Spring Mill Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

It's beautiful!! Cannot wait to have my wedding there. Ray and his staff are very helpful and professional!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in-law recently were married at Spring Mill Manor. The venue is beautiful.
The food was excellent from the appetizers till the dessert.
Ryan was helpful and responsive from our first meeting through the end of the wedding.
All our vendors and our Rev. liked working with Ryan and Spring Mill Manor which made the day flow smoothly and made it a very special day for my daughter, son-in-law and our family and friends.
All the employees at Spring Mill Manor were always professional and helpful from our first meeting until the end of the wedding.
Thank You So Much - the mother of the bride

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married last Friday at Spring Mill Manor and it was absolutely beautiful. It was everything I imagined and more. The staff there was phenomenal and so accomadating, they were all a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious and everyone raved about how good the food was and what a great time they had! It was an absolute amazing time

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married at Spring Mill Manor on September 27th, 2014. From my first email I knew we were in good hands. We met with Ray Favata and instantly knew that he would do anything to make our day perfect. When I say that he really went out of his way to make our wedding THE BEST I mean it. We felt so confident that all of the details would be cared for and nothing would be missed. When thinking about our day- it was true- not one detail was missed. The setting was perfect both inside and out. We were able to take some beautiful photos in the lobby, ceremony location, and outside. When we received out photos the first thing my husband and I said was how happy we were that we selected Spring Mill Manor. Every photo had such a pretty setting (again whether we were inside or outside). The lobby itself- made for the perfect setting to do our reveal photo- coming down the beautiful staircase- made me feel like I was in a fairytale. The food- people are still telling me that the food at both the cocktail hour and during the receptions were simply the best. And finally- the staff! So friendly and attentive. However, again, I have to say that Ray was one of the reasons we selected Spring Mill Manor. Planning a wedding is stressful enough so working with someone who is calm, patient and extremely knowledgeable in the wedding industry was something that I (as a very picky bride) really appreciated!! Both my husband and I are EXTREMELY happy with Spring Mill. I would HIGHLY recommend SM to anyone who is planning a wedding and wants the perfect setting, fantastic food, and excellent service!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about my wedding day at Spring Mill Manor was absolutely perfect! Joan's attention to detail was phenomenal! From the rehearsal, which went perfectly, to the ceremony by the beautifully decorated gazebo, to the butlered champagne in the gorgeous lobby, to the incredible hors d'oeuvres at cocktail hour, followed by an exquisitely decorated reception ballroom with truly delicious food - it was all perfect and we have been flooded with complements about how wonderful our wedding and reception were!

I have two sisters, and when they get married, I will definitely recommend Spring Mill Manor! There is NOTHING that I would change about my wedding day. Thank you Joan!

Recently Married

I do not have enough words to say how happy my husband and I were with Spring Mill Manor. Joan was our contact and a pleasure to work with. I knew if I emailed her anytime of day with a questions she would get back to me promptly. Joan made our day perfect, she even reminded my husband and I to sit and eat (which may have not happened if she did not tell us our food was getting cold). Our guest have not stopped saying how great the food was and how much food was there. Spring Mill Manor is highly recommended by my husband and I.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Perfect Day, Perfect Venue, Perfect Staff! Everything was all around just perfect! All the staff waited on myself and all the guests for everything and anything. Everyone says something will go wrong at your wedding but you are the only one who will notice. Nothing went wrong! They were on top of everything and went above and beyond what I expected. Couldn't of been happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not say a bad thing about SMM if I tried. The staff was amazing, the service was amazing, the good was amazing. Everything was amazing. I worked with Ray and Colleen who hands down are the most helpful and calming people I have ever met!! I even had people come up to me the next morning and say how awesome Ray was during the wedding. I would recommend spring mill to everyone I know and would hold any other events there also.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

