Stonebriar Country Club

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stonebriar Country Club was the best place to have our wedding reception hands down! Susan Moore, Stonebriar's wedding coordinator, was always very attentive and organized and so helpful! Also, the food was amazing and people commented on how good it was! All of the staff of Stonebriar were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Stonebriar as a wedding venue! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful venue and Susan is incredible to work with. I did my bridal portraits and had my reception at Stonebriar. From start to finish, I had such a wonderful experience. Everyone we worked with was kind and friendly, the food and service was phenomenal, and we have the most beautiful pictures from the golf course and fountain. During the buffet, a guest of ours hit the serving table and a floral arrangement of ours tipped over and shattered across the food. Within minutes, everything was cleaned up, all new food was placed out, and it looked as if nothing happened. All of our guests just loved the venue as they got to look out the bay windows over the golf course as the sun was setting. I would highly recommend having your ceremony and/or reception here, they really now how to put together an unforgettable wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Stonebriar for both our wedding and reception for its beautiful setting and location and it did not disappoint!

Susan Moore and her staff were wonderful to work with and very helpful throughout our planning process. She provided great suggestions to help bring our overall vision to life and expertly helped to choose just the right dinner selections and options for the entire evening.

Susan was extremely flexible in accommodating all of our requests and making sure that we had everything we needed to make the day go as smoothly as possible and she worked with all of our vendors to ensure that all aspects were perfect.

When an unexpected downpour the day of our wedding forced our outside plans into a quick "Plan B", the entire staff pitched in to quickly transform everything into an amazing experience and our guests never realized it wasn't originally planned that way. Their reassuring manner and readiness to do whatever it took really relieved any disappointment that I could have had due the rain out.

The look and feel of the spots we utilized at Stonebriar were gorgeous, the food was great and the service outstanding - highly recommend checking them out for your event!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was amazing. Susan made everything happen just as it was planned. She went above and beyond our expectations. The food was fabulous. Friends are still talking about it. It was nice to have the option to move ceremony inside if the weather had not cooperated. We had a great experience at Stonebriar and would not have changed a thing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I can't thank Stonebriar Country Club and their staff enough for making our wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception simply AMAZING! Everything was perfect and very professional. They made our special day feel like a dream and a day to remember for us and our guests!

Thank you Stonebriar CC for the time and attention to detail you put in on our wedding day!!

-Cory & Mel Horne

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most picture perfect wedding at Stonebriar Country Club!!! This venue is almost all-inclusive for both your ceremony and reception site. Susan Moore, Events Director, is such a delight and makes you feel so comfortable and takes care of everything! All I had to do on my wedding day was just show up and marry the love of my life! Gorgeous venue and fabulous food. Having a food tasting was always one of my favorite things:)

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had my daughter's Wedding Reception at Stonebriar Country Club & we could not have been more pleased with the entire experience! Susan Moore was so pleasant, professional, & accommodating to work with! She was always available & made the planning so easy & fun! Chef presented us with an unbelievable tasting! He created so many delicious appetizers & entrees that it was difficult to choose! Most of all, the day of the wedding was perfect! The Cocktail Hour on the outdoor terrace was such a wonderful beginning with an array of delicious appetizers & drinks. The view was breathtaking & the service was impeccable! Susan made sure the Reception that followed went smoothly & the evening flowed beautifully! She paid attention to every little detail to be sure my daughter had the wedding of her dreams! Everyone had such an enjoyable time & loved the food & the setting! Stonebriar Country Club has my highest recommendation!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stonebriar Country Club was the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception! It was beautiful and tasteful. Annemarie was our "point person" and I could not have been more pleased with the work of her, her team and the entire staff. Everything was taken care of and they were so accommodating with each and every request. I have recommneded Stonebriar Country Club to numerous other people and will continue to do so. Our day was absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 02/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was a fantastic organizer and helped us with my daughter's wedding, so much along the way. We looked at many venues and found Stonebriar country club to offer everything we needed and wanted,with a beautiful well sized reception room, plenty of parking, a beautiful setting for the outside ceremony, and the price was very reasonable.
The food was fantastic, easy access and near to many hotels. I would highly recommend Stonebriar Country Club as a wedding venue.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is a tremendous feeling to be totally confident that your venue for your daughter's wedding reception will take care of ALL of your needs (even the ones that you aren't aware of yet!). Susan Moore, Special Events Director at Stonebriar Country Club is a joy to work with. Susan is very professional and kept me calm throughout the entire planning process. She and her very professional staff bent over backwards to accommodate our guests and follow through with all of our plans in a very timely manner. The entire evening ran smoothly, and I credit Susan Moore for not only being a professional director but for being a delightful hostess to all of our guests. I would not change a thing for the wedding reception ... and I would do it all over again! I highly recommend this venue and talented staff @ Stonebriar Country Club to any Bride and Groom.
Most sincerely,
Kayla Hoffman
Happy Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best venue ever for a wedding reception! Reagan is THE BEST! She was always to attentive to our needs and did everything we asked. She is awesome! Love her!

Stonebriar Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Molly. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day. Please keep in touch!!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013

Absolute perfection!
I was thrilled to work with Susan and have my September 2012 wedding and reception at Stonebriar, it was an absolute dream come true. The outdoor ceremony venue overlooking the golf course was amazing and Susan and the event team take care of every detail from A to Z, I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day knowing every detail was attended to. Susan is committed to understanding your vision for your event and collaborating to bring it to life! They also offer competitive pricing and will work with you on custom menus and packages to fit your budget. The food and service were terrific – thanks, Stonebriar for making my fairy tale wedding a reality!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Reagan Rybolt to plan my wedding at Stonebriar and the entire process from start to finish was unbelievably wonderful and surpassed my expectations. Throughout the planning process she responded quickly and professionally to all emails, offered creative suggestions and expert advice, and made sure to accomodate many special requests; including menu alterations and even a perfectly choreographed "surprise" groom's cake entrance that wowed our guests. It seemed no task was too big or complicated for her and Stonebriar to tackle, within reason. I'll never forget how I felt when my groom and I saw how gorgeous our reception room was for the first time. She took my vision and multiplied it!
The food at Stonebriar rivals some of the finest restaurants I have visited and they were able to customize a menu and bar package with a signature drink that fit our budget and impressed our guests.
It is obvious that Reagan loves what she does and who she works for. She treated every aspect of my reception with care as if it were her own celebration and to say I highly recommend her and this venue is the understatement of the year!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had so many compliments on our wedding at Stonebriar. It was really the perfect venue for us! We were also so pleased with Reagan, she helped us more than we could have imagined and helped everything be flawless on our special day. Could not have asked for anything better!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
D
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan Moore, private events director at the club thoughtfully took care of every detail, from the moment the bride and groom first got to see other to making sure every guest was comfortable. Susan even recommended the official who performed the ceremony and he was amazing and just perfect for our event. Elegant, yet in a casual, relaxed atmosphere is what we wanted and exactly what we got at the Stonebriar!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding was wonderful. Thanks for everything Regan!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Jason
1 Review
972-625-5050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards