Spring Mill Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

No words can express how wonderful our ceremony and reception were at Spring Mill Manor on 1/17/15!! Everything went smoother than I could every imagine. Joan was always available and willing to answer any questions I had. We had multiple meetings to ensure every last detail was covered. Joan and her crew had everything down pat and I could not have asked for things to have been better. During both the ceremony and reception, we were guided where we needed to be. Nothing was overbearing or stressful the day of. Joan and everyone at the Manor helped to create a magical day and I knew everything was taken care of!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Mill Manor ended up being the perfect choice for us for our wedding. From our initial meetings for preparations, we were instantly impressed with how well organized Spring Mill was, and how easy the planning process was. Joan did a wonderful job making sure the day went smoothly. The food was excellent, and the hall itself was absolutely beautiful. We were married in December, and Spring Mill was decorated for the Christmas season. They have a stunning Christmas tree that served as an unbelievable backdrop for our pictures, and the lights, artificial snow, and various other decor throughout made a special day even more so.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

It's beautiful!! Cannot wait to have my wedding there. Ray and his staff are very helpful and professional!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Spring Mill Manor for our November 2014 wedding. We could not have been happier with how our event unfolded! Ray was our primary contact and he was a great guy. Very informative, very helpful, and very professional. They were able to accommodate several menu alterations to help make the wedding more our style. The week of the wedding, we also worked with Colleen and Ryan. Colleen was great at working with us on the final HC numbers and Ryan made sure the day of went off flawlessly. We gave them very specific instructions on how we wanted the room decorated with our items and they delivered 100%. The result was a wedding that was both extremely classy and an amazing time. We had guests telling us for weeks how much fun they had. The food was tremendous - we had Filet, Salmon, and Chicken Limone. All of the entrees were fantastic! We had a great tasting where we could sample entrees and all the cocktail hour appetizers - this really helped us plan the menu. The service was great, the bridal suite was spacious, we got great pictures at the Manor beforehand (our ceremony was not on-site). Overall, we were overwhelmed with the job performed by all members of the Spring Mill staff and could not be happier that we entrusted our wedding to such an outstanding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in-law recently were married at Spring Mill Manor. The venue is beautiful. The food was excellent from the appetizers till the dessert. Ryan was helpful and responsive from our first meeting through the end of the wedding. All our vendors and our Rev. liked working with Ryan and Spring Mill Manor which made the day flow smoothly and made it a very special day for my daughter, son-in-law and our family and friends. All the employees at Spring Mill Manor were always professional and helpful from our first meeting until the end of the wedding. Thank You So Much - the mother of the bride

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married last Friday at Spring Mill Manor and it was absolutely beautiful. It was everything I imagined and more. The staff there was phenomenal and so accomadating, they were all a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious and everyone raved about how good the food was and what a great time they had! It was an absolute amazing time

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married at Spring Mill Manor on September 27th, 2014. From my first email I knew we were in good hands. We met with Ray Favata and instantly knew that he would do anything to make our day perfect. When I say that he really went out of his way to make our wedding THE BEST I mean it. We felt so confident that all of the details would be cared for and nothing would be missed. When thinking about our day- it was true- not one detail was missed. The setting was perfect both inside and out. We were able to take some beautiful photos in the lobby, ceremony location, and outside. When we received out photos the first thing my husband and I said was how happy we were that we selected Spring Mill Manor. Every photo had such a pretty setting (again whether we were inside or outside). The lobby itself- made for the perfect setting to do our reveal photo- coming down the beautiful staircase- made me feel like I was in a fairytale. The food- people are still telling me that the food at both the cocktail hour and during the receptions were simply the best. And finally- the staff! So friendly and attentive. However, again, I have to say that Ray was one of the reasons we selected Spring Mill Manor. Planning a wedding is stressful enough so working with someone who is calm, patient and extremely knowledgeable in the wedding industry was something that I (as a very picky bride) really appreciated!! Both my husband and I are EXTREMELY happy with Spring Mill. I would HIGHLY recommend SM to anyone who is planning a wedding and wants the perfect setting, fantastic food, and excellent service!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about my wedding day at Spring Mill Manor was absolutely perfect! Joan's attention to detail was phenomenal! From the rehearsal, which went perfectly, to the ceremony by the beautifully decorated gazebo, to the butlered champagne in the gorgeous lobby, to the incredible hors d'oeuvres at cocktail hour, followed by an exquisitely decorated reception ballroom with truly delicious food - it was all perfect and we have been flooded with complements about how wonderful our wedding and reception were!

I have two sisters, and when they get married, I will definitely recommend Spring Mill Manor! There is NOTHING that I would change about my wedding day. Thank you Joan!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I do not have enough words to say how happy my husband and I were with Spring Mill Manor. Joan was our contact and a pleasure to work with. I knew if I emailed her anytime of day with a questions she would get back to me promptly. Joan made our day perfect, she even reminded my husband and I to sit and eat (which may have not happened if she did not tell us our food was getting cold). Our guest have not stopped saying how great the food was and how much food was there. Spring Mill Manor is highly recommended by my husband and I.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Perfect Day, Perfect Venue, Perfect Staff! Everything was all around just perfect! All the staff waited on myself and all the guests for everything and anything. Everyone says something will go wrong at your wedding but you are the only one who will notice. Nothing went wrong! They were on top of everything and went above and beyond what I expected. Couldn't of been happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not say a bad thing about SMM if I tried. The staff was amazing, the service was amazing, the good was amazing. Everything was amazing. I worked with Ray and Colleen who hands down are the most helpful and calming people I have ever met!! I even had people come up to me the next morning and say how awesome Ray was during the wedding. I would recommend spring mill to everyone I know and would hold any other events there also.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

People ask me how was your daughter's wedding? I respond, AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, UNBELIEVEABLE, words cannot even begin to describe the entire day. I cannot say enough about Spring Mill Manor, Joan, Pete, Colleen, all of the servers, and everyone who made my daugther's wedding the "amazing" day that it was. I will be forever grateful for all of the work that everyone did to make it so amazing. From the moment our guests walked into the Manor, the decorations and the floor to ceiling decorated Christmas Tree set the tone for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration. The cocktail reception was incredible with the endless hors 'douevres and the dinner was nothing short of extraordinary. Every detail you can imagine was handled with expertise. Many of our guests remarked that my daughter's wedding "was the best wedding they had ever been to" and we are talking about guests in their 70's and 80's making that statement. I am still on Cloud 9 two weeks after my daughter's wedding and the good news is my son will be married in April 2015 and we will again be back celebrating the occasion at Spring Mill Manor. Thank you again Joan for everything!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I have never written a review on anything before. However, it being our wedding, and our wedding being ridiuclously fantastic, I HAD to write about it. Spring Mill Manor did our wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about it. When you have over 100 people telling you how top notch everything is, you know that they have done an amazing job. So amazing in fact, that everything I say will not even begin to describe it. From start to finish, it was beautiful. The food was DELICIOUS, the service was impeccable, and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely. Joan Ellison, Peter, and all of the staff who took care of every single detail, I will forever be grateful for the day you created for us. Thank you, everyone at Spring Mill Manor, for making our wedding day one of the absolute best days of our lives, and certainly the most memorable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son had his Bar Mitzvah at SMCC on Nov 23rd. I can not say enough about Ray and his staff at the club. They were attentive and did whatever we asked of them. The wait staff and the bar tenders were very accommodating. They made me feel at ease during the whole night. I highly recommend with the club or the Manor. You will not be disappointed. Robin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am thrilled that I chose Spring Mill Manor for my October 19 wedding. From the beginning, they were helpful and very organized. They were extremely flexible and helped make my wedding exactly what I envisioned. I worked with Joan who is so kind and knowledgable. As soon as I met with her, I knew we were in good hands. She offered suggestions, but I never felt pressured. She was also very quick to respond (mainly through email - my preferred method of communication) to all of my questions.

Our wedding was in the larger ballroom. It was gorgeous. The food was delicious. My guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, especially the mashed potato bar! Our bartenders were so friendly. The staff was very professional and accommodating. The night ran so smoothly and was absolutely perfect.

I can't thank Joan and her staff at Spring Mill enough for making our wedding phenomenal. Choosing the perfect venue is such a daunting task, but I'm beyond happy with our choice of Spring Mill Manor. I hope I get to attend another wedding here in the near future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had both my bridal shower and wedding reception at Spring Mill Manor. I couldn't have been happier with the way both events turned out. It was absolutely perfect down to every little detail. I loved how the rooms were decorated and the lace and candles on the tables. The food was delicious and the service was also very good. Joan was my advisor and it really was a pleasure working with her through the whole process. She was very accommodating and always got back to me right away. I will definitely pass along my experience to anyone looking for a venue.

Thank you so so so much!

Spring Mill Manor responded with the following comments:

Hi Jessica!

It was our pleasure hosting your and Bryan's wedding. We are so happy that you had a great time and hope to host another event for you soon :)