Snyder Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reception location was in Murfreesboro,TN. Brian and his staff was an extreme pleasure to work with and couldn't have made things easier for me. The online account was very instrumental in the seamless process. Making payments, asking questions, picking my songs (and changing them 100 times!) ... Even had a change the day before and everything went perfectly. I also used Snyder Entertainment for the lighting and the monogram initials lit up on the dance floor was a huge hit. People talked about it all night! Brian was a huge part of my reception success and I definitely made the right choice when I selected them. If I ever host another event that needs a DJ, they will definitely get my business every time!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian and Snyder Entertainment have clearly perfected their business and made everything as easy as possible for their clients. It was a destination wedding for us, so it was extra helpful to have everything all laid out, with minimal work for us to do. The online portal was very easy to use and once we added our songs, we had a quick call to discuss the feel we were going for for the reception, and that was all we had to do! Brian made sure he had the correct version of the song my father and I were dancing to as we had choregraphed the whole dance, and it went off perfectly! All of our guests absolutely loved the music and I've even had a few people ask me for the song list for other weddings! And then there was the photobooth! I wasn't originally going to do it because costs were adding up, but I'm SO glad we did. The guests LOVED it and it was so fun to see all of the photos online that SAME night. The guestbook was a great addition as well! I could not have been happier with Brian and Snyder Entertainment and really appreciated all the hard work they put into making our wedding day perfect!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bryan really was amazing! He called us before hand to walk through everything and his Client Portal really made it easy for us to select songs for our occasion. He really went the extra mile to make sure everyone had fun and was enjoying the reception.

Evelyn
06/13/2015

Brian was our DJ and he did an excellent job. He played everything we wanted and it all sounded great! Everyone was up dancing and having a great time during the reception. He's very easy and great to work with.

Private User
Recently Married

Absolutely wonderful experience! The music was AMAZING and kept people on the dance floor the entire reception. Brian was incredible to work with and people are still talking about how great our DJ was!

Services Used: DJ

Having a great DJ was something we really wanted for our wedding. We wanted our guests to dance all night and Snyder Entertainment did just that! We had a fabulous time working with Brian, he answered my emails right away and made the whole process fun! We've been to weddings before where you don't know what's going on and there's a lag, Brian was a great MC and let our guests know what was happening. We even had a special instrumental only request for our entrance song and Snyder Entertainment was able to deliver. I can't say enough great things about this company!

Services Used: DJ

DJ J Clark was AWESOME! Loved that we could pick songs we wanted played and set the tone. Very easy to work with!! Great interaction with our guests. Thanks DJ J Clark!!!!

Services Used: DJ

So much fun to work with. I was able to upload songs I wanted played and songs I didn't want played onto my own personal online account. When I talked to my DJ on the phone I simply told him what vibe I was going for and the playlist was amazing!! Every guest complemented our DJ. He kept everyone on the dance floor having a blast!!! I was nervous about a DJ because everyone I had talked to said the DJ at their wedding did not play any of the songs they wanted. Well that was NOT the case with Brian….he played everything we wanted and made our reception perfect!!

Catherine
12/13/2014

Very professional and not super cheesy dj's like you see at some weddings. Snyder Entertainment made it easy and fun to select your wedding music. They are the real deal and make any event seamless.

Services Used: Band, DJ
Private User
Recently Married

We loved our experience with Snyder. They were so easy to work with, did everything we asked and then some. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, or DJ J Clark was amazing. It was worth every penny we spent with them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They turned out plan reception area into a party. Lighting and music was better than we imagined.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Brian helped provide music for both our ceremony as well as our reception. He was professional and did an excellent job with both events. He worked hard to make everything match up with my vision of our day and it all turned out perfect. I would definitely recommend using Snyder Entertainment for your event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Had a great time with Snyder Entertainment at our wedding! They were great about doing everything we wanted and really kept the party going. Plus, we had a ton of fun with the photobooth! Our guests loved it and the picture book that we got is filled with hilarious memories that we are able to keep forever! Great experience and great time!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can not say enough great things about Brad at Snyder Entertainment! He was very helpful with suggestions leading up to the wedding and then as expected was an amazing DJ. His timing was great on the songs to play, he was a great announcer, he energized everyone, and just made the reception so much fun. On top of that he created a short video of the day for us which was soooo wonderful to have! I've watched it a hundred times and love to see all the sweet and hilarious moments he captured from the night. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAD!!

Services Used: DJ

Brian was absolutely phenomenal!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC. His ability to adapt to changes is what makes him so special. He was so very accommodating and professional. I will recommend Snyder Entertainment over and over again. Thank you, Brian!

Services Used: DJ, Travel

Brian was the perfect DJ for a wedding reception. He worked with my daughter to get her favorites songs and genres. His audio setup was just right. His music choice and progression was exceptional - for most of the reception, 3/4 of the people were up on the dance floor. He was the perfect MC - understated throughout the reception, guiding us through all of the traditional dances and speeches and maintaining the focus on the bridal couple. His photo booth was a really fun addition. A duplicate photo strip was added to a scrapbook with comments that really provided a very nice memory of the day. I would absolutely recommend him to DJ any event.

Services Used: Band, DJ