Stanley House Mansion

Stanley House Mansion

Big Dreams, Skinny Budget? Best Affordable All Inclusive Packages!

236 Church Street
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very beginning of selecting this venue spending the night there in a beautiful bed and breakfast room, ALL STAFF and venue were beautiful, lovely, friendly, professional, compassionate, delightful to work with, and helpful in every way. If I had the wedding and reception to do all over again, I would do everything exactly the same! Meg and her staff were just wonderful! I can't say enough wonderful things. All of our 80 guests were impressed with food, decor, services, and venue. My new husband and I were embraced and respected for our traditional and contemporary planning. Every little detail we wanted the Stanley House made happen. I am forever grateful for the staff making one of my most memorable days of my life one of the most beautiful and fun days of my life! A thousand thank yous! ~ Christy & Frankie

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a wedding that offered an outdoor ceremony area with an indoor reception area that was not one large room. The Stanley House provided all of their criteria. Meg and her staff did an outstanding job attending to the bride and groom's requests as well as taking care of the bridal party and guests. We had a beautiful room to get ready in on the big day that provided privacy and a lot of space. Getting married in older home with so much history made it even more special. The house is already decorated beautifully. To make our bride and groom's day 'their own', my sister made several items that the Mr. & Mrs. wanted at the reception. Meg provided ample tables and space for these personalized items to be displayed. The entire day was flawless. Knowing our children left happy and satisfied was a gift. I would highly recommend you contact The Stanley House - you will not be disappointed.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Stanley House was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning of the planning process to end of our big day, Meg was so incredibly helpful. Even though Meg, herself, was not able to be there, her protégè Jessica handled our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception flawlessly! (Including a few wrinkles here and there with regard to the usual family drama and unruly flower girls that one might expect.) They even went the extra mile and allowed us to set up our chuppah the night before so we wouldn't be stressed about it the day of the wedding. All of their vendors were absolutely top notch - the flowers, the cake, the catering, photographer and videographer. Several of our guests commented about how smoothly the day moved along, and we agree. They say that something always goes wrong on your wedding day, but we can honestly say that nothing did on ours, thanks to the amazing staff at the Stanley House! We can't imagine it all being any more perfect than it was.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Stanley House was perfect for our wedding! The food was great! The decor was beautiful! The staff was very nice! Meg you are Awesome and the best! Thank you so much for everything. It was so beautiful and all my guests had a great time. Thanks to you too Joesph, everybody loved you and thought you were funny. You guys did such an amazing job and everything ran like clock work! Thanks again ! Love you guys!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stanley House was the perfect choice for my wedding venue. They took care of everything from the wedding decorations to the clean up after the wedding was over, not to mention it was absolutely beautiful. The guests were very impressed with everything about our wedding and it will always be one of the best memories of my life. The Stanley House couldn't have been more perfect.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister was married at the Stanley House and we could not have asked for a more wonderful experience. Meg and her team made every effort to make our experience seamless and perfect! Every detail was thought out. We had the pleasure of renting out all the rooms upstairs as well. The beds were extremely comfortable and much needed after a long day! We were awoken to a full service breakfast which was wonderful. Thank you for the wonderful night and for sharing the Stanley House with us!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meg (the wedding coordinator) was magnificent...we met with her in April 2014 for a tour of the Stanley House. She was very informative, professional, and pleasant...answered all of our questions to our satisfactory. We were always kept abreast of what was needed/wanted for our wedding...from the time we met Meg (for the tour), booked the venue, had a first planning meeting, and up to the end of our wedding day. It was very little we had to do to prepare - Meg made sure that all the decorations & set up of the ceremony/reception were what we requested. If I had to do it all over again (and I am praying that I do not - smile), I would definitely have Meg as my coordinator at the Stanley House. The only negative comment that I have is that I was not too happy with my bridesmaids bouquets - my colors were grey, turquoise, and dark purple; therefore orchids were used in MY bouquet. However, the bridesmaids bouquets were white roses with light blue baby breaths. Nevertheless, this was my error - I should have viewed the flower arrangements with the florists before the wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I LOVED the Stanley House! We fell in love with it the moment we walked in. The place is cute and quaint and the staff were very helpful. I didn't feel like they were trying to get all my money and they did a lot of the other services (like catering, flowers, bar service, etc.) too, which made my life SO much easier. Trust me, it helps so much to have all your services in one place. The cake vender they work with was wonderful. Beautiful and tasty cake! The staff catered to all my wants and needs and were professional about it. Overall, it was my perfect dream wedding and I have the Stanlwy House to thank for that!

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Stanley House Mansion was the perfect place for my husband and I to get married. It was not a first marriage for either of us. Everything was provided. The staff made sure that everything was done in professional manner. It is a wonderful value. We could not have picked better venue. If you are having a small intimate wedding and you are watching your budget, the Stanly house will more than satisfy you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a beautiful memory we shared at this amazing home! Jimmy and I could not have imagined having such a Perfect Place to begin the rest of our lives together as one. Our family and friends could not compliment Meg enough, the food, hospitality, coziness and such beauty of what was accomplished here on our blessed day at the Stanley House. It was the best day of our lives!

• Wedding: 06/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The home is lovely and Meg and Joseph make everything special. I could not think of a better place to get married. The details were taken care of and we were treated like family. I would highly recommend it for your wedding.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a wonderful experience with the Stanley House! Thanks to them, our wedding was beautiful and Meg was great to work with!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a rehearsal dinner at the Stanley House and were so pleased. The facility is lovely and well maintained in a beautiful Victorian House. Meg, Joseph and staff did a wonderful job of fulfilling every wish. Meg is very detail oriented and anticipated any and every need we had. My guests loved everything about the dinner. The food was delicious, served hot and on time. My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend The Stanley House to anyone in need of a rehearsal dinner or small wedding.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meg is a goddess! She made everything easy and perfect. The Stanley House staff make our wedding day a dream come true.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was PERFECT!!! Exactly as I had imagined it! Meg, Joseph, and the team were nothing but professionals and catered to our every need! I am still getting compliments on our ceremony, food and the overall house. We planned our wedding in a couple months time and Meg did everything she could to help! I used all of the vendors she recommended and they were all wonderful, professional, easy to deal with and did everything they said they would do! The flowers were beautiful (thank you Melissa), the cake was delicious (thank you Jennifer), DJ met all my crazy requests (thanks DJ Randy), and the photographers were spot on with all the priceless shots (thanks Jon and Tamera)!! I can't recommend the Stanley House enough! I would not change a thing!! THANKS to everyone!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful with very little work from me! Meg was wonderful to work with! We had last minute guests to work in to the ceremony and all fell in to place beautifully. Meg is very professional with a lot of suggestions to make the wedding fit in perfectly with the style and tradition of the Stanley House. We purchased the "Skinny Minnie" package and felt as if we had a wedding of more value than we expected. The cake and floral vendors included are absolutely wonderful! We will use them again as necessary for future events. Thank you again to Meg for allowing me as mother of the bride to have a truly stress free wedding day with my daughter, all I did was enjoy the day and time with family! Loved it!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
770-426-1881
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment