SoundMasters DJ Services, LLC

SoundMasters DJ Services, LLC

48Joe Williams Rd.
Moodus, CT 06469 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As an anxious bride (and person) I wanted to make certain - before the event date - that everything would go smoothly. SoundMasters DJ Services, LLC went above and beyond this call. All my emails, requests and questions were promptly addressed by SoundMasters, and they are very thorough! They have a great selection of music that is sure to get everyone out on the dance floor.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
Profile Picture
Eliora
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Affordable,professional,great attitude, all around great dj and entertainment for the wedding.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob and Deanna were great as always! I have used their services several times and everyone raves about them!

• Wedding: 01/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SoundMasters DJ Services ( DJ Bobby- The Man)were amazing. He met all are music needs and had an awesome set up. well dressed appearance. He is not a DJ that takes the center of attention from your day, but adds to it. He was a big part in all are guests saying they were sore from dancing all night. Bob will make your event special as he did for mine and my new wifes

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone that went to the wedding couldn't stop exclaiming how fun my wedding was! They all said the best part was the DJ! They really liked how he played a variety of music, using both the classics and the new stuff. He kept the guests dancing and engaged. My guests and I really enjoyed all the props that he threw out, none of us have ever had a more engaging and fun DJ! He was quick to answer any questions I had and met at a time that was convenient for us. He was really flexible with what we wanted played, he even played individual songs for our bridal party's entrance! They really enjoyed the 'surprise' songs we had chosen for them. I highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 09/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob and SoundMasters were amazing! Some of my family believed only a band should be at a wedding, by the end of the night Bob turned them all into true believers. Throughout the night multiple people came up to me and commented on what an amazing DJ he was and his song selection was as if he had known us for years. Even at our first meeting he started playing songs that we loved after answering only a few short questions. His prices were very reasonable and he even provided all kinds of lights to decorate the dance floor, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly reccomend Soundmasters DJ Service for a wedding DJ. I think my favorite thing was that Bob brought uplights that coordinated to our wedding colors to help light the reception hall - people loved the lighting and had great things to say. My guests said that he was friendly and easy to deal with when making requests and we actually had a guest pay to extend the music so that the reception would continue - thats how good Bob and he music choices were. He arrived and set up in a timely manner, he made sure that what he had on his "planner" was exactly what we were expecting. He worked well with our wedding coordinator at the venue to make sure that everyone was on the same page. I have zero complaints and nothing but great things to say about Bob.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was wonderful! He was great at staying in touch prior to the event and did a fantastic job at my sister/brother-in-law's 25th Wedding Anniversary party!
I would highly recommend SoundMasters DJ Services, LLC

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have always felt the DJ makes or breaks the wedding reception. Soundmasters proved to be above all of my expectations. Bob played to the guests and did not get carried away with antics.

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Soundmasters DJ was one of the best decisions we mad for our wedding. Bob was unbelievable!!! The dance for wasn't empty for a second. I would strongly suggest have Soundmasters DJ any occasion.

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
860-608-7096
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards