an absolute blast!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I pulled into Stonebridge Manors parking lot and looked into the Manor Courtyard, I felt like I was walking into a fairytale. The grounds are so exquisite and beautifully manicured that I couldn't even dream of looking anywhere else to have my wedding. Originally we were set to get married on the lawn out front (Manor Courtyard) but due to rain my amazing consultant, Amanda (more on her later) moved the wedding to the terrace which was still in the courtyard. This was probably one of the best decisions made. The entire area was so ethereal it was enchanting. I fell in love with the location all over again.
The fact that StoneBridge is all inclusive makes EVERYTHING so amazingly easy. There was no stress at all planning my wedding. Each and every vendor there has been working with Stonebridge for years and they all know exactly what they are doing.
Amanda my consultant was the most amazing, wonderful, patient, professional and courteous person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She took my hatred of phone calls in stride and would email me any and all updates or information. She answered my multitude of emails and texts with the grace and poise of an angel. She never once seemed flustered or annoyed. Any bride would be the luckiest girl all over again to get to work with her. I would recommend Stonebridge JUST so that brides can work with her.
Overall, this place was my dream come true. They made my wedding feel like a fairytale and me a princess. Thank you so much Stonebridge Manor from the bottom of my newlywed heart.

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is gorgeous and makes planning super easy. My disappointment comes from the value. We spent $25,000 here to have the most basic wedding for 130 people. That cost is before all the outside expenses like my dress? Hair and make up, etc. when it came down to the final consult I was really disappointed in the high cost for details. I completely felt like I was bring nickel and dimed. For example, a dance floor isn't even included. That's $500 extra! Are you kidding me? I will say the staff was very friendly and extremely flexible during the planning process but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have had my wedding here.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect setting for our wedding! We knew the moment we walked into the open house that this was the place for us. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. I know I must have emailed and called with a couple hundred questions the last month before my wedding. No one ever got upset or frustrated with me. They truly do give service with a smile. Amanda was our coordinator and she was so great! Even though she wasn't feeling well the day of, she was there helping with every detail. I even had trouble make the signs for the chairs at our ceremony and she told me to just bring the materials and she would take care of it herself.

Thank you Stonebridge Manor!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Tommy and Katlyn were very on top of their game and seemed to go above and beyond. They were very professional throughout the whole process of our event. The best vendor was Pete. He was awesome. Thank you for everything!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! Your day was beautiful and we loved all of your personal touches (sword presentation was amazing)! We wish you many years of love and happiness!

<3 Tommy, Katlyn, Amanda and The Stonebridge Manor Team

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough positive and fantastic things about how amazing having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and thought that I was going to be in over my head with planning at a distance. Stonebridge was my saving grace! They were so accommodating, scheduling Skype meetings and coordinating my meetings with my vendors whenever I was in town. They answered every question I had and helped me more that I could have imagined. Katlyn was my event director and she was absolutely fantastic. She understood my vision and was so on top of all the information I gave her. I had no idea how all my crafts were going to turn out, but she set everything up perfectly and helped create the most beautiful wedding ever! (Not that I'm biased) :)
Thank you so much to Katlyn and everyone at Stonebridge for the wedding of my dreams!

Hi Abby!

Thank you so much for you fantastic praises about Stonebridge Manor [ & me ;) ]! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your vision for your wedding day was out of this world and everything came together so beautifully! You and Matt were absolutely adorable! I wish you two a lifetime of happiness and love!!!
<<33,
Katlyn