People ask me how was your daughter's wedding? I respond, AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, UNBELIEVEABLE, words cannot even begin to describe the entire day. I cannot say enough about Spring Mill Manor, Joan, Pete, Colleen, all of the servers, and everyone who made my daugther's wedding the "amazing" day that it was. I will be forever grateful for all of the work that everyone did to make it so amazing. From the moment our guests walked into the Manor, the decorations and the floor to ceiling decorated Christmas Tree set the tone for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration. The cocktail reception was incredible with the endless hors 'douevres and the dinner was nothing short of extraordinary. Every detail you can imagine was handled with expertise. Many of our guests remarked that my daughter's wedding "was the best wedding they had ever been to" and we are talking about guests in their 70's and 80's making that statement. I am still on Cloud 9 two weeks after my daughter's wedding and the good news is my son will be married in April 2015 and we will again be back celebrating the occasion at Spring Mill Manor. Thank you again Joan for everything!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I have never written a review on anything before. However, it being our wedding, and our wedding being ridiuclously fantastic, I HAD to write about it. Spring Mill Manor did our wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about it. When you have over 100 people telling you how top notch everything is, you know that they have done an amazing job. So amazing in fact, that everything I say will not even begin to describe it. From start to finish, it was beautiful. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was impeccable, and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Joan Ellison, Peter, and all of the staff who took care of every single detail, I will forever be grateful for the day you created for us. Thank you, everyone at Spring Mill Manor, for making our wedding day one of the absolute best days of our lives, and certainly the most memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son had his Bar Mitzvah at SMCC on Nov 23rd. I can not say enough about Ray and his staff at the club. They were attentive and did whatever we asked of them. The wait staff and the bar tenders were very accommodating. They made me feel at ease during the whole night. I highly recommend with the club or the Manor. You will not be disappointed.
Robin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am thrilled that I chose Spring Mill Manor for my October 19 wedding. From the beginning, they were helpful and very organized. They were extremely flexible and helped make my wedding exactly what I envisioned. I worked with Joan who is so kind and knowledgable. As soon as I met with her, I knew we were in good hands. She offered suggestions, but I never felt pressured. She was also very quick to respond (mainly through email - my preferred method of communication) to all of my questions.

Our wedding was in the larger ballroom. It was gorgeous. The food was delicious. My guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, especially the mashed potato bar! Our bartenders were so friendly. The staff was very professional and accommodating. The night ran so smoothly and was absolutely perfect.

I can't thank Joan and her staff at Spring Mill enough for making our wedding phenomenal. Choosing the perfect venue is such a daunting task, but I'm beyond happy with our choice of Spring Mill Manor. I hope I get to attend another wedding here in the near future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had both my bridal shower and wedding reception at Spring Mill Manor. I couldn't have been happier with the way both events turned out. It was absolutely perfect down to every little detail. I loved how the rooms were decorated and the lace and candles on the tables. The food was delicious and the service was also very good. Joan was my advisor and it really was a pleasure working with her through the whole process. She was very accommodating and always got back to me right away. I will definitely pass along my experience to anyone looking for a venue.

Thank you so so so much!

Spring Mill Manor responded with the following comments:

Hi Jessica!

It was our pleasure hosting your and Bryan's wedding. We are so happy that you had a great time and hope to host another event for you soon :)

1+ year ago

Couldn't have been happier with everything. Everyone was so nice and so many guests commented the service was amazing. It was beautiful and incredibly organized. I had no worries it would be perfect.

1+ year ago

Spring Mill Manor is a superb venue for a wedding. They have been in the event business for years, and you can tell their staff is extremely experienced. Our wedding went off without a hitch! I cannot complain about one thing. If you are on a budget, Spring Mill Manor includes more than most other venues in their wedding package and their prices are noticeably lower. Their food is excellent and there is a lot of it! Our guests are still talking about it. We got married outside by the gazebo and it was beautiful. The setting allowed for great pictures. We worked with Alyssa and Joan to coordinate the details of the wedding and both women were wonderful to work with. Very nice, organized, detail-oriented, and accommodating. For the rehearsal dinner, the Spring Mill Country Club Garden Terrace restaurant was a convenient, lovely, and affordable option. Food and service was great there as well. All around a great experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing!!! Everything looked amazing, they were very nice to work with, made accomodations where we needed them. Even when our ceremony had to be moved indoors, they gave me as much time as they could to make the decision and it looked amazing inside too.