Stereophonic DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly was exactly what we had hoped for in a DJ. Not cheesy, very professional, and knew exactly how to read the crowd. We had given him specific songs for dinner, for dancing, and for our after party, and he followed our requests and made our wedding an absolute blast!

I would highly recommend this company and Kelly!

Services Used: DJ

Jim Gable did a superb job in providing the music for our daughter's wedding in Sanibel. The guitar music on the beach was beautiful, and we all loved the tunes played at the reception! Even people who normally don't enjoy dancing couldn't resist getting up to dance! What a fun time we all had, and Jim Gable played (no pun intended) a huge part in the success of the event. From all of us, thank you!

We totally recommend Jim Gable for any wedding or special event.
Caroline Tompkins and Al Angrisani

Services Used: DJ

DJ Kelly was great to work with. We filled out an information sheet about our wedding and what we wanted in terms of ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, etc. He called a few days before our wedding to iron out the details and to make sure he understood all of our requests. He arrived at the resort a little early to setup, and everything went great! The music for our ceremony was timed perfectly, the cocktail hour music was great for conversations (e.g., not too loud, just the right type of background music), and we had people on the dance floor all night long! I would highly recommend working with DJ Kelly.

Services Used: DJ

DJ George was very helpful in planning our wedding day. He was able to get all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony, dinner, and reception and seemed very happy to do so for us. Everything went smoothly during the entire day, and he was very friendly and professional. Clint was also very helpful and friendly in setting up our contract. Our venue required that we provide additional lighting, and Clint sent some extra lights with George to help us out. Stereophonic DJ's was overall very easy to work with, they know their stuff, and I would expect that anyone's experience would match ours, which exceeded our expectations. Thank you DJ George and Stereophonic DJ's!

Services Used: DJ

Jim did an excellent job for our wedding. He played the guitar for the ceremony, brass drums for the cocktail hour and DJ for the reception. He was able to read the crowd and see what kind of music got people up and dancing. He was very easy to get in touch with and work with. The event was flawless and I am so happy that Jim was our DJ.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We were so lucky that Jim Gable was available to be our DJ at our wedding! The music can make or break a night, and he kept people dancing all night long. He also played live music during the ceremony and cocktail hour which added a special, unique touch to our wedding. We highly recommend him for your wedding!

Services Used: Band

DJ George Mendez was absolutely amazing. Our wedding guests wanted to dance and George made that happen!! Everything he played was spot on. From country, to 2000’s Hip Hop, to today’s latest and greatest, George ensured every request was met. While I may be biased, as it was our wedding, I would have to say George was the best DJ I have heard. Thanks for making our day so memorable!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jim Gable did an incredible job at our wedding. We were debating whether to get a band or DJ, and when we heard DJ Gable also could play guitar and steel drums.. we knew we found the perfect match! He played guitar for ceremony on the beach, steel drums for our outdoor cocktail hour and seamlessly transitioned into DJing for our reception. He was absolutely fabulous and you will not be disappointed working with him for your wedding or event!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Anthony did a great job at our wedding. He was personable and played the songs we requested and also included some songs our guests requested. I would definitely recommend DJ Anthony for future couples getting married.

Profile Picture
Vivian
05/03/2014

Jim Gable made our wedding. He's truly an amazing musician. He played guitar at our ceremony, steel drums at cocktail hour, and DJed our reception. I'm so thankful that we found him and he was part of our wedding. A true professional, I would not hesitate for a second to hire him.

Services Used: DJ

Anthony did a fantastic job at our wedding. We discussed the general type of music, but I left the individual song choices to him. His selection of music was a big hit. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

I do not have words to describe how incredible Anthony made our big day!!!! I was so nervous because I barely had a chance to give Anthony any "direction" you know how us crazy brides can get where we think we have to pick the playlist for every song. HOWEVER, Anthony knew EXACTLY how to get the crowd going and keep the party alive!!! He was so professional! He totally put me at ease. I was worried about using a DJ for my wedding because i have been to weddings where they can be a bit cheesy this was so far from the case!!! I honestly do not have words to describe how absolutely incredible he made our big day!!!! I hope you pick Anthony to do your wedding because you WILL NOT be disapointed!!!!

And the biggest advice I can give you as a bride is trust them when they say you dont have to pick every song, let anthony read the crowd bc this is truly what he is amazing at!!!

If you don't go with him you are going to be disapointed!!! I will use Anthony again for partys and anything else that might require a DJ!!!! He truly made my wedding amazing! The guests did not want to leave and he had the whole party dancing for the whole time! Even our 90 year old grandmother!!!

Profile Picture
Andie
03/01/2014

We had DJ Gable (Jim) both DJ/MC our wedding reception and play guitar accompaniment for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Jim is super chill and easy to work with. If you're looking for one person that can basically do it all, Jim is your guy. We were really nervous about finding a DJ that suited our style and wasn't cheesy. We found exactly what we wanted in Jim. The music at our ceremony was beautiful and he even learned a new song just for us. He was organized, on time and prepared to make our wedding an unforgettable night! We gave him a ton of songs to choose from and he delivered on all of them and everyone had a blast on the dance floor. Thanks again Jim!

Services Used: DJ

Stereophonics DJs, more specifically DJ Jim Gable, was recently hired to work our Decemeber 8th wedding at South Seas in Captiva, FL. DJ Gable was at the site setting up at three separate locations, testing equipment hours before the reception. He was courteous, friendly, and timely when responding to emails, and on the day of our wedding was a true professional. In addition to working as the DJ, DJ Gable also played guitar during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, where he exceeded our expectations.

Our positive experience with DJ Gable started before the wedding; after our first phone meeting with Stereophonics DJs we knew we were great hands. DJ Gable was affable and extremely detailed. As we were busy planning a wedding, having a stress-free vendor was just what the doctor ordered. We put a small playlist of songs together, and filled out their pre wedding paperwork while DJ Gable helped us to get a perfect timeline together for our big day. During our wedding, Jim was able to pronounce all of the tricky last names, he played all of our favorite songs, and literally kept the party jumping the entire reception.

From what I was told, all of our other vendors had nothing but high-praise for DJ Gable. Their correspondence was always extremely professional and we were told that he was not only easy to work with but an absolute joy to work with as well.

I highly recommend Stereophonics DJs to anyone looking for a great DJ for their next wedding or event!
5 stars all around!!

Services Used: DJ

We had Anthony for our DJ and he was amazing! Very accommodating in the planning process as well as at the ceremony. Would definitely recommend him for an event. Thank you Anthony!

Services Used: DJ

Anthony Burdier with Stereophonic DJs was a true delight to work with! He was professional, so fun and creative, and made our wedding a total dance party which is exactly what we wanted. He was very organized and made sure everything stayed on schedule. Would absolutely recommend Anthony Burdier and Stereophonics for anyone in need of DJ services!