Soundsational DJ Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Brendan
08/01/2015

Steve was great! Our guests were dancing all night long. We also had some special music requests (WWE entrance music...not your typical request) that Steve had no problem finding and using. Steve was very receptive to our requests and was a pleasure to work with! Hire him!

Melissa
07/12/2015

Steve was great! Our wedding went perfectly! Everything was very organized and flowed very smoothly. All of our guests had a great time and danced all night long! I definitely wouldn't recommend soundsational djs to anybody!!!!

Gina
05/02/2015

Steve and his team at Soundsational were great! From the time we met and talked music for the wedding until the very end of the reception where we had requests from guests for an extra half hour of dancing (would have been longer but the venue had a cut off), we were very satisfied with their services. Steve was able to customize a few song selections for us (i.e. reception entrance song, father/daughter dance) Also, and what was so important to me, was Steve enhanced a recording of my grandfather singing Ave Maria that I got to walk down the aisle to. That moment was so precious to me!! Anything we asked for Steve was able to provide. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. I got MANY compliments on the awesomeness of the music from guests!!! I highly recommend Soundsational for any event where a DJ is needed.

Services Used: DJ

Soundsational DJ was the centerpiece to our wedding! From our very first meeting to the last second of our wedding, Steve made me feel like I was his only Bride. He responded to emails and questions quickly, he made sure everything would be exactly how we wanted it, and he made sure everything would run smoothly. Essentially, Steve took on the role of organizing our entire wedding. He also provided us with the upgraded package of two lighted towers that hold tv screens which feed live footage (amazing!) and a beautiful slideshow. He provided us with uplighting and made sure to stick with our theme of black and white. Everyone had an amazing time at the wedding and we owe that in large part to Soundsational DJ!

Arianne
09/05/2014

DJ Steve was extremely professional, affordable and helpful.

The photo booth was a worth every cent. The guests loved it and it was nice to have a copy of all the silly pictures.

Lighting and monogram was great!

My only feedback is I wish that they didn't use the front and back of the pages so I could adjust it to my liking although it was done well.

I also wish I was more specific on what songs, artists that would have liked to hear.

Services Used: DJ, Photography

From the moment we met Steve we knew we wanted to have him as our DJ. He was all about the music. Even though he has all the DJ things (photobooths, uplighting, etc.) when we said we did not want any of this he did not pressure us to do so.
The day of our wedding was such a blur but I know the soundtrack was perfection. We had a busy dance floor, even with a mostly older crowd. He was so flexible that when we went to do the garter toss, I remembered I forgot to tell him we were going to do the anniversary dance instead. Instantly, without missing a beat, he was able to meet my request and pull it off with humor and professionalism. The Soundsations team is a must have for your wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Stevie was great!! He was helpful and did everything we asked. We also let him play whatever he thought was appropriate for the night and everyone loved the music!

Services Used: DJ

Played A Perfect Blend Of Music. Everyone Was up Dancing All Night! Loud, Of Course, But Not Unpleasantly So.

Services Used: DJ

Soundsational DJ was recommended to my husband and I through a family member – we are so glad we chose to use them. We met with Stevie V only a few times, since we were wedding planning long distance, but Steve always made us feel comfortable with his attentiveness to detail and understanding of our desires.

From the start, we were made fully aware that Steve was unable to DJ or MC the day of, and that his employees Mike (MC) and Will (DJ) would be leading the evening. They both did a FANTASTIC job of following our requests as well as reading the crowd and playing all the correct songs for the vibe. Everyone loved the music and we had many compliments directed toward both Mike and Will.

We highly recommend the use of Soundsational DJ, whether it be Steve himself, or his fellow employees. Everyone had such a great time at the wedding, largely due to the responsiveness of the DJ and MC and the great job they did in reading the crowd.

THANK YOU SOUNDSATIONAL DJ!

Services Used: DJ

No need to look elsewhere! Beyond perfect and this is coming from a very particular couple!
Stevie was amazing, patient, courteous, fun and organized. Played all of our requests and all the right songs in between, the dance floor was full all night!!!!!!

Lurline
05/16/2014

I agree with the previous reviews. My husband and I renewed our vows celebration 40 years of marriage. We hired Steve to play at our reception. It was awesome. There was always someone on the dance floor, it was never empty. Thank you Steve for making my reception a memorable one. Before you hire a DJ make sure you meet with Steve he will help you he listens and he is very pleasant to talk to. We also had the slide show which was wonderfully put together. I would definitely use him again. Thank you Steve

Services Used: DJ

Steve did an amazing job at my wedding!! I was so happy with his work and how well he guided the reception. He took all my worries away and made my husband and I feel completely comfortable. All the music we had requested was played and Steve made sure everyone was out on the dance floor at all times. My reception was absolutely perfect and Steve was a huge part of making that happen.

Tara
01/11/2014

DJ Steve V was amazing! From the start he made it easy to talk to him through email and skype because we didn't live close. He gave us ideas and helped us make the night as wonderful as we pictured it would be. Our guest were dancing from our first dance till the end. Everyone was complementing on how much fun they were having and how great our Dj was. He's price was reasonable, the photo booth was so much fun and he traveled for us! If your looking for a great Dj to make your wedding the party you always wanted I highly suggest Dj Steve V! We loved him!

3.9

Steve was great and his service wad good as well. My only complaint was that I would of preferred a little more older 60s 70s type of music but everyone did dance

Joanna
09/14/2013

I have never worked with a more professional dj. Steve was amazing he worked with my hectic schedule and always made me feel so important. He gave us tips and idea and confirmed what we chose was great. Every time I emailed him I received a response right away. My wedding was perfect because of soundsational dj. EVERYONE commented on what a great dj. He kept everyone on the dance floor and everyone said they didn't want the party to end. I would recommend soundsational dj to anyone. They are amazing.

Services Used: DJ

Stevie went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. He worked very closely with us to help us choose ceremony and wedding entrance music that was personalized. The dance floor was never empty and family members who normally don't dance were up and having a blast all day long! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and any time we needed anything, he was always there for us with a quick response and helpful answer. We are still getting compliments on the amazing party and have friends who will be using Stevie for their own upcoming weddings!