Sinapi's Ceola Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Sinapi's Ceola Manor was a wonderful venue. The personnel were professional, helpful, and accommodating. The food was delicious.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed the food and very happy to have able to accommodate. Thanks again!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers

I wish I could give Ceola Manor a higher rating than 5 stars. From the moment we looked at the venue to the day of our wedding, both Rachel and Lou were extremely helpful. My wedding was perfect! I had 170 guests and everyone one I've spoken to had an amazing time, and I've received rave reviews on the food and the service. People are still talking about how good the prime rib was! The location is also beautiful. Ceola is located along lake Osceola in Jefferson Valley in the Hudson Valley region. I noticed a few of my friend's changed their Facebook profile photos to the ones taken at my wedding. The weather also helped. It was a gorgeous day, but I'm sure even if the weather didn't cooperate, Lou and Rachel would have had a game plan. Rachel, who was my initial contact was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and giving suggestions about the tiniest details, like what color chair sashes I should get to best match my color scheme. Lou was also really helpful and found food and beverage distributors to meet our budget. Robin who worked in the office was always very polite and accommodating. I had the pleasure of working with both Rachel and Lou when Rachel went on vacation the week before my wedding date. Honestly, I was nervous about Rachel being away since she was my main point of contact who I had been working with since January, but Lou was great. The transition was seamless. I also was a little nervous about being handed off to the maître d' the day of my wedding, but Phil did an excellent job. He made sure everyone in the bridal party knew there place and that we were all on the same page. Ceola Manor is top notch and is exactly the kind of place I dreamed of having my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Linda
06/13/2015

The entire staff at Sinapi's Ceola Manor deserves the highest praise possible. My daughter's wedding was a wonderful success, due to their excellent care and professionalism!!! The entire place was decorated as we requested with attention to every detail. The food was fabulous!!! Our guests truly enjoyed themselves and commented on the beauty of the setting. I have nothing but the best words for Lou and his staff. Well done!!!!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Linda, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to host your daughter's wedding. Thanks again!

sharice
05/24/2015

The entire staff are so kind. We would highly recommend the venue to other. Fred and I wish it never ended! Until the next event...

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

thank you for the kind words. We wish all the best and hope to see you again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can not explain how amazing Lou, Rachel and the rest of the crew were! We knew that the venue and food were AMAZING but they pulled out all the stops for us!! We had over 150 ppl with everyone raving about the top notch service that we all received and how every guest felt that they were catered too hand and foot!! I would recommend this venue to anyone hands down! The food, the view, the venue, staff and the setting were all Perfect! Lou, thank you again and continue the great work that you do! You made our wedding night one to remember!

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us an amazing review. The staff works very hard to make sure every guest is treated special. We appreciate the fact that you have acknowledged that and we wish all the best and hope to see you in future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything about our experience with Sinapi's Ceola Manor was wonderful. Planning was easy, they were very flexible about scheduling meetings and last minute changes and I never had problem getting a hold of someone when I had a question. And our wedding reception was perfect. The garden was wonderful for pictures, our guests loved the lakeside cocktail hour, all of the food was delicious and the entire staff was friendly and professional.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. It is good to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations. I am glad you had a wonderful experience. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Tina
05/09/2015

Everything from beginning to end surpassed my expectations. Everyone of the staff members I've dealt with were all so nice and amazing. The food and ambiance was outstanding. My husband and I received so many compliments on our entire wedding. It was so beautiful & I'm so happy I decided to go with Sinap's Ceola Manor!

Tina,
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review . I am glad you enjoyed the day and want to wish all the best.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Catlin
04/18/2015

Lou was very helpful during planning our wedding, from reminding us to order our cake to helping us find our photographer through their suggested vendor list. The day couldn't have been better! From the decorations to the food. Everything was perfect. Our guests had a great time and we had zero complaints. We will definitely have more parties here in the future.

Catlin,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review Sinapi's Ceola Manor. I am glad you had an awesome experience. we appreciate your business and look forward to hosting an event for you in the future.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We loved everything about Ceola Manor.. From start to finish . Service is amazing - they made us feel as we were queens and kings of the palace.. Food and drinks are great. Lou Sinapi is professional, extremely knowledgeable about weddings, he is such a great person, down to earth, PATIENT and kind . He arranged everything according to our vision,we love Lou. Thanks to the entire staff we had a great experience and everything went smoothly and on time. Our maître d Sarah and Rob was the most amazing and organized team players. I would definitely recommend Ceola Manor to everyone. It's very cozy and warm and welcoming . The view is amazing which was my initial attraction to the place.

Abigail,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved everything about Ceola Manor. It was an honor to serve you and your guests and we wish you all the best in the future! Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Lou Sinapi

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My sons wedding was on Halloween and we had very specific instructions for decor and menu. We worked with Lou And Rachael and they made the whole process so easy and stress free. Everything we wanted done was done beautifully. Our guests had nothing but praise for the job you did.
Bernadette

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The entire staff was wonderful and made our day so very special to us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had to write this review, if you are thinking of having your wedding at Sinapi's, then you have picked the right place. Lou and Rachel did an outstanding job to make sure that the needs of my son and now daughter-in-law were met. We did not care about the down pour of the rain. The wedding was beautiful under the tent, the cocktail hour was outstanding. The food was good. The staff was polite and made sure we had what we needed. My family cannot stop talking about this place.
I am so happy my son had his wedding here.
So if you are looking for a personal touch, this is the place to have your wedding.
Thank you to all at Sinapi's, Denyse McAdams

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Denyse, Thank you so very much for your lovely review. We are so happy that the rain did not put damper on your son & daughter in law's special day. We are so honored that we could be a part of it!

William
10/04/2014

Let's put it this way...Sinapis made our day magical. Everyone there were dedicated to our wedding. It rained and that did not stop the professionalism. We were so pleased with our time there that we simply did not want it to end. Loved every minute of it. Rachel, Lou and the rest of the team were wonderful. Thank you for making our day special!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

William, Thank you for the kind words. We are honored that you took the time out of your schedule to write a fantastic review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding and you did not want it to end.
I wish you all the best

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

We just had our wedding there, and we could not be happier!! As soon as I read the rave reviews about the food, I had a feeling that I would fall in love with this venue. When we went in to meet Anna, I knew that I was right. She assured us that they could accommodate our every request, and they absolutely delivered! Anna, one of the wedding planners, was professional, charming, responsive, calmed my jitters, and was very flexible. She was incredibly generous with her time throughout the process. She had a perfect sense of what we wanted and worked seamlessly with us. Most of all, she is an incredibly nice person and always professional in everything she does. She is very focused on making the wedding perfect without stressing anyone in the wedding family out. She is a pro and knows how everything should go with every different vendor. The timeline she made was invaluable and she coordinated everything from behind the scenes. The wedding day had some minor hiccups, but Anna took care of them without us even knowing!!! She is such a star at what she does. I am honored to have met her and now call her my friend. Brendan, my bridal attendant was a godsend. He met me at the door of Sinapi's the evening of my wedding and was by my side (without being obtrusive) the entire time. Rob, our maitre d', was extremely helpful and made sure that service went seamlessly. From greeting all the guests to helping me pack all of the stuff up, Rob was spot on. The food.OMG!! Anna told us that our guests would think the cocktail hour was the dinner, and she was right. Our guests could not believe how much food there was and how delicious everything tasted. The signature cocktail was a great touch. Tommy our bartender was a mixologist that made the evening! His drinks were amazing! If you're considering any place other than Sinapi's Ceola Manor for your wedding, you're losing your mind. This venue is beautiful, the staff are ridiculously attentive, the food is sublime!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

WOW. Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We know your time is valuable and appreciate the fact you went an extra mile in your review. I am happy to here we where able to give you everything we promised and accommodate your needs. We wish you all the best that life can bring.

K
09/20/2014

If I could give them six stars on flexibility I would! Between changing napkin colors and letting us get different appetizers they were so flexible! They also gave excellent advice on vendors for other services (DJ, photographers, and florists)!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We are so glad we could be flexible on the things that were important to you on your special day!

Recently Married

The food was excellent! We were able to stick to our budget and have a an amazing wedding. Lou was very gracious to our friends and family. It was a very nice wedding. Thank you.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you, we are so glad that you enjoyed our food!