Simply Cakes, etc...Bakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Can i give them ten stars?? Absolutely stunning wedding cake! Everyone at our wedding was raving about how gorgeous and delicious our wedding cake was! I cannot thank Jennifer at Simply Cakes enough! You took my vision and made it beautiful beyond imagination! Not only do they make the best cakes ever, but they have the most wonderful team working for them! Thank you for making my dreams come true!!!! Im the happiest woman in the world right now! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jennifer was fantastic!!!! We booked the tasting, and tried a few flavors, our favorite was chocolate with cherry filling. Cake was really moist and delicious. Only bummer was flavors to actually try are very limited to what they make that day. Then we chatted a bit about our theme and ideas. They kept in touch over several months and our cake was stunning. It was seriously amazing, it stole the show, everyone at the wedding loved it. We did a traditional white three tier adorned with a bow on top of a vintage suitcase (which was actually cake too)! We had enough cake to serve to guests at wedding and then our family party the next day, and it tasted great the day after as well. Many compliments still to this day. I would totally recommend them (Simply Cakes also did my Marie Antoinette theme bridal shower cake which was beautiful and also got many compliments). Thank You Jennifer and Team, so glad we chose you, our cake was perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My Simply Cakes wedding cake was so pretty and precisely what I ordered two weeks b4 my wedding (our private ceremony unintentionally blossomed into a reception with 30 guests). It was delicious, too! And let me tell you -- my niece makes wedding cakes for people sometimes -- and I know she could not have made this one for this price. Simply Cakes gave me a great price! They are artists there, gracious and kind people.

Great customer service, got all the help and advice I needed. They accommodated me in every way. They make gorgeous cakes. So creative. Their expertise is unmatched, if you ask me. I heard some of the phone calls they were getting - brides ordering and cancelling cake orders a year in advance -- but they seem to manage to get orders out the door with few, if any, complaints. Extremely professional.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a different request for our wedding cake. A classic yet zombie attack cake! It turned out amazing. And tasted good too! Just ordered cupcakes for a baby shower! Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I have been a customer of Simply Cakes for several years, so when my wedding came around, there was no doubt they would be the bakery I would select for such a special day.

From the moment I went in and met with Gregg and Richard I knew I had made the rigt choice. They took every little detail from my wedding and transformed it into the most amazing, beautiful wedding cake that tied it all together!

When I saw my cake the day of the wedding, I couldn't believe what a great job they had done, but it was no surprise given I have never ever been disappointed with their work. Everyone at my wedding couldn't stop talking about what an amazing cake I had and on top of it the cake was delicious! I could not get enough of it and neither could my guest.

I will forever be grateful for the wonderful cake Simply Cakes created for me! It was a one of a kind design that took my theme, my invitation and my dress and turned it a dream come true. Thank you for creating this wonderful memory and most of all for working with me on such a short notice. Your profesionalism, attention to detail, artistry and exquisite cakes are among the reasons why I have always come to you and will continue to do so. Every bride in the IE and in the neighboring counties should consider coming to you guys, they won't regret it!

Once again THANK YOU!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was BEAUTIFUL even better than what I had dreamed of as a little girl!!! The staff is amazing and will work with you to help create your dream wedding cake!!!! I recommend the blueberry cake!!! It is crazy good!!!! I can't wait to get our next cake from the for our 1 year anniversary!!!! You will love them!!!!!
Kristin Ingoglia Hemsley

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When it comes to impeccable customer service, attention to detail, stunning cake creations, and yummy, melt in your mouth flavors, Simply Cakes Etc is the way to go. Since the first visit I had to pick out my wedding cake, Jenn was so accommodating, helpful, and sincerely made me feel as though my wedding was a high priority. By the time I got married earlier this month, I knew I had NOTHING to worry about in that department. For a busy bride, that meant SO much! My cake was not only beautiful, but pretty darn tasty too! It was thoroughly loved by my guests as well.

I would recommend Simply Cakes Etc hands down to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind cake for their special event.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ther's no other cake place to shop, this is it. Hooray for Simply Cakes!!!

Private User
2+ years ago

I wasn't crazy picky about everything at my wedding... except for the cake. I knew that I wanted a real cake (as in, it had to be something I wanted to eat and not purely decorative) and I wanted it to be really simple and chic. I was organizing the wedding long-distance through my mom (who lives in Riverside), and so things got somewhat complicated at times. The cake I chose was just a simple three-layer cake with strawberry, lemon, and chocolate marble on different layers with a simple buttercream frosting. I have to say that it was some of the best wedding cake I've ever had and it looked perfect. I would most definitely recommend Simply Cakes to anyone looking into a great wedding cake that you'll look forward to eating.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was exactly what we pictured!!! Beautifull and tasted great!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

cake looked amazing and tasted great!

Heidi
07/23/2011

Our cake was so delectable! The presentation and taste was absolutely superb! Everyone raved about how good it tasted and that the icing was real but looked so perfect and smooth like fondant!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They will work with your budget and is very honest about what will work and what won't. They made my cake look exactly like the picture i brought in. I loved my cake and and even have gone back to get my daughter first birthday cake done there and will continue going back year after year. The cake is super delicious. my husband was so impressed that there was no fondant on it because it was so smooth.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a vision of what we wanted our cake to look like, we told them and just like that they made it exactly how we wanted. Great vendor

Private User
2+ years ago

Delicious cake! Great service. Cake tasting was perfect and allowed for many flavors to be sampled. Staff delivered the cake to reception venue on time and in picture perfect condition.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful...and made exactly as requested. Simply Cakes rented us the cake stand, which worked well with our venue. The flavor we ordered was chocolate raspberry, and my piece was slightly, but not offensively, dry. Overall, my guests said they enjoyed it. I appreciated Simply Cake's flexibility when we needed to make a last minute change. I would recommend this business to a friend.