Sound Service Entertainment, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

It was a pleasure to work with Steve for my wedding. He came highly recommended and lived up to the praise. Steve was very flexible and listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions to make my magical day one to never forget. His rates are more than reasonable and is truly great at his job! He got the whole crowd involved and everyone at my wedding had a great time. He kept track of the time for all of the scheduled events for the evening and made sure everything was perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better dj!

Services Used: DJ

Great experience with Sound Service! Provided music for cocktail hour, reception and up lighting. Would recommend for weddings or other events!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was so great for our wedding!! He was so good to deal with, especially since we were planning the wedding from across the country - and he took care of everything via phone and email for us so we didn't have to worry about anything at all. Everyone at the wedding complimented him and his choice of music, and loved that he got out there on the dance floor and was teaching some moves! He was such a pleasure to have at our wedding and really made the day so much more special. I will definitely use him again if I ever have another party back east! Thank you Steve!!

- Trish & Kurt Nadolsky

Services Used: DJ

Steve Rowles is such a great DJ! He did such a wonderful job and met all our needs. He was fun and interactive and kept checking with me to make sure everything was going as planned. He had some great ideas and was flexible to my schedule. He was very reasonably priced and is well worth the money. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone needing a DJ. I would definitely use him again!

Services Used: DJ

Steve was great at our wedding!! He had people up dancing all night. Played a great mix of music. Thanks Steve for making our day special!!

Services Used: DJ

Steve not only treated our wedding with complete professionalism but he was fun and entertaining. My guest commented on the fact that had picked great music and that he kept everyone entertained. The props he brought the guest enjoyed immensely. The mothers at our wedding appreciated that he made sure the little kids stayed safe on the dance floor. Steve was great, easy to get in contact with, answered my emails or phone calls right away. I would recommend Steve to anyone who is looking for a great DJ for their event!

Services Used: DJ

Steve was amazing to work with from the first email! We met with him and he knew everything we wanted and we had some odd requests that he found for us. Steve went above and beyond everything I could have imagined when I asked for a Disney medley for the bridal dollar dance instead of the traditional polka. He ran our evening in the perfect way and played music that everyone at our wedding was pleased with. I must give my husband his props as he found Steve and I must say he was one if the most amazing parts to our big day!

Services Used: DJ

I can honestly say that Steve Rowles was the heart of my reception. He played host, dance instructor, announcer, etc. He was wonderful and my reception was full of fun because of him! He joined right in on the festivities while still taking charge and overseeing the event. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ

How can I properly explain my happiness with Steve and Sound Service Entertainment? He was everything I could have wanted in a DJ, plus a lot I didn't know I needed! His musical selection is extensive, his suggestions thoughtful, his attitude exceptional, and his customer service above reproach. We had such a great time, and I know my wedding would not have been as amazing without him. Anything we wanted, he found for us, even obscure stuff that was hard for even me to find. He did my ceremony as well as my reception, and made the transitions and breaks so seamless, it was incredible. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone needing a DJ, if you want to have a fabulous wedding & reception, hire Sound Service.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Steve was great! Played everything we asked for. He is very interactive, even got people up and dancing that never dance! =)

Services Used: DJ

Steve Rowels was everything you would hope for in a DJ. He was professional and found all the music I( the bride) requested! He played all my favorite Huey Lewis and the News. He created such a fun atmosphere for my reception. It was so astonishing. My friends and family still talk about how fun it was! I recommend Steve Rowels for his low prices and high quality service!

Services Used: DJ

Steve was great from our first meeting to our wedding night. He can provide you with whatever music/mood you want. For us, it was a fun setting with as much dancing as possible. Even with an extra hour of reception, he was able to keep lots of people out on the dance floor. He was always easy to get in touch with. His prices are also very affordable. I would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Steve exceeded our expectations, his fee was reasonable, he knew his music, and kept the reception on schedule, while interacting with the guests.

Services Used: DJ

Steve at Sound Service Mobile DJs was amazing! He was VERY easy to work with leading up to the wedding and especially the day-of. My anxious groom had him making announcements & changing things at the last minute and Steve was quick to oblige. I had a long list of songs that I wanted played during the ceremony, cocktail & dinner...hearing all those specially selected songs throughout the day & having guests respond to our choices was one of the highlights of our perfect day. I would highly recommend Steve for any events - he got our guests up & dancing early on in the evening and they stayed there until the venue started tearing the tables down. Best DJ in the area, hands down!

Services Used: DJ

Steve was great...he played all our hard to find requests and had great play lists everyone enjoyed!!!

Services Used: DJ

Steve from sound service mobile DJ was great to work with! He was very easy to get in contact with via email or phone and arranged the cermony/ reception music exactly as I asked him! Received lots comments from guests as well. I would definitely book Steve again, great job!