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The site was very easy to work with and was always responsive to inquiry and requests. The colors I wanted for my wedding and the options they had did not go together very well but in the end it looked great. You can always rent things from other places if you must have what colors you imagine. I was irritated at one point a couple weeks before the wedding when going over final details. I had picked out the colors of the hanging balls on the ceiling or at least I thought I had. At that appointment they informed me that they didn't have those colors available in the big size and to not use the big ones may look "funny." It was quite frustrating that I was not informed of this when originally picking the hanging ball colors.
The piece of cake vendor also messed up the band around the cake. For a coral and turquoise themed wedding a black cake ribbon did not really go!!!!
However, our coordinator the day of was fantastic, our photographer was amazing, and the DJ, muscle man, was fantastic.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Thank you God for Stonebridge Manor! We instantly fell in love with Stonebridge! The environment was magical and beautiful, and the staff was so inviting. After attending an open-house and choosing our vendors, Stonebridge did all the legwork scheduling appointments. They made it so effortless and easy to plan our dream wedding during hectic work schedules. Our wedding day went off without a hitch! It was spectacular and more than we could have ever imagined. Thank you Stonebridge Manor for giving us the wedding of a lifetime!

• Wedding: 04/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier that we chose Stonebridge Manor as our wedding venue! We chose the full service package which made the wedding planning process so easy. We were able to chose from a list of their trusted vendors and they were all amazing! The entire Stonebridge staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Not to mention the venue is beautiful!! It was the wedding of our dreams! :) We couldn't have asked for anything more! Our only regret is that the night went by too fast! Thank you Stonebridge manor!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again Trina! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day. You and Alex were the sweetest couple and such a pleasure to work with. I hope you guys had an amazing time in Disneyland to kick off your happily ever after. Thanks again for choosing Stonebridge Manor to be a part of your most special day. I wish you and Alex endless happiness and love! Congrats again newlyweds! - Amanda :)

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Stonebridge was amazing for my wedding! The premises was beautifully manicured and the staff were so kind and helpful. The only reason I am not giving them a 5 out of 5 is due to the fact that they can be pretty scrict on when vendor appointments are and times for rehersals and consultations. I have a very busy work schedule so trying to coordinate my schedule around the alloted times was difficult leading up to the wedding. Other than that everything was perfect and was a dream wedding. My wedding coordinator Amanda left the previous weddings twinkle lights in the reception space because she knew I couldn't afford it but wanted them so bad. It was amazing and would recommend the venue to any bride looking for a beautiful garden wedding.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Jessie! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your memorable day! Unfortunately we are sometimes unable to accommodate everyones appointment requests because not only are we trying to balance brides busy schedules and vendors busy schedules but we have everyone looking for the same time slots. And of course due to scheduling constraints there are sometimes last min changes that cannot be made but we do our best to make all the accommodations possible. I truly enjoyed getting to know your wedding party and family, you guys were so much fun! I wish you and Dan many years of health, happiness, and unending love. Congratulations again!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Jessie
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Our wedding at Stonebridge Manor came out excellent thanks to Aubrey and her staff. The vendors they coordinate with are excellent as well. We had a little hiccup in the beginning with communication but Stonebridge made sure to correct it and we are very happy clients. Thank you again for making our day so special.

Heather and Kurtis,
Thank you so much! You are such a fun, sweet couple. I loved working with you two. I’m glad your wedding day was so special; I hope you will always look back on that day with great memories. I wish you all the happiness in the world. And like your getaway car, I hope your love is timeless!

Love, Aubrey

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for such a beautiful evening we will never forget! We couldn't have chosen a better Venue!

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Hello! Thank you for kind words! I am so honored i was able to be apart of your special day! Everything was beautiful! Thank you so much for choosing Stonebridge Manor!

~ Katlyn C.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On my daughters wedding day it poured rain from morning until night. Stonebridge executed their backup plan and the day came out beautifully. Our wedding coordinator Aubry was amazing and kept my daughter and myself up to date on every detail. It was a blessing to be so relaxed and enjoy my daughters wedding knowing Stonebridge had all the details covered.

Stonebridge Manor responded with the following comments:

Beth, thank you so much for your kind words! It was crazy how much it rained that day and night! No one could have predicted such weather. Sydney & Jordan’s wedding was so beautiful thanks to you and Sydney’s creative eye (and spray paint). I’m so glad you were able to relax and enjoy the wedding; that is by far the best compliment I could have received. It was a pleasure working with you! You are so sweet. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Ellstrom!

Love, Aubrey

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Beth
480-641-3131
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards