Sinapi's Ceola Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved everything about Ceola Manor.. From start to finish . Service is amazing - they made us feel as we were queens and kings of the palace.. Food and drinks are great. Lou Sinapi is professional, extremely knowledgeable about weddings, he is such a great person, down to earth, PATIENT and kind . He arranged everything according to our vision,we love Lou. Thanks to the entire staff we had a great experience and everything went smoothly and on time. Our maître d Sarah and Rob was the most amazing and organized team players. I would definitely recommend Ceola Manor to everyone. It's very cozy and warm and welcoming . The view is amazing which was my initial attraction to the place.

Abigail,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved everything about Ceola Manor. It was an honor to serve you and your guests and we wish you all the best in the future! Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Lou Sinapi

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My sons wedding was on Halloween and we had very specific instructions for decor and menu. We worked with Lou And Rachael and they made the whole process so easy and stress free. Everything we wanted done was done beautifully. Our guests had nothing but praise for the job you did.
Bernadette

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

The entire staff was wonderful and made our day so very special to us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had to write this review, if you are thinking of having your wedding at Sinapi's, then you have picked the right place. Lou and Rachel did an outstanding job to make sure that the needs of my son and now daughter-in-law were met. We did not care about the down pour of the rain. The wedding was beautiful under the tent, the cocktail hour was outstanding. The food was good. The staff was polite and made sure we had what we needed. My family cannot stop talking about this place.
I am so happy my son had his wedding here.
So if you are looking for a personal touch, this is the place to have your wedding.
Thank you to all at Sinapi's, Denyse McAdams

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Denyse, Thank you so very much for your lovely review. We are so happy that the rain did not put damper on your son & daughter in law's special day. We are so honored that we could be a part of it!

William
10/04/2014

Let's put it this way...Sinapis made our day magical. Everyone there were dedicated to our wedding. It rained and that did not stop the professionalism. We were so pleased with our time there that we simply did not want it to end. Loved every minute of it. Rachel, Lou and the rest of the team were wonderful. Thank you for making our day special!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

William, Thank you for the kind words. We are honored that you took the time out of your schedule to write a fantastic review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding and you did not want it to end.
I wish you all the best

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

We just had our wedding there, and we could not be happier!! As soon as I read the rave reviews about the food, I had a feeling that I would fall in love with this venue. When we went in to meet Anna, I knew that I was right. She assured us that they could accommodate our every request, and they absolutely delivered! Anna, one of the wedding planners, was professional, charming, responsive, calmed my jitters, and was very flexible. She was incredibly generous with her time throughout the process. She had a perfect sense of what we wanted and worked seamlessly with us. Most of all, she is an incredibly nice person and always professional in everything she does. She is very focused on making the wedding perfect without stressing anyone in the wedding family out. She is a pro and knows how everything should go with every different vendor. The timeline she made was invaluable and she coordinated everything from behind the scenes. The wedding day had some minor hiccups, but Anna took care of them without us even knowing!!! She is such a star at what she does. I am honored to have met her and now call her my friend. Brendan, my bridal attendant was a godsend. He met me at the door of Sinapi's the evening of my wedding and was by my side (without being obtrusive) the entire time. Rob, our maitre d', was extremely helpful and made sure that service went seamlessly. From greeting all the guests to helping me pack all of the stuff up, Rob was spot on. The food.OMG!! Anna told us that our guests would think the cocktail hour was the dinner, and she was right. Our guests could not believe how much food there was and how delicious everything tasted. The signature cocktail was a great touch. Tommy our bartender was a mixologist that made the evening! His drinks were amazing! If you're considering any place other than Sinapi's Ceola Manor for your wedding, you're losing your mind. This venue is beautiful, the staff are ridiculously attentive, the food is sublime!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

WOW. Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We know your time is valuable and appreciate the fact you went an extra mile in your review. I am happy to here we where able to give you everything we promised and accommodate your needs. We wish you all the best that life can bring.

K
09/20/2014

If I could give them six stars on flexibility I would! Between changing napkin colors and letting us get different appetizers they were so flexible! They also gave excellent advice on vendors for other services (DJ, photographers, and florists)!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We are so glad we could be flexible on the things that were important to you on your special day!

