special touch florist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ester Ryan with Special Touch Floral Studio is amazing, she is so sweet, and working with her is super easy! Her work is breath-taking and very affordable. I am so glad I have her on my team of vendors!!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther's flowers are to die for! Esther was so great to work with; she was so accommodating and flexible despite me constantly changing my mind. She took my fairly vague directions, and created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. I could not be happier with how they turned out.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther was amazing to work with! She is so friendly and eager to accommodate your every need. The bouquets for my wedding were amazing! Everything I could've wanted! Also, the flowers in my centerpieces turned out beautiful! All of my guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces looked! Her prices were also very reasonable.

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Lacey, you are such a doll, It was a joy to work with you. Be Blessed!
Esther

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Lacey
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther did an amazing job with our flowers, even though we didn't have a terribly clear idea of what we wanted. They turned out beautifully! She was very easy to work with.

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ester is the best! She took the time to sit and chat, figure out exactly what I wanted and delivered. The day of she was there to bring the flowers, set it all up and give the (stressed out over the rain) bride a hug. :)
She's worth it and will work in your budget! Make sure you book early!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

you looked amazing and the umbrellas were super cute. What an incredible and beautiful Bride you are! Hugs!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther at Special Touch made wedding bouquets and center pieces that were more beautiful than I had envisioned! Her prices are wonderful, the service is amazing, and her work is phenomenal!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Thanks you so so much! . What a pleasure you were to work for.Many Blessings to you for many happy years! Be Blessed.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther was PHENOMENAL at bringing my ideas to life while staying within our budget! I am so happy with how everything turned out!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

what a joy helping you with your wedding. I appreciate the review. You are so sweet. Be Blessed.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I definitely recommend them!!!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

I appreciate the response. Thank you. I hope you will be truly Blessed.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Special Touch Florist in my opinion is the best in the Spokane area by far! My flower arrangements for my wedding were beautiful. Esther was so helpful when I met her. I didn't really know what I wanted and she showed me so many options for me to look at. And when I changed my color scheme rather last minute she didn't even flinch. She was able to put "bling" in my bouquet! Esther rocked, and her prices are actually reasonable which I didn't see anywhere else!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

you are a darling darling bride! Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013

Esther,
Thank you so much for arranging my flowers, everything was amazing. My bouquet was gorgeous and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect, even the boutonnieres and corsages were amazing. Everything held up so well, the colors were perfect and you really captured exactly what I wanted. You are so creative, your service was friendly and professional. You really made our wedding a day to remember. You are awesome, I will tell everyone how wonderful you and your staff are.

Many, many thanks,
Esther and Simon McAllister

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

I appreciate that . It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy a lifetime of happiness and blessings together!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowera were beautiful and great pricing.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were perfect! They were delivered on time and were exactly what we had discussed. They held up all night and were absolutely beautiful!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
DIY-WA
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther was wonderful to work with, and our flowers were very affordable and STUNNING! I would pick Special Touch Floral Studio every time if I were to plan my wedding over again.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Special Touch Florist! In fact, I already have - multiple times to all my prospective bride friends!
My flowers were stunning! They were even better than what I had in mind. Esther listened to me, offered helpful suggestions and was extremely pleasant and professional.
In the end, my flowers were ready on time, packaged well, perfectly executed and gorgeous! All of this at an excellent cost!

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther was amazing to work with, she listed to everything I wanted & even suggested various ways I could save money on flowers for the wedding. On our wedding day the flowers & table arrangements more than met my expectations! If your looking for someone who is helpful, has tons of pictures her work, does a great job & can meet any budget go with esther at a special touch! -Allisyn & Cody

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Allisyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Esther is an amazing floral artist! She has brilliant ideas and has knowledge and vast amount of experience with flowers! Esther is such a sweet lady and is very thorough when it comes to making a bouquet perfect for her customers! She also works with you to keep her masterpieces within your budget. I highly recommend Ester from Special Touch Floral Studio as a wedding floral vendor

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
509-467-2982
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards