Stir Crazy Baked Goods

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 3 Reviews
Stir Crazy Baked Goods was recommended to us for our wedding by a friend. We loved their cupcakes, and the fact that they didn't tack on a bunch of extra fees because they were for a wedding. We visited the bakery a few times to try cupcakes on our own and had trouble choosing flavors for our wedding because they were all so good! We loved that they had such a big variety, including gluten-free options. Robbie was great at letting us choose different flavors for the wedding. (We ended up having 5 different options, which our guests loved. We also did a mixture of mini and regular-sized cupcakes.) At the wedding the display was lovely. We provided the cake stand, but the cupcakes were delivered and set up for us. We would recommend Stir Crazy Baked Goods for anyone looking for a wedding baker, or just some really yummy baked treats!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Robbie made us the most amazing wedding cake ever! We got a three-tiered, vegan, mocha cake. It was beautifully and simply decorated and just about the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. Just absolutely decadent. She uses coffee from a local coffee shop and the quality of the ingredients really come through in the taste of the desserts. I should also note that no one could tell that our cake was vegan. No one. :)
Wedding: 05/31/2014

emily 2 Reviews
This was the perfect bakery for my wedding. The flavors of all of my cupcakes were absolutely delicious. My wedding cake was exactly what I wanted. I was so excited, I showed the sweet owner what I wanted, and she replicated it to a T. I just couldn't be happier with the whole experience.
Wedding: 09/28/2013

Alicia 5 Reviews
Robbie at Stir Crazy is wonderful to work with! She was always available to ask questions to and flexible during the planning/tasting process, and the cakes were nothing short of amazing on our wedding day!

I had a 4 tier "love birds" cake, lemon raspberry flavor, it was delicious!!
She did a custom "Mexican flag" grooms cake with funfetti cake and I was so impressed by her artistic ability!

The value can't be beat! The product is beautiful and DELICIOUS! :) Thank you Robbie!
Wedding: 08/03/2013