Simple Destin Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about Mike and Laura! They were extremely helpful and friendly. Our ceremony was simple and personal. It was 100% stress-free! I wouldn't have changed a single thing.

Services Used: Officiant

Laura was a kind sweet person that made our special day more special.Our wedding was spur of the moment and they totally accommodated our needs. Being a same sex wedding, we didn't know the response we would get and what we did get was a warm sincere loving ceremony. YES I would recommend them to anyone who wants a simple wedding with no stress.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

These guys were great, easy to work with, we would recommend them to everyone

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

He was wonderful. We only needed Officiant services but he was prompt and attentive. Couldn't ask for more. Very professional and a great sense of humor!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Thank you for making our sunset beach elopement so special for us!

Services Used: Officiant

Mike did a wonderful job at my wedding. He did exactly what we asked of him, and as a bonus gave us a transcript of what I asked him to say.

Services Used: Officiant

Our wedding was simple, enjoyable, stress free, and beautiful!!! We had a sunset wedding & Sabrina took wonderful pictures. Awesome job!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Great!!! Beautiful ceremony at Beasley Park, Okaloosa Island! All we had to do was show up! Thanks for everything Mike and Laura!

Services Used: Officiant

Simple Destin Weddings was amazing! They were easy to work with, offer a variety of ceremony options and you can add a photo package (which makes it even easier to plan your day). Mike did a fabulous job on a very windy day as the officiate for our beach wedding and Sabina took some really great pictures despite the crazy wind that was not cooperating with our hair! You can't control the weather!
We had a great experience overall! Thank you Simple Destin Weddings for making it fun, relaxing and easy!

Services Used: Officiant

Very open and easy to work with. Helped make our wedding truly the best day of our live. All we had to do was show up with our marriage license.  Would definitely recommend to anyone. Two thumbs up

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

They were so great to work with and very accommodating.

Services Used: Officiant

Mike and Laura helped to make our wedding PERFECT!! It felt like they were family as soon as we met them! Could not have asked for anything better!!

Services Used: Officiant

Great people would recommend them very friendly, helpful and professional I searched many companies for my special day but after speaking with them I felt they were perfect for everything I wanted..

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Mike was terrific. He took all of the worry out of the ceremony. We sent him what we wanted and then it was done and taken care of. He coordinated with the florist and things could not have been smoother. He communicated with us perfectly. This was a destination wedding so you always worry about things falling into place, but not with Mike. It was all perfect, the ceremony was memorable and heartwarming. Our photos were available the next morning on line!!! It made it so fun to go through them with our family together before we all had to head home to our different places. I not only loved the photos they took, but they were more than willing to take any photo we wanted to. I would highly recommend their services.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

We were very happy with our 10 year vow renewal! We made the right decision when we picked Simple Destin Weddings!! Super friendly and sincere!

Services Used: Officiant

Mike and Laura were amazing. My husband and I were very happy with simple destin weddings!! It was perfect and I highly recommend!!