Sound Sensations Entertainment - DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting & More

Sound Sensations Entertainment - DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting & More

Custom Tailored Wedding DJ Entertainment Personalized For You

1933 Emily Anne Drive
Oshkosh, WI 54904 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:

Ed,

Brad and I want to thank you so much for playing at our wedding! It has been such a pleasure working with you. The moment I talked to you, I knew that we had to have you DJ our wedding. You were so patient and so understanding with all of our questions, and of course all of my emails. You had answers for everything, and the dance floor was packed all night. You really have helped me make the crazy planning easier for us. Thank you again! We had so many compliments, and everyone said it truly was the BEST wedding they had ever been at, you had them engaged and having FUN all night long!

Tracy & Bradley

• Wedding: 11/15/2014

Ed,

Just a little note to let you know that we were amazed with your services! Simply put, words cannot express how awesome the night was! Thank you for the attention to detail you put into our wedding celebration. Everyone was amazed by how well you got everyone involved in the night, especially the kids.

My grandparents danced, and I haven't ever seen that, and they are 81 and 89. So, holy cow! I teared up with excitement, and memories that will never be forgotten!

Thank you again!

Mike & Angela

• Wedding: 11/08/2014

Ed,

Thanks for being the DJ at our wedding celebration. You made it a personal and special day for us both. The music was awesome and you did a fantastic job! I just wish the night had never ended, people had so much fun, and the dance floor was jammed all night!

Fred & Shannon

• Wedding: 11/01/2014

Ed,

First of all thank you very much for what you did for us the other night!! It was a blast and everyone had so much fun!! Lots of comments and compliments. Job well done!

Again thanks for everything!!

Eric and Dani

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Pros- DJ Ed was flexible in meeting us, but it had to be half way between our 2 hour distance. It worked out well with us working near that point. We both thought the value of his services were pretty inexpensive which was nice. He played mostly what we wanted, just have to be VERY specific if you don't want something played.

Cons- I do not feel that the DJ and the Wedding venue liked each other. at all. It was painfully obvious. I think there should have been communication between the two of them before the day of because they made it perfectly clear of how they felt of one another. Even if there is an issue, you should not let the bride and groom know, they have enough to worry about.
I don't feel this was professional, but i don't know what went on when we weren't paying attention- I just felt highly stressed when they were both in the same area.

Make sure your vendor is familiar with your DJ

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ed was the best DJ we have ever seen at a wedding, and we’ve been to a ton. Well organized, got everyone on the floor all night, and it was the best night we’ve ever had.

Thanks for everything, it was truly a great time.

John & Melissa

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hello Ed,

Nicole and I just got back from our honeymoon. We both thought you did a fantastic job. We really liked the way you incorporated the songs we asked you to play with the songs you picked. Everyone had a great time and the music was a big part of it.

Thanks again,

Nicole and Michael

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ed was one of our favorite vendors to work with! We had 2 in person meetings to iron out details in the months leading up to the wedding. He made himself very available over the phone and was willing to travel to us for our meetings even though we were over an hour away.

We had high expectations of Ed's services based on the reviews we had read ahead of time and were not at all disappointed on the night of! Ed kept the party going and the dance floor was full all night! He showed his flexibility on the night of the wedding by easily accommodating a last-minute change regarding the timing and location of the cake-cutting.

Ed had a couple of unique features that made him stand out as a DJ. The kid interaction was a huge hit and we surprised our parents with the customized recordings he edited for the first dances. Our parents absolutely loved them and we received many compliments from our guests.

We highly recommend Ed and are so appreciative of his contributions to our wedding reception. He made it such a fun night we will never forget!

Cole & Emily

Hi Ed!

I have to send you an email thanking you for EVERYTHING on our wedding day!!

Cory and I were soooooo happy we had you as our DJ. You did awesome!! Thank you for everything! We had so many compliments about you... "he never took a break" "he never sat down" "all the music was danceable" "he really played music that are YOU and CORY" "the kids just LOVED him!"

I wish you could have heard everyone’s remarks about you!!

Thank you so much for making our day about US and keeping people on track :)

Cory & Nina

• Wedding: 08/16/2014

Ed,

I just wanted to send a quick note to say THANK YOU for everything you did to make our reception so perfect! Thank you for providing great entertainment for our guests. We have had many compliments about how much fun our reception was and all the thanks goes to you!

Thanks again!

Tom & Jamie Miller

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend this vendor for your music needs. He made the reception so much fun and took all my requests and wants and made sure I was happy. He had such great activities that kept everyone involved and excited. Such a great night...I could have danced all night!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Highly recommend! We used Sound Sensations for our Dj, uplighting and monogram. They did our whole day and we were very pleased with the serive. Thwy offer a lot of services for reasonable price. We loved the company and would definetly use them again if needed!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ed was very easy to work with. Although we had to travel back and forth several times to meet with him, he was accommodating with our times and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. He helped us complete a slide show, created a personalized first song and personalized entrance for our LARGE wedding party. It was awesome to have so many personal touches on the entertainment without much work!

On the day of the wedding he got all of the kids involved by doing some games before the dancing started. He even played a game with our attendants that got everyone laughing. Our style and size of wedding was NOT one that many people have been to, but Ed just took it in stride and did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone who is looking for a fun, interactive DJ! He was fun without coming across as pushy...the best kind of entertainers, right?

4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ed Eaton was a wonderful DJ. We could not have asked for anything better! About a year before our wedding we moved to Washington for work. However we decided to have our wedding in Wisconsin as all of our family was there. I was amazed by how accommodating Ed was with this long distance planning. I felt like he went above and beyond to get every detail perfect, and I mean every detail. We were especially pleased with the up lighting, kids activities, bridal party activities, Slide show, and of course the dancing! From the first meeting we had with him we could see professionalism and true dedication he had in putting together a spectacular day.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were married in June of this year and used Ed from Sound Sensations as our DJ. We were so excited when we originally booked him because of all the cool and unique ideas he had to offer. We were even more excited as we got closer to the wedding and on the wedding day itself to find out that he held true on his word for everything! He did an amazing job with everything and was incredibly flexible, especially as it got closer to the wedding day and details needed to be changed. He made himself available when we needed him and was very prompt in returning phone calls/text messages. I would definitely recommend Ed in the future for anyones wedding or event!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014

Ed,

Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable. All of our guests had a blast and are still talking about how much fun they had! The photo booth was a big hit as was the scavenger hunt. Tim and I enjoyed every minute. Thank you for all the hard work and time you put in to make our day so special.

Tim & Cheryl Ubick

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
920-420-5929
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards