Snyder Event Rentals

Snyder Event Rentals

Favorite
Charleston, SC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Snyder Rentals was wonderful to work with. Nate was very helpful & professional. Everything was just the way we wanted & we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy and nice to work with! They delivered everything we ordered and on time!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snyder events was perfect. We set up everything ahead of time and the day-of I didn't hear a beep from them - everything was delivered and picked up on time, so I consider the fact I didn't hear anything awesome! And they are HONEST - apparently, they didn't have two of the table cloths we ordered - they substituted with a different but completely adequate size, I didn't even notice the difference but they told me about it and credited us - totally unexpected and greatly appreciated. They were easy to work with, economical (I compared), efficient and it did not require ANY extra effort on my part -- which, in planning a wedding, is huge.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very happy with Synder event rentals. The setup was on time, and the break down was on-time. They were attentive to where things should be set-up, and did a great job and making things look great.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snyder was great to work with! Jennifer Cunningham was always available via email to make changes to my rental order and did so very quickly. We purchased some items ourselves, but rented most things. Snyder is okay with you customizing however you'd like in order to fit your budget. They have many options and you can make a visit there to set a table yourself! On the day of the wedding, Snyder got there earlier than expected and helped set tables up wherever we asked.. highly recommend Snyder Rentals!

Recently Married

Kelly K. from Snyder was a true pleasure to work with! We used Snyder for all of our rentals - including our tent. They were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Kelly was professional, responsive, friendly and patient (I had a lot of questions and changes to my order). She was a huge help in making the planning process easy and enjoyable! The days before our wedding, she was quick to amend the order to best accommodate for weather. She was available over the phone and via email. I could not be more pleased with the service Kelly provided and the accuracy of the items Snyder delivered! You will not be disappointed here.

Recently Married

Love this company! I have used them for so many things, from tables/chairs/linens, to bar service and even a casino! Every time they are fast with responses, great with pricing, and helpful with questions. Great group of people!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not say enough good things about Snyder Event Rentals. I worked with Dana who was a pleasure to work with. I met with her one time and had many follow up conversations via the phone. I made multiple changes to my inventory and she was always so helpful and told me her opinion of what would look good when I asked. I highly recommend SER.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snyder is the real deal when it comes to rentals and staffing. We used Snyder for all our rentals, including our giant clear tent so we could still see the stars (which I just HAD to have). It is a good thing we did have that tent, too, with 80% chance of precipitation all day! We also hired Spike for our bar and the staff was so accommodating to our guests’ needs. The staff is very professional and they provide high-quality rentals and service. They are worth every penny!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Snyder was very professional, on time, organized, and they had all of my items. I was very satisfied with the service.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My words cannot do justice for the exquisite work that Snyder Events does. In Charleston, the bar is set high. With so much competition, each vendor realizes the talent, creativity and special touches they need to provide just to stand out. Snyder goes above and beyond this bar. When my wedding planner fell through, Jennifer from Snyder quickly noticed the oddities in the rental list that my planner was requesting. Having much experience with my venue, she was constantly on the phone and exchanging emails with mom and I to give her input on what she would do to make my reception area look best put together while also making it much more cost efficient. She helped design my table setup, the bar setup, figured out a way to put together a tent the way I envisioned, all without an extra charge. She told me "This is a beautiful venue and I want to make sure your day is exactly the way you want it to be". I am beyond grateful for the dedication this team gives their clients. Thank you thank you thank you so much for a beautifully decorated wedding! Your work does NOT go unnoticed!

04/12/2014

Snyder Event Rentals are wonderful to work with. The bride and groom live out of state and I (mother of the groom) live in Charleston. My son and beautiful daughter-in-law along with me, met with Kelly. She was so patient with our questions and helpful with size of tent, number of tables and chairs, cocktail tables, etc. The wedding reception was going to be at my house and I was a little nervous about where exactly the tent should go. No problem - Greg came out for a site visit and immediately knew the best place for function as well as aesthetics. He was so pleasant. We also had the rehearsal dinner at my house and the caterer for that event, The Crazy Dutchman, uses Snyder also. We wanted to keep the reception area special, so the tent was set up behind the pool in the back yard and the rehearsal dinner - without a tent - was to be in the front yard. Snyder was on time for delivery, set up and pick up for both events and did a beautiful job. The tent was HUGE and also had a tent liner. The men that came to put it up, do the liner, hang the chandeliers, and the perimeter lighting were so nice and efficient and had everything perfect. All of the tables and chairs as well as the tables for the carving station, buffet, etc. were delivered early the morning of the wedding. The reception was to be at 7 p.m. This allowed ample time for the caterer for that event, Lowcountry Eats, to set up all of the linens and allow plenty of time for the florist to put out the centerpieces. It turns out that Lowcountry Eats uses Snyder, also. Everything flowed seamlessly and without a hitch. All of my vendors work well with Snyder and it was like one big efficient machine! We also used Spike for the bar and they did a wonderful job, too. We made several changes along the way and Snyder accommodated us every time. They might be a LITTLE pricier than some other vendors, but you get what you pay for and they are worth every penny! The reception was beautiful.

1 Review
1+ year ago

Spike Bar service and Snyder rentals are the best in the business! You're crazy to go with any of the smaller bar service or rental companies in the area. Most of them fly by night and unprofessional.

Abbie
05/09/2013

Pleasant and easy transactions. We rented 5 cocktail table, we picked them up and dropped them off without problems.

Leslie
04/13/2013

Snyder’s Rentals provided the gorgeous sofas for our daughter's wedding reception at the Historic Rice Mill! Our daughter had chosen to rent 4 (triangular) cocoa rattan corner sofas to surround a table graced with a tall floral arrangement and adorned by photographs. We decorated the sofas with pillows made by her grandmother and a friend – perfectly blending with the table linens nearby. We also chose Snyder’s two 4-foot each Maude Bars to set up as our outdoor satellite bar – gorgeous (the two pieces have “frames” in which we put pieces of fabric that coordinated with our aforementioned pillows). We also chose Snyder’s high chivari chairs (mahogany ballroom stools is the “rental name”) to provide extra seating around the Rice Mill’s brass ring cocktail tables near the outside Maude bar – looked great and very comfortable with the accompanying bengaline seat cushions (also from Snyder’s)! We had the pleasure of working with Connie at Snyder’s Rentals and couldn’t have been more pleased with their service and beautiful furniture – elegant and inviting all night long!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jody from Snyder was wonderful to work with. We had a slight issue with the chairs when they arrived and she took care of it right away. She was so responsive. Everything looked great and they were on time and very nice.