Spaggis

Spaggis

1651 west foothill bvid
Upland, CA 91786 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did excellent! Delicious, great service, fabulous!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got a $25 gift card from the Christmas House so we can try it and boy oh boy was it worth it! Chef Henry at Spaggi’s restaurant did a phenomenal job with the food! Everything was delicious and way more than what expected! We had 120 people attend and probably had enough for 200. We had delicious leftovers for 4 days! The genovese was a major success and the petto di pollo fiorentino was soft and juicy! Even though we didn’t have any vegetarian options, they offered enough salad, veggies, etc to enjoy! Everything was great and even if you don’t hire them for your wedding, Spaggi’s restaurant is a place you must try!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Profile Picture
Tanya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Henry and Ana were great. Spaggis delivered exactly what we wanted and more. The food was incredibly awesome, we got so many compliments! Henry and his staff added the upscale elegance that we were looking for to our backyard wedding. Thanks Henry!

• Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED THEM!!! Henry and his staff are incredible. The food was delicious. Everything from beginning to end was great with Spaggi's.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Spaggi's as our caterer for our wedding May 21, 2011. They were AMAZING. We had two different tastings and a few meetings to discuss all of our wedding details. Henry and Ana made sure that everything we wanted, was able to happen. They were also really great at communicating with me regularly. They were so accomodating as well.
When it came down to our wedding day, our guests couldn't stop complimenting the many yummy dishes they ate. We had four tray passed appetizers, and many Italian dishes served buffet style. They did a great job setting up, tearing down and were really great servicing all of our guests. Their bar set up was also wonderful.
My husband and I would highly recommend Spaggi's for your wedding or catered event. Not to mention, their restaurant is really nice too :)

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chef Henry and Lauren are amazing. I had to use him because my venue would only allow him, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. He was so helpful even in things that were unrelated to him. He tried to make sure I was not stressed about anything and was always finding ways to help me cut costs. Oh and by the way, the food is INCREDIBLE. So many people have complimented us on our food. Chef Henry is the ultimate and he is so nice and easy to talk to. If I could give him more stars I would. Absolutely the BEST!!

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were referred to our caterer by our venue as this service was included in our package. All we had to do was a tasting to decide on our food options and we were all set for our cocktail-hour reception. The food was OUTRAGEOUS and we would highly recommend this Chef for his professinalism, quality and dedication.

• Wedding: 03/14/2009
909-579-0497
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards