Simple Destin Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura and Mike are not only wonderful officiates, they are wonderful people. My day was absolutely perfect. The threat of rain did not damper Laura's spirit. She assured me that it would all work out and it did. She was very prompt and prepared. I would not have wanted it any other way. You will not go wrong using this wonderful team. We also used Sabina, their photographer, she did a wonderful job as well.

Services Used: Officiant

We had an amazing wedding on the beach without all the hassle of finding a venue etc. Mike and Laura were always available to call and asked all of my many questions about the big day! I would recommend Simple Destin Weddings for anyone wanting to get married on the gulf!

Services Used: Officiant

I couldn't have imagined a better wedding. If you are getting married in Destin or Fort Walton, give them a call!

Services Used: Officiant

Our recent wedding was exactly as we wanted it, simple yet classic, sweet, sincere, and romantic with a touch of laughter. Thank you so much Mike for helping meld our styles together to create our perfect wedding. And to go above and beyond by keeping us updated on any possible weather concerns, as well as providing us with a copy of our service, we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for making our ceremony just right.

Services Used: Officiant

My wedding was in Destin on the beach and Mike was really helpful in giving me suggestions during the planning phase since I was from out of state and didn't know much about doing a beach wedding. Even though they don't provide paid service as wedding planners, their website is very useful and full of good suggestions for planning a beach wedding - we even used some of the sample ceremonies in our vows. Laura and Sabina did our photography and I could not be happier with how the pictures turned out! They were professional, fun to work with and the photography package was very reasonably priced. We did not need an officiant as we had someone already but they also provide that service. My friends and family have all commented with how beautiful the pictures came out and how well they captured the "feeling" of the day in the shots they took.

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a simple and reasonable wedding this was a great value. Mike was very positive and responsive. The arrangements were made and we were married on the beach right in front of our condo. It was simple and sweet and just what we wanted. Sabina did a great job with the photography. We were supplied a disc with a copy right release. Loved it all.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Recently Married

We had never been on vacation let alone renewed our vows! Simple Destin Weddings took away all of our fears!! I had contacted a few other people about vow renewals and let me just say they were not nice!! I was very pleased with the service, communication, photos and the way they made my kids feel special through it all!! I will be having them do a ceremony every 10 years!!! I highly recommend using them! Thanks a bunch!

Services Used: Officiant

I couldn't be any more happier that I chose Simple Destin Weddings as our choice when my husband and I decided to elope. They made us feel very comfortable. They worked with us on everything and just simply impressed with their services. I would recommend them if you're planning to get married in Destin.

Services Used: Officiant

I cannot say enough about Mike and Laura! They were extremely helpful and friendly. Our ceremony was simple and personal. It was 100% stress-free! I wouldn't have changed a single thing.

Services Used: Officiant

Laura was a kind sweet person that made our special day more special.Our wedding was spur of the moment and they totally accommodated our needs. Being a same sex wedding, we didn't know the response we would get and what we did get was a warm sincere loving ceremony. YES I would recommend them to anyone who wants a simple wedding with no stress.

1 Review
Recently Married

These guys were great, easy to work with, we would recommend them to everyone

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

He was wonderful. We only needed Officiant services but he was prompt and attentive. Couldn't ask for more. Very professional and a great sense of humor!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Thank you for making our sunset beach elopement so special for us!

Services Used: Officiant

Mike did a wonderful job at my wedding. He did exactly what we asked of him, and as a bonus gave us a transcript of what I asked him to say.

Services Used: Officiant

Our wedding was simple, enjoyable, stress free, and beautiful!!! We had a sunset wedding & Sabrina took wonderful pictures. Awesome job!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Great!!! Beautiful ceremony at Beasley Park, Okaloosa Island! All we had to do was show up! Thanks for everything Mike and Laura!