special touch florist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ester Ryan with Special Touch Floral Studio is amazing, she is so sweet, and working with her is super easy! Her work is breath-taking and very affordable. I am so glad I have her on my team of vendors!!

Services Used: Flowers

I have chosen Esther to be my florist for my upcoming wedding, I was just so happy with how easy to work with and flexible she is. She has been very responsive to my emails, and arranged to meet me on a late evening when she was already closed. My wedding date hasn't arrived yet, but I was very happy with the service I've received so far. Esther shows a lot of passion for what she does, I cant wait to see what she will put together for our wedding!

Heather
05/23/2015

I went in thinking that my flowers would not matter that much, but the flowers ended up being one of the most stunning details. They were fragrant and fresh. The flowers were arranged beautifully and they were reasonably priced. I had four bouquets, two corsages, five boutonierres, and a whole bunch of loose flower for a little over $400.

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Heather I am so glad the flowers made you happy. It was a pleasure working with you. Happy Honeymooning!!

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough about how amazing Esther and her team at Special Touch Florist were for our wedding!! She had amazing reviews from everyone I visited with, my bridal salon, my venue, my photographer, etc. She was kind and thoughtful and gave me amazing suggestions to help me through the process and their prices were much less than I expected after visiting with other florists. She had no problem delivering centerpieces to my reception venue and bouquets, etc to my church. Her flowers were beautiful and I was thrilled her in every way!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Thank You so much!! I did get to see the picture that J.w took of you and some of the pictures that Moxie (nicki) took and posted, you look absolutely stunning. Thank you for being such a joy to work with., Blessing to you and J.W and happy honeymooning!!

Danielle
02/15/2015

My wedding was in February and I didn't really care which type of flowers I recieved just as long as they were in budget and the right colors, or at least close. Esther had a lot of creativity with me and she did amazing. Her price was below my budget and they were so beautiful. She easily gave me a messy winter look. I had provided ribbons for her to use on the bouquets and they looked great. It was very easy working with her and giving her freedom to create something special for my wedding, I knew she would do great and she didn't dissapoint.

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Danielle for letting us help you with your flowers I am so happy that they were what you were hoping for. Happy Honeymooning!!

09/13/2014

Esther's flowers are to die for! Esther was so great to work with; she was so accommodating and flexible despite me constantly changing my mind. She took my fairly vague directions, and created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. I could not be happier with how they turned out.

Lacey
07/11/2014

Esther was amazing to work with! She is so friendly and eager to accommodate your every need. The bouquets for my wedding were amazing! Everything I could've wanted! Also, the flowers in my centerpieces turned out beautiful! All of my guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces looked! Her prices were also very reasonable.

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Lacey, you are such a doll, It was a joy to work with you. Be Blessed!
Esther

1+ year ago

Esther did an amazing job with our flowers, even though we didn't have a terribly clear idea of what we wanted. They turned out beautifully! She was very easy to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Ester is the best! She took the time to sit and chat, figure out exactly what I wanted and delivered. The day of she was there to bring the flowers, set it all up and give the (stressed out over the rain) bride a hug. :)
She's worth it and will work in your budget! Make sure you book early!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

you looked amazing and the umbrellas were super cute. What an incredible and beautiful Bride you are! Hugs!

Michelle
06/07/2014

Esther at Special Touch made wedding bouquets and center pieces that were more beautiful than I had envisioned! Her prices are wonderful, the service is amazing, and her work is phenomenal!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

Thanks you so so much! . What a pleasure you were to work for.Many Blessings to you for many happy years! Be Blessed.

Caitlin
03/22/2014

Esther was PHENOMENAL at bringing my ideas to life while staying within our budget! I am so happy with how everything turned out!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

what a joy helping you with your wedding. I appreciate the review. You are so sweet. Be Blessed.

Services Used: Flowers

I definitely recommend them!!!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

I appreciate the response. Thank you. I hope you will be truly Blessed.

Services Used: Flowers

Special Touch Florist in my opinion is the best in the Spokane area by far! My flower arrangements for my wedding were beautiful. Esther was so helpful when I met her. I didn't really know what I wanted and she showed me so many options for me to look at. And when I changed my color scheme rather last minute she didn't even flinch. She was able to put "bling" in my bouquet! Esther rocked, and her prices are actually reasonable which I didn't see anywhere else!

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

you are a darling darling bride! Thanks so much!

Esther,
Thank you so much for arranging my flowers, everything was amazing. My bouquet was gorgeous and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect, even the boutonnieres and corsages were amazing. Everything held up so well, the colors were perfect and you really captured exactly what I wanted. You are so creative, your service was friendly and professional. You really made our wedding a day to remember. You are awesome, I will tell everyone how wonderful you and your staff are.

Many, many thanks,
Esther and Simon McAllister

special touch florist responded with the following comments:

I appreciate that . It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy a lifetime of happiness and blessings together!

2+ years ago

My flowera were beautiful and great pricing.

DIY-WA
2+ years ago

The flowers were perfect! They were delivered on time and were exactly what we had discussed. They held up all night and were absolutely beautiful!!