Recently Married

The food was excellent! We were able to stick to our budget and have a an amazing wedding. Lou was very gracious to our friends and family. It was a very nice wedding. Thank you.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you, we are so glad that you enjoyed our food!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I was running so late on my big day! Ceola's staff really came together to get everything in place and me down the aisle. Also I was told by all my guests that the food was amazing!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Summer. It's our job to keep everything running smoothly and we are so glad we could help! Thank you for this review!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sinapi's Ceola Manor was a dream.

From our first visit here, I felt immediately at ease with the extremely competent, dedicated staff. I trusted Rachel and everyone she worked with 100%, and that trust was well placed. The planning was easy and well organized. The food was delicious. The staff was extraordinary. It is clear that the folks at Ceola have seen every possible situation that can arise and therefore have a seamless game plan to tackle whatever might come up; and nothing comes up, because they've already thought of whatever you might be concerned about! I felt calm, cool, and collected in the time leading up to the ceremony and throughout the reception, because I knew we were in good hands.

The venue is beautiful and elegant. The views of the lake are beautiful ALL year round. All of the staff is attentive and genuine. It is clearly the type of business that takes real pride in a job well done. The feedback we received from all of our family and friends has been not just uniformly positive, but uniformly glowing.

I simply cannot say enough good things about these folks. They offer a tremendously lovely service at an accessible price point. I am very grateful to each of the nice people at Ceola who helped make our day memorable for all the right reasons.

A lot goes into planning a wedding, but I say this without reservation: Ceola Manor was the lynch pin in the whole operation and I credit them tremendously for the success of our celebration.

Thank you!

Liz,

We don't how to thank you for such an amazingly detailed and positive review. The time and effort you put into writing it is so appreciated. We are beyond thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed our place and service!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Wendy & Roy
08/31/2014

I could not ask for a more wonderful day!!! They kept in touch with us through the entire day due to rain. My husband and I decided to keep it outside and it was perfect. The food was delicious and hot. The waiters and maître de were attentive and wonderful people. We would like to tell you thank you for a wonderful day and wedding for us. We will never forget it. Everything went perfect!!!!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

We are thrilled to hear how happy you were with our services and that it was unforgettable! It was truly our honor to be a part of your special day. Please keep in touch!

Diana
08/23/2014

The staff was amazing, the food was delicious & the overall wedding was fantastic thanks to everyone at Sinapi's Ceola Manor!! I have never seen a wedding ran so well, where the ENTIRE staff was respectful & attentive w a smile to all of our guests...we were very pleased with the venue & would highly recommend it for any occasion.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you Diana for this magnificent review! We loved being a part of your special day and we are so grateful for your kind words which will be passed on to your staff. We hope to see you for a future event!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My Wedding was AMAZING!!!! From the moment we met with Anna, thou the final dance of the night, I knew Ceola Manor had it covered. I cannot say enough things about our wedding planner Anna. She went above and beyond! Having been married before, I figured that the planner would help sign the contract and see us a few times before our big day. She helped us create a love story into our wedding. She was very responsive, pro active , knowledgeable and overall a sweetheart! The food was amazing! I am still talking about your Tuscan Chicken! I now my cousin is now looking to get married at Sinapi's, My only wish is that I could re-live this magical night.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

This is an amazing review, thank you so much. We can't tell you how much we appreciate your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you and your guests. Congratulations on your marriage and we hope to be seeing you again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Sinapi's Ceola Manor and all their employees are OUTSTANDING! We worked with Rachel up until the day of and she was a dream to work with. She was very communicative and ver personable. On the day of our wedding, Rob handled all the details of the day and made sure to personally drive our aged grandmothers around the building so they did not have to handle the stairs to get to and from the ceremony/cocktail area. Our personal waiter, Daniel was also very attentive. Both sides of our family loved our venue and had a very enjoyable experience.

My only regret is that we did not find this venue earlier in our venue hunt. It would have saved us a lot of heartache and stress! :D

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Nicole, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day and we are beyond thrilled that you were so happy with our services! We wish you all the best and hope to see you in the future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Diana
08/08/2014

Our wedding was flawless. Everyone at Sinapi's Ceola Manor was wonderful from beginning to end. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about our wedding. Thank you!

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you it was our pleasure!

David & Yvonne
08/01/2014

The staff and service at Ceola Manor is exceptionally wonderful, We were very proud to our guests about the way they organized our wedding, it was setup to be simply but very professionally organized. I would definitely recommend this vendor to my friends, relatives and we also do plan on holding future functions at this location.

We were very impressed by the service from Ceola Manor.

Sinapi's Ceola Manor responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this review! We are so happy that you were pleased. All the best to you!