Sound Sensations Entertainment - DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting & More

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ed,

Brad and I want to thank you so much for playing at our wedding! It has been such a pleasure working with you. The moment I talked to you, I knew that we had to have you DJ our wedding. You were so patient and so understanding with all of our questions, and of course all of my emails. You had answers for everything, and the dance floor was packed all night. You really have helped me make the crazy planning easier for us. Thank you again! We had so many compliments, and everyone said it truly was the BEST wedding they had ever been at, you had them engaged and having FUN all night long!

Tracy & Bradley

Ed,

Just a little note to let you know that we were amazed with your services! Simply put, words cannot express how awesome the night was! Thank you for the attention to detail you put into our wedding celebration. Everyone was amazed by how well you got everyone involved in the night, especially the kids.

My grandparents danced, and I haven't ever seen that, and they are 81 and 89. So, holy cow! I teared up with excitement, and memories that will never be forgotten!

Thank you again!

Mike & Angela

Ed,

Thanks for being the DJ at our wedding celebration. You made it a personal and special day for us both. The music was awesome and you did a fantastic job! I just wish the night had never ended, people had so much fun, and the dance floor was jammed all night!

Fred & Shannon

Ed,

First of all thank you very much for what you did for us the other night!! It was a blast and everyone had so much fun!! Lots of comments and compliments. Job well done!

Again thanks for everything!!

Eric and Dani

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ed was the best DJ we have ever seen at a wedding, and we’ve been to a ton. Well organized, got everyone on the floor all night, and it was the best night we’ve ever had.

Thanks for everything, it was truly a great time.

John & Melissa

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hello Ed,

Nicole and I just got back from our honeymoon. We both thought you did a fantastic job. We really liked the way you incorporated the songs we asked you to play with the songs you picked. Everyone had a great time and the music was a big part of it.

Thanks again,

Nicole and Michael

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hi Ed!

I have to send you an email thanking you for EVERYTHING on our wedding day!!

Cory and I were soooooo happy we had you as our DJ. You did awesome!! Thank you for everything! We had so many compliments about you... "he never took a break" "he never sat down" "all the music was danceable" "he really played music that are YOU and CORY" "the kids just LOVED him!"

I wish you could have heard everyone’s remarks about you!!

Thank you so much for making our day about US and keeping people on track :)

Cory & Nina

Ed,

I just wanted to send a quick note to say THANK YOU for everything you did to make our reception so perfect! Thank you for providing great entertainment for our guests. We have had many compliments about how much fun our reception was and all the thanks goes to you!

Thanks again!

Tom & Jamie Miller

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Ed was very easy to work with. Although we had to travel back and forth several times to meet with him, he was accommodating with our times and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. He helped us complete a slide show, created a personalized first song and personalized entrance for our LARGE wedding party. It was awesome to have so many personal touches on the entertainment without much work!

On the day of the wedding he got all of the kids involved by doing some games before the dancing started. He even played a game with our attendants that got everyone laughing. Our style and size of wedding was NOT one that many people have been to, but Ed just took it in stride and did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone who is looking for a fun, interactive DJ! He was fun without coming across as pushy...the best kind of entertainers, right?

Ed,

Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable. All of our guests had a blast and are still talking about how much fun they had! The photo booth was a big hit as was the scavenger hunt. Tim and I enjoyed every minute. Thank you for all the hard work and time you put in to make our day so special.

Tim & Cheryl Ubick

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Nothing but great things to say about Ed & Sound Sensations Entertainment. Out of all the vendors we worked with, Ed was definitely the most helpful & organized. Everybody commented on how great he was throughout the night; one of my friends is actually using him for her wedding as well! Thank you so much Ed & Sound Sensations for helping to make our wedding entertaining and amazing!!!
Mikey & Kasey Hill

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Hi Ed,
I just wanted to thank you for keeping our party going on Saturday night, we both had a great time!

Thanks!
Kim & Todd

Services Used: DJ

Ed was absolutely awesome throughout the whole process. We had a ton of customization and he didn't have any issues what so ever. We had found him based on positive weddingwire reviews and we promise you won't be disappointed.

Ed,

Thank you so much for providing the background/backbone for our wedding celebration. Everything went perfectly. We really appreciate your hard work.

Andrea & Fabio Iwashita

Services Used: DJ

Ed was absolutely amazing. We were told my numerous DJ's around the state that the DJ would be what everyone remembers. They couldn't have been more right and Ed couldn't have created a better atmosphere. He worked with us bring creative and new ideas to the table. he created a custom first dance song for us. he kept people coming out to the dance floor all night. People were on the dance floor until the very last song. Ed was a true professional and a gentleman to work with. My recommendation carry's a lot of weight as I gave my brother all of his contact information!!!

Services Used: DJ

Sound Sensations did an amazing job!!! so glad we found them and they were able to do our wedding!!!!! Did a great job!!! Ed was OUTSTANDING to say the least!!!!