Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE

Custom Non-Denominational Wedding Ceremonies and So Much More!

27314 Atkins Place
Tea, SD 57064
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Ch...

4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was easy to work with and very patient. She helped us with our ceremony, suggested different ideas for unity ceremony and also helped us decide on some of our other vendors. She was pretty great.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was great & our day was awesome!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl is amazing! Couldn't have had a better officiant marry us!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very happy with the services provided. Loved that we could make out ceremony just the way we wanted.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Kellie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Cheryl Grams and her services. She was so willing to work with us to "personalize" our service yet keep it short & sweet like we wanted. Cheryl was amazing from the word 'go'! Even when I realized last minute that we really needed her to help us out at our rehearsal because we didn't have a clue what we were doing. She already had another wedding set up that day but she didn't even bat an eye when I asked her if she could still make it to our rehearsal that same day. She finished the wedding and came straight over to meet us and walked us through the entire process. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to do a THING! I realized the next day that I never made sure she had the marriage certificate to turn in so I contacted her right away. She responded immediately letting me know that everything was cared for. She took care of it ALL! Thank you so much Cheryl...we would have been SO LOST without you!

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE responded with the following comments:

You were such a pleasure to work with and I was so happy to be of any assistance I could! I reallly enjoyed our visit while we waited for your brides maid to arrive, it is so nice to get to know your couples a little better, it makes the ceremony so much more memorable! Good luck and God bless you for your kind words!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exceptionally beautiful ceremony so personal that it was heart felt by everyone! Thank you Cheryl ♥

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Rosanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was wonderfully flexible as our wedding location changed the day before the wedding due to bad weather. She even cheerfully waited while my mother-in-law went to pick up the flowers that we had been forgotten to pick-up. The ceremony was beautifully put together and delivered exactly as we had asked. Thank you so much for helping us make memories!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was very easy to work with and worked around our evening wedding schedule. She did a great job and was a big part of our perfect day!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Carolyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very flexible, professional, and very kind!! She was very helpful with our quickly planned (2 weeks) wedding, making it a time we will truly cherish!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Kymberlee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl did an AMAZING job with our ceremony. I couldn't praise her more for her professionalism and ability to make every word of the ceremony meaniningful. Many of our guests were impressed and we would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Cheryl

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl is amazing! Very easy to plan and make changes as they came up. Would recommend anyone to her!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Andrea
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Cheryl ruined our wedding. The ceremony we had planned with her was nowhere near what we got that day. We instead got a 6 minute ceremony that didn't even include the unity sand or the RINGS! By the time we realized what had happened, she was running to her car to leave right away. She also claimed we reserved a rehearsal and tried to make us pay for that also, when in our contract she has written that we didn't want one. She is completely dishonest and has a very unproffesional home setting to meet with clients. She couldn't even find our file when I called to confirm our ceremony 3 days before. I definitely did not recieve the services I paid for. I would never recommend this "business" to anyone, because I would not want anyone else to have to go through what we did.

The Officiant called the Bride the day before the rehearsal to confirm the time of the rehearsal and the final bill. The Bride informed the Officiant that she decided against a rehearsal. The Officiant said that was fine and that we will go over the ceremony before the wedding and maybe a quick run through of the ceremony. Upon arrival to the ceremony venue the Officiant was an hour early allowing plenty of time to meet with the Bride. The Officiant asked several times where the Bride was at and the people there did not know. The groom was also no where to be found. The Officiant waited patiently, and found out where the ceremony was to be held. There were no chairs set up for the guests, so the Officiant set up a few chairs for the guests. There was noidence of a sand ceremony and therefore the logical conclusion was that there would be no sand ceremony. more... http://cgrams.net/wwreplytomegan.txt

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Megan
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very flexible and open to making your event exactly what you want. The best way to communicate with Cheryl is definitely via text message, as it is a way for her to view and respond while she is coordinating with several other events that she is officiating. I was pleased with our experience and would recommend her to anyone looking to do a wedding on a budget.

Thank you very much, and LOL it is true text is the very best way to contact me! Bless you and have a wonderful life together

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

They were wonderful!!!. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Allie
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall, it went well with this officiant. Very timely and prompt. Sometimes responsiveness was not as quick as I would've liked, but it was sufficient (not in 24 hours, but within a week). Ceremony was almost like we had talked, but forgot some of the added things and or kept things in that we wanted removed. Overall, they were very minor details.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Sheila
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We received comments from a lot of our guests on how amazing her ceremony was and what wonderful readings she had put in her ceremony. I had a lot of my guests crying. The ceremony was not too short and not too long and she was great to work with and very detailed in her work. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding officiant.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
605-368-1931
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7