Steel Drum Band RythmTrail

Steel Drum Band RythmTrail

Steel Drum Beach Wedding Band Beach Wedding Ceremony Music & Reception

Orlando, FL 32818 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Drums

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so glad that Ephraim traveled to Amelia Island for our seaside wedding. The steel drums added the perfect touch to ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very professional and quick to respond in all of our email communications before the event. He arrived early to set up and even played a special request not on his list of songs. My guests just loved the performance. I just wished we (bride and groom) would have been able to hear more. (We were taking pictures during most of the cocktail hour. ).

I thought it was great that he also offered DJ services. Two vendors in one. Ephraim really set the tone from the beginning to the end and helped get our guests out on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast! Thanks, Ephraim!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for your wonderful music during our ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception. Every single one of our guests raved about how great you were - and they kept asking me, "Where did you find this guy?!" :) We were so impressed with your work - the steel drums, your singing (which is very hard to find and awesome!), and your DJing were perfect! I told all my guests that I found you over the Internet, and we truly lucked out! We even added another hour to our original planned service because we didn't want the party to end! Ephraim was very responsive to my emails, showed up early and stayed until the very end. He was truly a great find and we are so glad we hired RythmTrail for our wedding. Music is what makes the wedding fun and entertaining, and everyone had a BLAST! Thank you again, Ephraim! We highly recommend you!!!

Rachel & Clint

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ephraim and his guys were great! We had Ephraim and his bandmate perform poolside with vocals at our rehearsal dinner. They were talented and fun...they even let me take a turn at the steel drum for one song! Ephraim is a good teacherr! Two days later, we had two other gents perform instrumental only at our ceremony which then blended into our outdoor cocktail hour. While steel drums are definitely the way to relax your guests and make them feel as though they are in the tropics (even though they were really on the Sebastian River Inlet), Rythm Trail is what made our wedding truly unique. Not only were they punctual and professional, but their talent makes them stand far above the rest. Thanks, Ephraim! Ginny and Tim King

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"I used the steel drums for my ceremony and cocktail hour. The band played beautifully and gave that tropical beach feel that I was going for. They were very professional and entertaining and I received many compliments.

The DJ was also great. He was open to all our suggestions and played great party music. My dance floor was never empty.

Overall, I was very pleased with this company. They were easy to contact, answered all my questions, were professional, efficient, polite and very entertaining. I would highly recommend them. "

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ephraim at Rythm Trail played the steel drums for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour and was the DJ for dinner and dancing at our wedding at the Coconut Palm Inn. He was fantastic! He played a mix of our suggested playlist and his own picks. He was perfect for a casual beach wedding. I'd highly recommend him. His provided great customer service and was a really good value.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Lkandrm13
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ephraim was wonderful. We used him for a steel drum at our cocktail hour, which was incredible, as well as the DJ for the reception. He kept the party going all the way until the last minute!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My goal in searching for music was to find something that was elegant but unique and different - given that the wedding was for a small group and outside, I landed on a Steel Drum Band. I loved this group - I selected a two man group which was perfect for our venue. I worked with Ephraim Adams - he was just fantastic. Prior to the event he was responsive to my e-mails and prompt in answering my questions. They arrived on time, played the entire time that I contracted for and were just awesome. This was a surprise to our guests - they were expecting traditional music and could not believe how perfect it fit into our setting.

I took a chance and hired them right off the internet - I could not have been more pleased.

Many thanks to them for helping to cap off a perfect evening.

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
Tammy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

RythmTrail played my 12/28 wedding reception and I could not be more happy! They were great at getting the crowd up and moving, incredibly talented, and played exactly the right songs. Everyone at the wedding raved about the music and had a wonderful time. My husband has a masters degree in music and was very impressed with their performance and was really excited when we were pulled up to play the steel drums. We would recommend them to anyone who wants a fun, unique band!

• Wedding: 12/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Friendly and easy to communicate with. Very talented. Perfect addition to our ceremony. Reasonable prices.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even though we didn't get to enjoy the cocktail hour where the steel drummer wasy playing, my husband and I have heard nothing but good things about the music! Our guests said it was a very nice touch and gave the right vibe for our beach wedding. Ephraim was very kind to meet with us in person before we booked, which is something he says he doesn't normally do, and he was very easy to work with. He came recommended by our wedding coordinator, and I would now recommend their services!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Band
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only thing we were disappointed in was that Ephraim originally asked us to come up with a list of songs that wanted played at our wedding. We spent hours and hours doing this and then he basically told us that what we gave him were "suggestions". While the music at our wedding was good, we really would've appreciated it if he would've played the songs we asked him to play.

Steel Drum Band RythmTrail responded with the following comments:

Cant say I agree with you regarding the playlist. I never said the playlist were suggestions, It's a guide and though a playlist is submitted it's still the entertainer's responsibility to judge the mood, crowd responsiveness, keep the dance floor full and ensure the guest have a great time therefore it's not always practical to stick to a playlist. I'm sure you would agree your guest had a great time dancing. Most of the songs on the playlist was played.

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dusty was the absolute BEST! I could not have asked for a better person to share our big day with! From the steel drums during our ceremony to being our DJ/MC for the reception... everything was Perfect. Dusty has an amazing spirit and everyone loved him!! Ephraim was always quick to respond and it was a pleasure to work with him through my engagement.
RythmTrail is a absolute must for your wedding!
Thanks so much!!
Joel & Amanda Soileau

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ephraim did a really great job.. I wish that I had the chance to enjoy the steel drums more though :( Everyone said it was perfect for our setting and made them feel like they were in the Caribbean. He was fantastic.

• Wedding: 03/17/2009
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ephraim from Rythm Trail was the best! The steel drums added such a nice touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. He really set the mood for the wedding of my dreams and everyone loved the idea of something beachy and tropical. The only downfall was that I had a hard time getting a hold of him before the ceremony. I had no idea what I was walking down the aisle to. My dad loved that he played Somewhere Over the Rainbow. At the end of the day, I put my faith in him and everything was perfect. I only wish we didn't have so much going on and I could've enjoyed the entertainment during the cocktail hour a little more. He was dressed appropriately, very upbeat and professional. I'd highly recommend hiring him for your beach wedding. You and your guests will truely be amazed!

• Wedding: 02/20/2009
866-495-4522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire