Snyder Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Catherine
12/13/2014

Very professional and not super cheesy dj's like you see at some weddings. Snyder Entertainment made it easy and fun to select your wedding music. They are the real deal and make any event seamless.

Private User
Recently Married

We loved our experience with Snyder. They were so easy to work with, did everything we asked and then some. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding, or DJ J Clark was amazing. It was worth every penny we spent with them!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They turned out plan reception area into a party. Lighting and music was better than we imagined.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Brian helped provide music for both our ceremony as well as our reception. He was professional and did an excellent job with both events. He worked hard to make everything match up with my vision of our day and it all turned out perfect. I would definitely recommend using Snyder Entertainment for your event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Had a great time with Snyder Entertainment at our wedding! They were great about doing everything we wanted and really kept the party going. Plus, we had a ton of fun with the photobooth! Our guests loved it and the picture book that we got is filled with hilarious memories that we are able to keep forever! Great experience and great time!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can not say enough great things about Brad at Snyder Entertainment! He was very helpful with suggestions leading up to the wedding and then as expected was an amazing DJ. His timing was great on the songs to play, he was a great announcer, he energized everyone, and just made the reception so much fun. On top of that he created a short video of the day for us which was soooo wonderful to have! I've watched it a hundred times and love to see all the sweet and hilarious moments he captured from the night. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAD!!

Services Used: DJ

Brian was absolutely phenomenal!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC. His ability to adapt to changes is what makes him so special. He was so very accommodating and professional. I will recommend Snyder Entertainment over and over again. Thank you, Brian!

Services Used: DJ, Travel

Brian was the perfect DJ for a wedding reception. He worked with my daughter to get her favorites songs and genres. His audio setup was just right. His music choice and progression was exceptional - for most of the reception, 3/4 of the people were up on the dance floor. He was the perfect MC - understated throughout the reception, guiding us through all of the traditional dances and speeches and maintaining the focus on the bridal couple. His photo booth was a really fun addition. A duplicate photo strip was added to a scrapbook with comments that really provided a very nice memory of the day. I would absolutely recommend him to DJ any event.

Services Used: Band, DJ

Love these guys!!!! Bradley Ford helped us coordinate our wedding by helping us come up with the timeline, gave us professional advice anytime we needed him, was also our DJ, and he was FUN to work with!!! What more could we ask for?!?! And don't forget to add the photo booth to your package!!!! It's very entertaining! You guys better still be around when we renew our vows!

Services Used: DJ

Brad Ford saved the wedding!! He took any of our ideas/songs/mixes and did a great job. He even did a go-pro video that we were not expecting which was wonderful! The bridal party and guests loved his enthusiasm. We would highly recommend Snyder Entertainment/Brad Ford for any event.

Services Used: Band, DJ

Brad did such an amazing job at our wedding. From the get go, he was organized and very helpful. He took time to meet with us beforehand to discuss the vibe we wanted at the wedding. He kept the entertainment going throughout the whole wedding and made it all flow SO well. Not only that, he was there making me laugh and get rid of my nerves right before I walked down the isle. He was just always there and willing to help. PLUS he made an incredible gopro video of the wedding. I can't recommend him enough to all future brides!

Services Used: Band, DJ

Brian, I just want to thank you for doing such an outstanding job at our daughter's wedding. You really made the reception flow easily and everyone had such a great time. Even the grandparents were out dancing! We loved your MC skills for sure. We had several people from the reception compliment you! Even your Twitter selfie impressed the younger generation for sure. I just want to make sure we passed these compliments onto you! We couldn't have asked for anyone or anything better!

Thank you for making this wedding such a memorable event!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Private User
Recently Married

Brian Snyder was our dj with Snyder entertainment and he was wonderful. He's a great guy with a friendly personality and he's fun. He played the songs we requested him play and he did great with the rain. It rained for most of our wedding and he just kept on going. I would definitely recommend snyder entertainment to anyone and everyone having a wedding!!

Services Used: DJ

I researched multiple vendors for the entertainment at my wedding reception. Snyder Entertainment immediately struck me as the most professional and most organized. I really feel they give you a great service at a fair price. Working with them and communicating what we wanted for our wedding was very easy with Snyder. I am very happy that I chose to hire Snyder Entertainment for our wedding. Our reception was a ton of fun due in large part to the excellent lighting, DJ services, and overall quality of work.

Services Used: DJ

Brian was such a pleasure to work with, everything was perfect! I've been to some weddings where the DJ can talk too much on the mic, but Brian was in the background enough to let the party center solely on the wedding celebration, while still being available and involved. Our reception was so much fun with wonderful music that kept everyone dancing all night!

Services Used: DJ

Brian was very easy to work with and was very accommodating! I had a designer send a file to him and he easily uploaded to use for lighting on dance floor/wall. The lighting in the room looked so great and all my guests were very impressed! I would definitely recommend this company to any bride!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor