Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have been officiating weddings for 16 years, so I know there are so many professionals out there who are really good at what they do. I also knew that certain dates fill up quickly, and because of that, we started planning our wedding two years in advance. The first vendor we contacted was our DJ Steve Moody. We didn’t even have a venue yet, but we both knew we wanted Steve. I had worked with Steve over the years at numerous weddings. He is a fabulous DJ and MC. He has a great voice and knows how to get the people involved and out onto the dance floor, and he knows music. He’s been doing weddings for a long time, so he knows what the sequence of events should be - and he’s seen it all! When I started working with Steve for my own wedding, he made it so easy. He was so responsive & he just has a knack for understanding how far you want him to go with everything. Along with his knack for understanding what you want...... he understands what everyone else wants. He watches the crowd and plays to them. That is so important because you want your guests to have a good time. Steve’s website is set up so that you can add all your personal picks and information you want him to have. It walks you through the entire event. I felt so relieved because I knew Steve would be able to handle the crowd and keep the party going. Next to my dress, Steve Moody was the best thing about my wedding! I was not ready to have the night end, but all the guests had great things to say about Steve. Everyone had such a great time! Oh, and I should also mention his photo booth. He has some of the best props around. Everyone raved over that aspect of the wedding. I have so many great photos of all my guests goofing off.

Services Used: DJ

Jim Baker was our DJ during our wedding celebration. He was great! He called the week of our wedding to go over all the details and make sure nothing major had changed! He played a great variety of music and was attentive to all our requests. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ service!

Services Used: DJ

My wife and I used Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection and chose DJ Matt Spence for our wedding reception. He absolutely knocked it out of the park with his set. People were literally on the dance floor between salad and dinner being served. He honored all of our requests that we went over during a phone call over a week before the wedding and kept the party going the entire night. Awesome service and responsiveness from Matt and Steve Moody the entire time.

Services Used: DJ

The Best!! Really!! Steve Moody, is an entertainer and has a gift to know when it is time to do a slow song and when it is time to pick it up. He kept the wedding running on the time frame we set out and kept everyone happy. So many of our guest told us the DJ made the wedding fun.

Thanks Steve, you are the best!

Services Used: DJ

Steve Moody is the DJ to have! He is extremely personable and knows how to keep everyone having a good time. He talks to your venue to make sure they have the same timeline and he announces when it's time to do the cake cutting and things like that so everyone knows what is happening and when. We had several guests complement how great he was. He left a positive impression with everyone there. I would highly recommend Steve Moody!

Lindsay
10/11/2014

DJ Jim Baker arrived early and played all night! It was a great party and everyone was dancing! We were able to be in contact before the wedding and the whole team responds quickly to emails!
Love Steve Moody Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

Really wanted Steve Moody as I had been to two of his weddings! He was booked and assigned us Jim Baker who was great! Early and easy to contact, people dances all night!

Services Used: DJ

Steve Moody and his team made my wedding day one of the best days of my life! Months before the big day, Steve would send me emails about helpful tips, wedding checklists, and reminders. A few weeks before the wedding, he called me to let me know that my music was picked out and ready to go. He asked if I had any questions or concerns. At the reception, I was able to relax because Steve had everything under control. Before doing anything on my itinerary, he came to me and my husband to let us know what was next. We had a blast dancing all night, and it is all because of Steve and his team! My friends and family still compliment me on how fun my reception was. Steve takes your dream reception and makes it reality. If you let him DJ at your reception, you will not be disappointed!!!

Services Used: DJ

After hearing about Steve Moody through a former bride and doing a lot of research through the internet, I was confident I had found the perfect DJ for our wedding. Now that the big day has passed, I can't imagine having anyone other than Steve at our wedding.

From the very first phone call and email, working with Steve and Lori was an absolute pleasure. They respond to you and address your questions and concerns in under 24 hours. After making a decision to move forward, the contracts show up in the mail within days. They had no problem responding to my "anxiety driven" emails in the final days before the wedding. The online form was an excellent tool to ensure we had given Steve all the information he needed in advance of our big day. It was a huge relief to find that his questions were as detailed as I was. (I admit, I was a very type A bride)

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and EASY. Steve greeted the the wedding party after cocktail hour and put us all at ease. Steve constantly checked in with my husband and I during the event, to ensure we were happy with the flow of the evening . He took care of everything! He worked seamlessly with our venue and made all the necessary announcements that we didn't even think of. Although he handles thousands of weddings, he made us feel as if we were his only Bride and Groom. We selected a few songs, but really let Steve do his job-we were not disappointed. Our dance floor was packed as soon as the dance floor opened up. He played a great mix that pleased everyone. Steve has such a great personality and great energy. Steve's love for his job was evident as he engaged with our guests! We received so many compliments and our guests didn't want to leave at the end of the evening! We hope to work with Steve in the future!

Amanda
10/04/2014

Steve was great. He made our wedding wonderful. Our guest gave the most complements on the music and how well he made the flow of the reception.

Amanda
10/04/2014

Steve was great. He made our wedding wonderful. Our guest gave the compliments on the music and how well the flow of the reception went.

Services Used: DJ

Steve was wonderful and helpful from the moment my husband and I met him. The price was very reasonable and he was flexible when we became forgetful about song choice deadlines! Matt Spence was our DJ at the wedding and he did a fantastic job. He talked with us prior to the wedding to make sure every detail was covered and didn't miss a beat on our big day. Next time we need a DJ, we will definitely be going back to Steve and Matt.

Sharon
09/28/2014

Steve did a fantastic job at our wedding. We were very pleased and highly recommend him as deejay for any event!

Robert
09/26/2014

Steve walked us through everything and was there everytime we needed him. He was extremely helpful. We don't think our wedding would have went so well without his service. Everyone enjoyed the music and flow of the wedding. Thank you Steve from Chelsey and Rob.

Mackenzie
09/19/2014

I can't say enough good things about Steve Moody! I had heard from other brides that Steve was excellent but I never thought that he would be as amazing as he was. I had been to weddings where most of the guests never got up to dance. However at my wedding the entire crowd never stopped dancing. Steve played music and interacted with the guests in a way that made everyone feel happy and excited to have fun. I would recommend Steve Moody to EVERYONE! He was professional, responsive, flexible, and just an all around amazing DJ! If you want you and your guests to have the night of their lives trust that Steve Moody will give you just that!