Southern Events Party Rental & Vintage Prop Shoppe

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Southern events exceeded my expectations! They delivered on time with the right rental products ordered. They were extremely helpful and friendly. The response to my emails would be right away. They would answer all my questions and help me best they can. The rental products are absolutely stunning! They made my wedding look like a dream. Thank you so much!! :)

Sofia and Adrian
10/04/2014

Southern event rentals was wonderful to work with for our October wedding. Heather was always very helpful and responsive. We had a family style dinner and changing guest count until almost the last minute. We also had an unexpected cold front come through and had to add last minute heaters. Throughout all of this, we found the services of Southern event rentals extremely helpful and accommodating. They have everything from basic chair rentals to heaters and decorations. Really a wonderful place to work with.

Sandi
1 Review
10/04/2014

I am very pleased with Southern Events Rentals. I picked them off of the internet and found them to be friendly, helpful and reasonable in price. I looked at several other local rental places for the exact same tables and chairs and linens for my wedding but chose Southern Events. They are very polite and it was helpful to know I could depend upon them to cater to my event even at a moment's notice of the amount needed. I highly recommend them and would use them again if I needed to. I love their variety of couches and extra vintage looking furniture!

Sandi in Nashville

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All of the rentals we got for the wedding were beautiful and the vintage doors for the ceremony were breathtaking.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

An amazing company for our wedding at CJ's Off the Square in Franklin, TN!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent customer service. Chelsea was so helpful in meeting our expectations.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Events is, without a doubt, the best rental company. We used them for rentals for our recent wedding reception and I couldn't have been happier! They have a great selection, with so many unique pieces. Laura is so much fun to work with, and they guys who delivered and set up our rentals were the best! They went above and beyond just setting up tables and chairs. They were so pleasant to work with, and made sure every table was set up just where I wanted. Seriously, its so worth it to get them to set up the tables, chairs, and linens for you. They paid attention to all the details and I didn't have to move a single table!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking for wedding furniture and decor rentals, I highly recommend Southern Event Rentals in Nashville. We used them for our wedding and reception in April 2014 and were extremely pleased. They have an entire showroom of quality choices to fit any theme and venue. We just LOVED the vintage prop shop! Weddings are special and we found it so easy to make these big decisions with Chelsea. Chelsea is super professional, easy to work with and has a great sense of humor; she also helped us with several other vendor recommendations and has great experience with all-things-wedding. It’s safe to say I made a lot of revisions (and I mean a lot) and she was patient with me and made enjoyable. It can be expensive, but they offer several packages to fit any budget. It is SO worth every penny. We loved everything and our guests did, too! Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was beyond impressed with Southern Events. The set up and tear down process was seamless, and the room looked simply amazing. We also rented some chalkboard and had them decorated, and they were perfect. Would use them for any event in a heartbeat!!!

Kathy
10/12/2013

We used Southern Events for our daughter's wedding. Laura and all the staff were such a pleasure to work with. She was always there to answer any questions, give suggestions, and even encouragement when needed. The guys were very helpful and courteous when they delivered the rentals and I feel they went the extra mile. I will recommend Southern Events to all my friends and family.

Kathy

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Southern Events was absolutely fabulous! They provided rentals for our wedding at Houston Station on August 3rd and made the venue look amazing! Chelsea was my main contact and she was absolutely perfect! She was extremely responsive (a MUST for my sanity!), and super friendly. She provided great suggestions when needed and was very flexible and patient 

The rentals looked fabulous and I could not have been happier with Southern Events!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As MOB I helped alot with planning. Visit Southern Events website and you will have so much info prior to visiting their showroom and storage area. Staff are very professional and you can tell they all are a great team with a lot of experience and a great 'can do' attitude.

Jenn
12/01/2012

We rented tables, chairs, lounge seating and coffee equipment from Southern Events and loved the items provided! The fruitwood folding chairs for our guests and crossback chairs for our sweetheart table especially looked amazing! Chelsea was very helpful to work with over many changes we made and always responded promptly to any requests for updates or more information.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The people at Southern Events are fantastic to work with! They provided so much inspiration and really helped to bring my vision to life!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired them to do our wedding ceremony chairs, wedding reception tables, chairs, china, etc.
They went over and beyond to make our wedding beautiful!
Thank you for all your hard work. Changing and adding all the items that were needed for our big day.
Our wedding color was Tiffany Blue and White. Their linens matched perfectly

Thank you!
Erin & Ray

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I could give Southern Events more than 5 stars, I would! Laura, Jill and the rest of the team were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They love to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need and want to fulfill your vision. They gave great suggestions and were beyond helpful with figuring out logistics. They even created a custom floor plan for my venue. I loved that they threw the linens and set the chairs for us. That allowed my mom, husband and me to relax and truly enjoy the day instead of running around doing all of that ourselves. . Southern Events is a high quality party rental company with so many unique products. Our guests raved about how elegant, classy and beautiful our reception was - one of the best they had ever been too! Many thanks to everyone at Southern Events for making our wedding reception "WOW" not only the guests but my husband and me as well!