Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Your requests will be played...your floor will be packed & your DJ will be Fun Classy & Reliable

19 Lister Lane
Ridgely, MD 21660 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve walked us through everything and was there everytime we needed him. He was extremely helpful. We don't think our wedding would have went so well without his service. Everyone enjoyed the music and flow of the wedding. Thank you Steve from Chelsey and Rob.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Robert
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Steve Moody! I had heard from other brides that Steve was excellent but I never thought that he would be as amazing as he was. I had been to weddings where most of the guests never got up to dance. However at my wedding the entire crowd never stopped dancing. Steve played music and interacted with the guests in a way that made everyone feel happy and excited to have fun. I would recommend Steve Moody to EVERYONE! He was professional, responsive, flexible, and just an all around amazing DJ! If you want you and your guests to have the night of their lives trust that Steve Moody will give you just that!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Mackenzie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to express my gratitude for an amazing night at my daughter's wedding. Steve Moody made my little girl's wedding everything she dreamed of!! Steve was incredible and everyone had a blast!! To top it off - he is incredibly kind! Heather was right - DJ Steve Moody is amazing!! Lol... I will never be able to thank him enough!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing time and I would highly recommend Matt Spence and the Steve Moody team! The music was amazing, they were very kind and on top of all the little details! We wish we could relive our wedding weekend every weekend and it was all thanks to the Steve Moody team!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I saw Steve's wedding vlogs on YouTube I knew that I wanted him as our DJ. I was even willing to change our date if he wasn't available ;) When we met him it only made me feel 100% more confident in our decision to hire him. Him and Lori made the planning process so easy. They were always quick to respond to any questions we had and the planning sheet on their website is awesome! Not only did Steve play amazing music, he treated us and our guests like family. He is amazing! Thank you Steve for making our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

As a massive music fan, I know music and entertainment can make or break a wedding. My husband and I were very cautious about finding the right DJ as we have been to weddings where the DJ was an epic fail. We went to the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club wedding show, which is held every January. As we searched for DJs, we never seemed to find the right fit. But then, we came across Steve Moody Entertainment and within seconds, my husband and I knew Steve Moody Entertainment would be our DJ for the wedding. Our first meeting was not business like at all and was more like friends sitting around planning an epic party- we felt like we had known Steve for years. All correspondence with Steve and his wife, Lori, was easy and I always received a response within 24 hours or less. Steve and Lori were so helpful addressing concerns and answering questions. The day of the wedding was effortless and once the reception started, the party never stopped. Steve had everyone on the dance floor once the first song started and it seemed like no one ever left the dance floor! There are so many brides who have regrets or things they would do differently on their wedding day. Thankfully, I am not one of them. If I could stress one thing to do, it would be to hire Steve Moody Entertainment and never look back. Your wedding will be in good hands and you’ll have to remind all your guests to bring their dancing shoes!! Best decision we ever made. Period!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Steve Moody for our wedding and could not have been happier. They make planning super easy and our DJ, Jeff, was wonderful! My husband wanted our first dance to be a surprise and Jeff made that happen. He was upbeat and I never saw him without a smile.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody and Jim (our Dj) made sure that our reception was the party that we really wanted. And they delivered!! What a rockin party!! Thanks!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody was our awesome DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He really was SOO wonderful to work with - from replying quickly to emails, to the totally user-friendly online planning portal, to personal text messages regarding our day, to day-of service - he was the best! I never even met with him in person before our wedding - but I was at ease throughout the planning process that he would take care of us on our wedding. And he delivered! Ceremony music was perfect! I've been to weddings where you can't hear the officiant/vows- that was not a problem during our ceremony - Steve brought speakers and microphones so our guests could hear perfectly! During our reception, our family and friends were dancing the whole time - the music was great! Steve also helped keep us on time by acting as an MC throughout the night. He brought high energy to our party and our guests are still talking about the playlist! Thank you SO SO much, Steve for helping to make my wedding the best day of my life. You truly were the best!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody is an incredible DJ!! When I was planning the wedding the one thing I NEEDED to have was a fantastic DJ and Steve more than exceeded my expectations! Steve made the whole process of planning the music so easy! We had an absolute blast at our wedding! Steve played awesome music that kept everyone on the dance floor!! Steve even granted one of my requests to have a Banana prop at the wedding (inside joke with a guest)! It was absolutely a fantastic surprise!! Steve even let me take the mic for a "sorta" impromptu rap! Steve really knows how to get the party started and keep it going! Oh and Steve even mixed our First Dance songs and our Father Daughter song! He did a great job!! I couldn't be happier to have hired Steve as our DJ!! Thank you so much for making our reception a night we will never forget!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
florio.niehaus
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody and his staff were excellent at my daughter's wedding! There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty. The photo booth was also a huge hit! Steve provided a variety of props and there was always a line to get in! He also did a great job with the book he instantly made with the hilarious pictures :) Our guests commented repeatedly how much fun they had at the reception. I also appreciated the flexibility and responsiveness shown to us. We were making adjustments and Steve rolled right along with them. I highly recommend Steve Moody and as a matter of fact, my other daughter just announced her engagement and I will be booking him again, soon!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody and his crew were very professional from start to finish. I appreciated the wedding planning tips I received along the way via emails. The music selection was great and the djs were very personable. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Kelsie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody Entertainment Connection is the ONLY vendor you need to bring your wedding ceremony & reception to the highest level of entertainment & enjoyment! I literally told my daughter & son-in-law that this vendor was "non-negotiable". No need to look elsewhere, as Steve Moody Entertainment IS THE BEST! When you hire them, you're not just getting someone to play music for your wedding & reception, you are getting a TOP-notch Master of Ceremony to handle the FLOW of events, as well! From the moment Steve & his team arrive until the last dance of the night song is played, you get to simply ENJOY yourself. Steve handles EVERYTHING for you, so you can RELAX & enjoy your guests! He coordinates ahead of time with the venue & the officiant, so when the plan YOU created online is implemented that day, it flows SEAMLESSLY! Every announcement was coordinated & timed to perfection. Steve announced each with the charm of a life-long friend, making it feel so warm & welcoming. Steve brought Pump Cash with him as our 2nd DJ, so he could "work the floor" of the reception ballroom to get people up & dancing, as well! I highly recommend adding the 2nd person. Steve and Pump were even photographed dancing with our guests. Hire Steve Moody Entertainment for your wedding & I promise you it WILL be an EXTRAORDINARY event! Additionally, we added the light monogram for the dance floor & party lighting & they both elevated the reception dance floor to the next level! We received lots of compliments on everything Steve Moody Entertainment provided at our daughter's wedding. Be sure to schedule a meeting at their showroom to see all the services they offer, to create the audio-visual package of your dreams with the BEST MC & DJ team around!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody was the DJ/MC at our daughters wedding this past weekend. He did an excellent job! Aside from being a super nice guy, he did such a professional job keeping everything running smoothly, in order and thought of things that we didn't! He did all with a joyful, happy spirit and was a huge part of making the event amazing! Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I do not have words to describe how wonderful Steve Moody and his wife Lori are! Working with them felt like working with a life long friends. We were always excited to talk with them. Steve has such a beautiful heart and it shows in everything he does. We did not have to worry about anything and Steve truly helped us have the best night of our lives. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the music was and the dance floor was packed all night ! I would recommend Steve to anyone who wants to have an exceptional DJ service!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ken Baker was awesome! He was a great pick for my daughter's wedding. Asked him to stay an additional half hour and he accommodated.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Wanda
800-410-3013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards