Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!! We purchased our custom made invitations and other stationary needs from SYP for my wedding. Our guests were blown away!! Some people even stated that my invitations "were the most elegant, beautiful invitations they had ever seen."

I had wanted an invitation that really made a statement, and that is exactly what was delivered to me. From start to finish Amy was open to ideas and full of resourcefulness. The end product was an elaborate custom invitation with lace trim and a pretty box for delivery. We also purchased our wedding program in a poster format and a custom 5x5 inch stamp to match our invitations.

I was very impressed with the invitations, and Amy's creativity. I would highly recommend her services!!

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

Jessica, thank you! It was a treat designing for your wedding! I am so glad to hear you're happy with the result! Blessings to you in your new marriage! xo

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was the best! She has such Southern classic charm, and was able to create the perfect paper lovelies that described our style and personality! We love, and recommend her to everyone we know!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is such a joy to work with! She is so creative and willing to do whatever you want with your budget. Plus, the products are fabulous!

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best of the best in Wedding Invitations. This was my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process! Amy and her team did such a wonderful job helping design the perfect wedding invitation for us! We were is awe of her work and we would highly reccomend her to anyone! Very pleased!

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I simply cannot express how much I loved working with Amy and every single item that she designed. Amy's work and creativity helped set the entire theme / style for my wedding. She was able to perfectly capture "my style" in every detail. My wedding would not have been the same without her and her work and I would recommend her to any bride. I plan on being a life-long customer of Sincerely Yours Paper! :)

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

five shining stars for amy hannon of sincerely yours paper!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy designed and created all of the wonderful paper lovelies for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect for our wedding, and we loved working with her! We received so many compliments on everything from our Save the Dates to our programs, all thanks to Amy's expertise. She is very gifted at what she does, and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You won't find a more helpful and creative source to help coordinate those special details for your wedding than Amy Hannon!!!!

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

Thank you Elaine for trusting the amazing double-wedding of your daughters to SYPaper and me! It was a treat beyond words to work with you all. I'm in love with all of the personalized items that you all chose! Lots of great details that added personality to an already gorgeous wedding weekend!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was wonderful to work with. I loved every single item we worked together on. She is really good at helping the bride figure out what it is she wants. I had a great experience with Sincerely Yours Paper! I would recommend every bride to Amy. She knows her paper!

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

Brittany, you were the most wonderful and easy-to-please bride! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with SYPaper! Your sweet style and charming hand-drawn details made your wedding one of my all-time favorites. Everything about it was just a dream. Thank you!

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sincerel Yours Paper Incorporated is phenomenal! Amy Nelson Hannon is the best! My sister and I had a Double Wedding, which was double the brides and double the questions and opinions. Amy provided us with not only wonderful customer service and fabulous products, but she has the most creative and unique ideas that make what seem like the small details of a wedding stand out and pop! We first went to Amy for our invitations, as we had seen her website online and loved what we saw. We wound up ordering our programs, napkins, decals for our getaway cars, a sign for the trolley that transported our wedding party from the church to the reception, adorable chalkboards for the back of the getway cars, personalized labels for bottle waters, labels for "goodie boxes" for our out of town guests, and the list goes on! We were thrilled with every thing we received, and all in a very timely fashon. We never had a worry! Amy has impecable taste and a good ear when it comes to what you're looking for. I highly recommend her services to make your wedding details fabulous.....a great way to wow your guests and make the memory of your big day timeless!

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Hannon of Sincerely Yours is the only person I would trust to take my vision and ideas for my wedding papers and goodies and turn them into a reality. She is amazingly gifted in creativity, design, and style, and she is also just fabulous to work with. She has a wealth of knowledge on weddings, products, trends, etc... She took my wedding ideas and kicked them up a notch to make them even more unique and special and memorable. I had the most fun with Amy and am so honored to call her a friend.

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

Well, Lucy, what nice things you've said! I am so grateful that I was a part of your wedding to Mr. Chris Semple. I am honored because I know that you could've chosen to work with one of many amazing invitation designers in the Dallas area or beyond. And you chose me! It was all just so much fun! And I am still soaring from the satisfaction of how all of your paper and personalized goodies turned out. Loved it all! And you too!

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To work with Amy Hannon at Sincerely Yours Incorporated was such a blessing! She is extremely talented and such a professional. Her ability to sit down with a bride and somehow magically create their dream wedding invitation is amazing! Amy helped with not only my invitations, but many other printed wedding materials. She can do just about anything! The skies the limit! Using Sincerely Yours was one of the best decisions I made the entire planning process. I still hear people talking about our invitations!

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

Ashley Post Rausch! You are a dream bride because you are creative and full of fabulous ideas! Not every girl rolls up their sleeves and designs their own wedding - and you certainly did an unbelievable job! I looked forward to every visit and consultation that we had because I knew it would result in something wonderful! Your lavish wedding invitation suite is one that is proving to have staying power. It was all just gorgeous. Thank you, thank you for allowing me to be a part!

• Wedding: 03/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is wonderful!!! It was some of our best memories in planning our wedding!!
She was so helpful!

Loved her & her work!!!

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

Monica, I am so thankful for your kind review! Jaclyn's wedding was one for the record-books! Your gracious style and generous budget offered me the opportunity to be creative on a new level that is still generating wonderment! I have more comments and inquiries about Jaclyn's lace-trimmed wedding invitation than any other. It was all beautiful; and it was a pleasure working with you ladies. Your mother-daughter relationship was a treat to observe and experience. I'm delighted that you enjoyed SYPaper!

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Amy is so creative and will make any idea look wonderful! She has a great eye for design if you are willing to pay a little extra to do custom work. She designed my, as well as many of my friends', wedding invitations and stationery... each one has been really spectacular. She also has a large selection of very tasteful pre-designed invites and stationery for a lower cost. You definitely need to plan ahead and take care of things early though, the printers and paper people she works with get backed up during wedding season. Overall, I was very pleased!!

Sincerely Yours Paper Incorporated responded with the following comments:

I agree! Be prepared to order custom wedding invitations at least 5-6 months in advance if not sooner, and approximately 4 months for album invitations. Because social etiquette surrounds the choosing, addressing, and mailing of wedding papers, there is an appropriate time-frame that is associated with each invitation order. I work very closely with each bride to be sure to communicate the time-line and the importance of each deadline; and I gladly offer my services and lots of coaching to help each bride be prepared to meet her invitation's time-line!

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is wonderful! She has such a sweet heart. she will try to get you the best deal for your money. She is so creative and helpful!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago