Stanley House Mansion

Stanley House Mansion

Big Dreams, Skinny Budget? Best Affordable All Inclusive Packages!

236 Church Street
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having our daughter's wedding at the Stanley House was a wonderful experience! Absolutely amazed with the venue, vendors and staff. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfection. Our guests were all abuzz over this beautiful venue! We had the ceremony and reception inside and it all went off without a hitch. Thank you Meg and staff for a terrific day! Our daughter and her new husband will never forget how you all made them feel so special on their wedding day and neither will we! Thank you!

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Stanley House are there with you from start to finish. They provide amazing service and helped me so much as I planned the wedding. You can tell that they have been doing this for a long time, since they brought many things I hadn't even thought of to my attention.

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the bride I want everyone to know what a wonderful experience we had with Meg, the wedding coordinator, at the Stanley House! We have been telling everyone how much we loved Stanley House and her staff. Thank you so much for everything. We had so many people comment on how beautiful the house is, how the food and cake was so delicious and how friendly and accommodating Meg was. You have the perfect recipe for a perfect day! Thank you again for everything.

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I married and honeymooned here at the Stanley House, it was beautiful. It's perfect for a small and fancy wedding, we didn't have much guests and wanted a beautiful place to have it. The best day of my life was organized and stress free because they practically did it all for me. I definitely recommend this place to anybody who is getting married soon because it is a great place to make beautiful memories!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for everything! My wedding was amazing and I had a great stay the night before! Meg was so helpful with everything! I couldn't have imagined a better venue!

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were seeking a second wedding venue for an intimate ceremony. The price point for Stanley House with their elopement package was exactly what we were looking for, as well as the fact that details such as florist, cake, and photographer were handled for us. The decorations for Christmas added a special touch, and both sets of parents were able to stay at the Stanley House prior to the wedding. We could not be more pleased with the way the day unfolded, as we felt that there was nothing about the day itself we would change. Greatly appreciated that we were able to focus on us and our families and all the other details were handled for us. Many thanks to Meg and team for a lovely day.

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at the Stanley House Mansion on December 20th. Words don't do justice to how perfect everything was. As soon as we walked into the house for the first time, we were greeted by Meg, the wedding coordinator. She gave us a tour, painted a picture of what our wedding day would be like and walked us through every detail and every step for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. We knew immediately that this was where we wanted to be married. Due to it being the holiday season, the house was BEAUTIFULLY decorated for Christmas. It was truly breathtaking. The vendors recommended to us were a joy to work with. The flowers, photographer and catering were exceptional. The staff were extremely helpful and made all of our guests feel right at home. The entire day had a comfortable, cozy feel to it and we were free to enjoy the day stress-free and to spend quality time with our friends and family. We are so thankful for Meg, the Stanley House Inn staff and our vendors for making this day so special for us.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at the Stanley House Inn November 30th, and I would like Meg, our wedding planner/coordinator, and her staff, to know how much we appreciate all they did for us. I am from New Orleans, and the venue reminded my of the houses on St. Charles Ave, with the beautiful court yards. The wedding exceeded my expectations. The staff were true professionals; helpful, friendly, quietly efficient, and Meg had many great suggestions, and did much behind the scenes, to satisfy my wishes. Which included talking to the caterer about my choice of New Orleans style food. It was elegant, warm, fun, and everyone loved the food! . We also spent our wedding night at the Stanley House and the experience was so pleasant that I plan to stay in B&B's on personal and business trips whenever possible. The personal attention and delicious breakfast by Meg and Joseph were icing on the cake. My husband and I will always treasure our Stanley House memories.

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the very beginning of selecting this venue spending the night there in a beautiful bed and breakfast room, ALL STAFF and venue were beautiful, lovely, friendly, professional, compassionate, delightful to work with, and helpful in every way. If I had the wedding and reception to do all over again, I would do everything exactly the same! Meg and her staff were just wonderful! I can't say enough wonderful things. All of our 80 guests were impressed with food, decor, services, and venue. My new husband and I were embraced and respected for our traditional and contemporary planning. Every little detail we wanted the Stanley House made happen. I am forever grateful for the staff making one of my most memorable days of my life one of the most beautiful and fun days of my life! A thousand thank yous! ~ Christy & Frankie

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a wedding that offered an outdoor ceremony area with an indoor reception area that was not one large room. The Stanley House provided all of their criteria. Meg and her staff did an outstanding job attending to the bride and groom's requests as well as taking care of the bridal party and guests. We had a beautiful room to get ready in on the big day that provided privacy and a lot of space. Getting married in older home with so much history made it even more special. The house is already decorated beautifully. To make our bride and groom's day 'their own', my sister made several items that the Mr. & Mrs. wanted at the reception. Meg provided ample tables and space for these personalized items to be displayed. The entire day was flawless. Knowing our children left happy and satisfied was a gift. I would highly recommend you contact The Stanley House - you will not be disappointed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Stanley House was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning of the planning process to end of our big day, Meg was so incredibly helpful. Even though Meg, herself, was not able to be there, her protégè Jessica handled our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception flawlessly! (Including a few wrinkles here and there with regard to the usual family drama and unruly flower girls that one might expect.) They even went the extra mile and allowed us to set up our chuppah the night before so we wouldn't be stressed about it the day of the wedding. All of their vendors were absolutely top notch - the flowers, the cake, the catering, photographer and videographer. Several of our guests commented about how smoothly the day moved along, and we agree. They say that something always goes wrong on your wedding day, but we can honestly say that nothing did on ours, thanks to the amazing staff at the Stanley House! We can't imagine it all being any more perfect than it was.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Stanley House was perfect for our wedding! The food was great! The decor was beautiful! The staff was very nice! Meg you are Awesome and the best! Thank you so much for everything. It was so beautiful and all my guests had a great time. Thanks to you too Joesph, everybody loved you and thought you were funny. You guys did such an amazing job and everything ran like clock work! Thanks again ! Love you guys!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stanley House was the perfect choice for my wedding venue. They took care of everything from the wedding decorations to the clean up after the wedding was over, not to mention it was absolutely beautiful. The guests were very impressed with everything about our wedding and it will always be one of the best memories of my life. The Stanley House couldn't have been more perfect.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister was married at the Stanley House and we could not have asked for a more wonderful experience. Meg and her team made every effort to make our experience seamless and perfect! Every detail was thought out. We had the pleasure of renting out all the rooms upstairs as well. The beds were extremely comfortable and much needed after a long day! We were awoken to a full service breakfast which was wonderful. Thank you for the wonderful night and for sharing the Stanley House with us!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meg (the wedding coordinator) was magnificent...we met with her in April 2014 for a tour of the Stanley House. She was very informative, professional, and pleasant...answered all of our questions to our satisfactory. We were always kept abreast of what was needed/wanted for our wedding...from the time we met Meg (for the tour), booked the venue, had a first planning meeting, and up to the end of our wedding day. It was very little we had to do to prepare - Meg made sure that all the decorations & set up of the ceremony/reception were what we requested. If I had to do it all over again (and I am praying that I do not - smile), I would definitely have Meg as my coordinator at the Stanley House. The only negative comment that I have is that I was not too happy with my bridesmaids bouquets - my colors were grey, turquoise, and dark purple; therefore orchids were used in MY bouquet. However, the bridesmaids bouquets were white roses with light blue baby breaths. Nevertheless, this was my error - I should have viewed the flower arrangements with the florists before the wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I LOVED the Stanley House! We fell in love with it the moment we walked in. The place is cute and quaint and the staff were very helpful. I didn't feel like they were trying to get all my money and they did a lot of the other services (like catering, flowers, bar service, etc.) too, which made my life SO much easier. Trust me, it helps so much to have all your services in one place. The cake vender they work with was wonderful. Beautiful and tasty cake! The staff catered to all my wants and needs and were professional about it. Overall, it was my perfect dream wedding and I have the Stanlwy House to thank for that!

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
770-426-1881
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment