Stone Bridge Farm

4.7
Flexibility
Alexis
07/12/2014

When my high school held my senior prom at Stone Bridge Farm I knew one day I wanted to get married there. Years later we were able to make this dream a reality! Ron, Connie and the rest of the staff are absolutely wonderful! Everything ran smoothly and I had the time of my life! Everything was gorgeous and I receive comments all the time talking about how it was like a fairytale wedding. From the time we got engaged to our wedding day Stone Bridge went above and beyond to make sure I was happy at all times. My husband is in the military and they worked hard to include my husband in the planning process as well. There is no doubt that I would not have had my dream wedding without the help of Stone Bridge Farm and their staff! They do not treat you like a guest they treat you like family!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

I couldn't have ask for a better place to marry my best friend! The place was amazing! The staff was outstanding and great people! I highly recommend this place! So beautiful!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Should have 6 stars available. What a joy to work with the folks at Stonebridge. Every wish or desire was taken care of promptly and graciously. Truly Southern hospitality from The Southern Event Venue. The food and flowers were ouutstanding. Our guest keep commenting on what a good time they had. Would not have been possible without Ron, Connie, Janet, Melanie and the the rest of the staff. Brown Stone Centre is magnificent and we really enjoyed the chalets. Thanks for a great wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Marguerite
09/20/2013

We loved Stone Bridge and their entire staff was great!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got to have my dream wedding all in thanks to Ron, Connie, and Melanie at stone bridge farms! I could not have imagined a better wedding then what they provided! They meet with you and get your ideas and offer suggestions so its tailored to you specifically and they treat you like family from the very beginning so you are always comfortable there!! The place is breathtakingly beautiful on its own and when it's decorated, it really looks like a fairy tale! The officiant they provided for me had done around 800 weddings I think, so he never missed a beat and was so kind! The food was so delicious too! The stone bridge chicken is some of the best I've had! We rented cabins from them to stay the night and it feels like you are on vacation in the mountains or something. They were so nice and clean and beautifully decorated. The price is very competitive as well. its not cheap by any means, but for what you get for the price, makes it worth every penny!! I could not think of one single negative comment towards stone bridge. They gave me a wedding and reception I never thought I could ever have and it was a dream come true!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Everyone was so amazing! Everything they did was so amazing: decorations, flowers, atmosphere, food, etc. The staff is incredibly nice and accommodating. Our wedding day was completely stress-free and we owe it all to Stone Bridge! We absolutely loved the new cabins!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Samantha
12/08/2012

These guys were great! There were a couple of snafus in our planning, but seriously, how would that NOT have happened...and they handled them like absolute pros. I have and would recommend them to my friends and family.