Snyder Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Absolutely wonderful experience! The music was AMAZING and kept people on the dance floor the entire reception. Brian was incredible to work with and people are still talking about how great our DJ was!

Services Used: DJ

Having a great DJ was something we really wanted for our wedding. We wanted our guests to dance all night and Snyder Entertainment did just that! We had a fabulous time working with Brian, he answered my emails right away and made the whole process fun! We've been to weddings before where you don't know what's going on and there's a lag, Brian was a great MC and let our guests know what was happening. We even had a special instrumental only request for our entrance song and Snyder Entertainment was able to deliver. I can't say enough great things about this company!

Services Used: DJ

DJ J Clark was AWESOME! Loved that we could pick songs we wanted played and set the tone. Very easy to work with!! Great interaction with our guests. Thanks DJ J Clark!!!!

Services Used: DJ

So much fun to work with. I was able to upload songs I wanted played and songs I didn't want played onto my own personal online account. When I talked to my DJ on the phone I simply told him what vibe I was going for and the playlist was amazing!! Every guest complemented our DJ. He kept everyone on the dance floor having a blast!!! I was nervous about a DJ because everyone I had talked to said the DJ at their wedding did not play any of the songs they wanted. Well that was NOT the case with Brian….he played everything we wanted and made our reception perfect!!

Catherine
12/13/2014

Very professional and not super cheesy dj's like you see at some weddings. Snyder Entertainment made it easy and fun to select your wedding music. They are the real deal and make any event seamless.

Private User
Recently Married

We loved our experience with Snyder. They were so easy to work with, did everything we asked and then some. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, or DJ J Clark was amazing. It was worth every penny we spent with them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They turned out plan reception area into a party. Lighting and music was better than we imagined.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Brian helped provide music for both our ceremony as well as our reception. He was professional and did an excellent job with both events. He worked hard to make everything match up with my vision of our day and it all turned out perfect. I would definitely recommend using Snyder Entertainment for your event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Had a great time with Snyder Entertainment at our wedding! They were great about doing everything we wanted and really kept the party going. Plus, we had a ton of fun with the photobooth! Our guests loved it and the picture book that we got is filled with hilarious memories that we are able to keep forever! Great experience and great time!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can not say enough great things about Brad at Snyder Entertainment! He was very helpful with suggestions leading up to the wedding and then as expected was an amazing DJ. His timing was great on the songs to play, he was a great announcer, he energized everyone, and just made the reception so much fun. On top of that he created a short video of the day for us which was soooo wonderful to have! I've watched it a hundred times and love to see all the sweet and hilarious moments he captured from the night. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAD!!

Services Used: DJ

Brian was absolutely phenomenal!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC. His ability to adapt to changes is what makes him so special. He was so very accommodating and professional. I will recommend Snyder Entertainment over and over again. Thank you, Brian!

Services Used: DJ, Travel

Brian was the perfect DJ for a wedding reception. He worked with my daughter to get her favorites songs and genres. His audio setup was just right. His music choice and progression was exceptional - for most of the reception, 3/4 of the people were up on the dance floor. He was the perfect MC - understated throughout the reception, guiding us through all of the traditional dances and speeches and maintaining the focus on the bridal couple. His photo booth was a really fun addition. A duplicate photo strip was added to a scrapbook with comments that really provided a very nice memory of the day. I would absolutely recommend him to DJ any event.

Services Used: Band, DJ

Love these guys!!!! Bradley Ford helped us coordinate our wedding by helping us come up with the timeline, gave us professional advice anytime we needed him, was also our DJ, and he was FUN to work with!!! What more could we ask for?!?! And don't forget to add the photo booth to your package!!!! It's very entertaining! You guys better still be around when we renew our vows!

Services Used: DJ

Brad Ford saved the wedding!! He took any of our ideas/songs/mixes and did a great job. He even did a go-pro video that we were not expecting which was wonderful!
The bridal party and guests loved his enthusiasm. We would highly recommend Snyder Entertainment/Brad Ford for any event.

Services Used: Band, DJ

Brad did such an amazing job at our wedding. From the get go, he was organized and very helpful. He took time to meet with us beforehand to discuss the vibe we wanted at the wedding. He kept the entertainment going throughout the whole wedding and made it all flow SO well. Not only that, he was there making me laugh and get rid of my nerves right before I walked down the isle. He was just always there and willing to help. PLUS he made an incredible gopro video of the wedding. I can't recommend him enough to all future brides!

Services Used: Band, DJ

Brian, I just want to thank you for doing such an outstanding job at our daughter's wedding. You really made the reception flow easily and everyone had such a great time. Even the grandparents were out dancing! We loved your MC skills for sure. We had several people from the reception compliment you! Even your Twitter selfie impressed the younger generation for sure. I just want to make sure we passed these compliments onto you! We couldn't have asked for anyone or anything better!

Thank you for making this wedding such a memorable event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