Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Flexibility
Amanda
1 Review
10/04/2014

Steve was great. He made our wedding wonderful. Our guest gave the compliments on the music and how well the flow of the reception went.

Services Used: DJ

Steve was wonderful and helpful from the moment my husband and I met him. The price was very reasonable and he was flexible when we became forgetful about song choice deadlines! Matt Spence was our DJ at the wedding and he did a fantastic job. He talked with us prior to the wedding to make sure every detail was covered and didn't miss a beat on our big day. Next time we need a DJ, we will definitely be going back to Steve and Matt.

Sharon
09/28/2014

Steve did a fantastic job at our wedding. We were very pleased and highly recommend him as deejay for any event!

Robert
09/26/2014

Steve walked us through everything and was there everytime we needed him. He was extremely helpful. We don't think our wedding would have went so well without his service. Everyone enjoyed the music and flow of the wedding. Thank you Steve from Chelsey and Rob.

Mackenzie
1 Review
09/19/2014

I can't say enough good things about Steve Moody! I had heard from other brides that Steve was excellent but I never thought that he would be as amazing as he was. I had been to weddings where most of the guests never got up to dance. However at my wedding the entire crowd never stopped dancing. Steve played music and interacted with the guests in a way that made everyone feel happy and excited to have fun. I would recommend Steve Moody to EVERYONE! He was professional, responsive, flexible, and just an all around amazing DJ! If you want you and your guests to have the night of their lives trust that Steve Moody will give you just that!

Services Used: DJ

There are not enough words to express my gratitude for an amazing night at my daughter's wedding. Steve Moody made my little girl's wedding everything she dreamed of!! Steve was incredible and everyone had a blast!! To top it off - he is incredibly kind! Heather was right - DJ Steve Moody is amazing!! Lol... I will never be able to thank him enough!!

Services Used: DJ

We had an amazing time and I would highly recommend Matt Spence and the Steve Moody team! The music was amazing, they were very kind and on top of all the little details! We wish we could relive our wedding weekend every weekend and it was all thanks to the Steve Moody team!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the moment I saw Steve's wedding vlogs on YouTube I knew that I wanted him as our DJ. I was even willing to change our date if he wasn't available ;) When we met him it only made me feel 100% more confident in our decision to hire him. Him and Lori made the planning process so easy. They were always quick to respond to any questions we had and the planning sheet on their website is awesome! Not only did Steve play amazing music, he treated us and our guests like family. He is amazing! Thank you Steve for making our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!

Services Used: DJ

As a massive music fan, I know music and entertainment can make or break a wedding. My husband and I were very cautious about finding the right DJ as we have been to weddings where the DJ was an epic fail. We went to the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club wedding show, which is held every January. As we searched for DJs, we never seemed to find the right fit. But then, we came across Steve Moody Entertainment and within seconds, my husband and I knew Steve Moody Entertainment would be our DJ for the wedding. Our first meeting was not business like at all and was more like friends sitting around planning an epic party- we felt like we had known Steve for years. All correspondence with Steve and his wife, Lori, was easy and I always received a response within 24 hours or less. Steve and Lori were so helpful addressing concerns and answering questions. The day of the wedding was effortless and once the reception started, the party never stopped. Steve had everyone on the dance floor once the first song started and it seemed like no one ever left the dance floor! There are so many brides who have regrets or things they would do differently on their wedding day. Thankfully, I am not one of them. If I could stress one thing to do, it would be to hire Steve Moody Entertainment and never look back. Your wedding will be in good hands and you’ll have to remind all your guests to bring their dancing shoes!! Best decision we ever made. Period!

Mary
09/12/2014

We used Steve Moody for our wedding and could not have been happier. They make planning super easy and our DJ, Jeff, was wonderful! My husband wanted our first dance to be a surprise and Jeff made that happen. He was upbeat and I never saw him without a smile.

Services Used: DJ

Steve Moody and Jim (our Dj) made sure that our reception was the party that we really wanted. And they delivered!! What a rockin party!! Thanks!

Services Used: DJ

Steve was awesome is helping match us with Jim for our wedding; Jim was great and kept the crowd going the entire time and selected songs that were exactly what we wanted!

Services Used: DJ

Steve Moody was our awesome DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He really was SOO wonderful to work with - from replying quickly to emails, to the totally user-friendly online planning portal, to personal text messages regarding our day, to day-of service - he was the best! I never even met with him in person before our wedding - but I was at ease throughout the planning process that he would take care of us on our wedding. And he delivered! Ceremony music was perfect! I've been to weddings where you can't hear the officiant/vows- that was not a problem during our ceremony - Steve brought speakers and microphones so our guests could hear perfectly! During our reception, our family and friends were dancing the whole time - the music was great! Steve also helped keep us on time by acting as an MC throughout the night. He brought high energy to our party and our guests are still talking about the playlist! Thank you SO SO much, Steve for helping to make my wedding the best day of my life. You truly were the best!

florio.niehaus
08/09/2014

Steve Moody is an incredible DJ!! When I was planning the wedding the one thing I NEEDED to have was a fantastic DJ and Steve more than exceeded my expectations! Steve made the whole process of planning the music so easy! We had an absolute blast at our wedding! Steve played awesome music that kept everyone on the dance floor!! Steve even granted one of my requests to have a Banana prop at the wedding (inside joke with a guest)! It was absolutely a fantastic surprise!! Steve even let me take the mic for a "sorta" impromptu rap! Steve really knows how to get the party started and keep it going! Oh and Steve even mixed our First Dance songs and our Father Daughter song! He did a great job!! I couldn't be happier to have hired Steve as our DJ!! Thank you so much for making our reception a night we will never forget!!!

Services Used: DJ

Steve Moody and his staff were excellent at my daughter's wedding! There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty. The photo booth was also a huge hit! Steve provided a variety of props and there was always a line to get in! He also did a great job with the book he instantly made with the hilarious pictures :) Our guests commented repeatedly how much fun they had at the reception.
I also appreciated the flexibility and responsiveness shown to us. We were making adjustments and Steve rolled right along with them.
I highly recommend Steve Moody and as a matter of fact, my other daughter just announced her engagement and I will be booking him again, soon!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths