Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Your requests will be played...your floor will be packed & your DJ will be Fun Classy & Reliable

19 Lister Lane
Ridgely, MD 21660 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim Baker was our DJ during our wedding celebration. He was great! He called the week of our wedding to go over all the details and make sure nothing major had changed! He played a great variety of music and was attentive to all our requests. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ service!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Jim Baker arrived early and played all night! It was a great party and everyone was dancing! We were able to be in contact before the wedding and the whole team responds quickly to emails!
Love Steve Moody Entertainment!

Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really wanted Steve Moody as I had been to two of his weddings! He was booked and assigned us Jim Baker who was great! Early and easy to contact, people dances all night!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Moody and his team made my wedding day one of the best days of my life! Months before the big day, Steve would send me emails about helpful tips, wedding checklists, and reminders. A few weeks before the wedding, he called me to let me know that my music was picked out and ready to go. He asked if I had any questions or concerns. At the reception, I was able to relax because Steve had everything under control. Before doing anything on my itinerary, he came to me and my husband to let us know what was next. We had a blast dancing all night, and it is all because of Steve and his team! My friends and family still compliment me on how fun my reception was. Steve takes your dream reception and makes it reality. If you let him DJ at your reception, you will not be disappointed!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

After hearing about Steve Moody through a former bride and doing a lot of research through the internet, I was confident I had found the perfect DJ for our wedding. Now that the big day has passed, I can't imagine having anyone other than Steve at our wedding.

From the very first phone call and email, working with Steve and Lori was an absolute pleasure. They respond to you and address your questions and concerns in under 24 hours. After making a decision to move forward, the contracts show up in the mail within days. They had no problem responding to my "anxiety driven" emails in the final days before the wedding. The online form was an excellent tool to ensure we had given Steve all the information he needed in advance of our big day. It was a huge relief to find that his questions were as detailed as I was. (I admit, I was a very type A bride)

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and EASY. Steve greeted the the wedding party after cocktail hour and put us all at ease. Steve constantly checked in with my husband and I during the event, to ensure we were happy with the flow of the evening . He took care of everything! He worked seamlessly with our venue and made all the necessary announcements that we didn't even think of. Although he handles thousands of weddings, he made us feel as if we were his only Bride and Groom. We selected a few songs, but really let Steve do his job-we were not disappointed. Our dance floor was packed as soon as the dance floor opened up. He played a great mix that pleased everyone. Steve has such a great personality and great energy. Steve's love for his job was evident as he engaged with our guests! We received so many compliments and our guests didn't want to leave at the end of the evening! We hope to work with Steve in the future!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve was great. He made our wedding wonderful. Our guest gave the most complements on the music and how well he made the flow of the reception.

Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve was great. He made our wedding wonderful. Our guest gave the compliments on the music and how well the flow of the reception went.

Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve was wonderful and helpful from the moment my husband and I met him. The price was very reasonable and he was flexible when we became forgetful about song choice deadlines! Matt Spence was our DJ at the wedding and he did a fantastic job. He talked with us prior to the wedding to make sure every detail was covered and didn't miss a beat on our big day. Next time we need a DJ, we will definitely be going back to Steve and Matt.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Steve did a fantastic job at our wedding. We were very pleased and highly recommend him as deejay for any event!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
Sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve walked us through everything and was there everytime we needed him. He was extremely helpful. We don't think our wedding would have went so well without his service. Everyone enjoyed the music and flow of the wedding. Thank you Steve from Chelsey and Rob.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Robert
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Steve Moody! I had heard from other brides that Steve was excellent but I never thought that he would be as amazing as he was. I had been to weddings where most of the guests never got up to dance. However at my wedding the entire crowd never stopped dancing. Steve played music and interacted with the guests in a way that made everyone feel happy and excited to have fun. I would recommend Steve Moody to EVERYONE! He was professional, responsive, flexible, and just an all around amazing DJ! If you want you and your guests to have the night of their lives trust that Steve Moody will give you just that!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Mackenzie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to express my gratitude for an amazing night at my daughter's wedding. Steve Moody made my little girl's wedding everything she dreamed of!! Steve was incredible and everyone had a blast!! To top it off - he is incredibly kind! Heather was right - DJ Steve Moody is amazing!! Lol... I will never be able to thank him enough!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing time and I would highly recommend Matt Spence and the Steve Moody team! The music was amazing, they were very kind and on top of all the little details! We wish we could relive our wedding weekend every weekend and it was all thanks to the Steve Moody team!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I saw Steve's wedding vlogs on YouTube I knew that I wanted him as our DJ. I was even willing to change our date if he wasn't available ;) When we met him it only made me feel 100% more confident in our decision to hire him. Him and Lori made the planning process so easy. They were always quick to respond to any questions we had and the planning sheet on their website is awesome! Not only did Steve play amazing music, he treated us and our guests like family. He is amazing! Thank you Steve for making our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

As a massive music fan, I know music and entertainment can make or break a wedding. My husband and I were very cautious about finding the right DJ as we have been to weddings where the DJ was an epic fail. We went to the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club wedding show, which is held every January. As we searched for DJs, we never seemed to find the right fit. But then, we came across Steve Moody Entertainment and within seconds, my husband and I knew Steve Moody Entertainment would be our DJ for the wedding. Our first meeting was not business like at all and was more like friends sitting around planning an epic party- we felt like we had known Steve for years. All correspondence with Steve and his wife, Lori, was easy and I always received a response within 24 hours or less. Steve and Lori were so helpful addressing concerns and answering questions. The day of the wedding was effortless and once the reception started, the party never stopped. Steve had everyone on the dance floor once the first song started and it seemed like no one ever left the dance floor! There are so many brides who have regrets or things they would do differently on their wedding day. Thankfully, I am not one of them. If I could stress one thing to do, it would be to hire Steve Moody Entertainment and never look back. Your wedding will be in good hands and you’ll have to remind all your guests to bring their dancing shoes!! Best decision we ever made. Period!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
800-410-3013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards