Simple Destin Weddings

Simple Destin Weddings

229 Diamond Cove
Destin, FL 32541 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Lutheran, C...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was wonderful. We only needed Officiant services but he was prompt and attentive. Couldn't ask for more. Very professional and a great sense of humor!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for making our sunset beach elopement so special for us!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did a wonderful job at my wedding. He did exactly what we asked of him, and as a bonus gave us a transcript of what I asked him to say.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great!!! Beautiful ceremony at Beasley Park, Okaloosa Island! All we had to do was show up! Thanks for everything Mike and Laura!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simple Destin Weddings was amazing! They were easy to work with, offer a variety of ceremony options and you can add a photo package (which makes it even easier to plan your day). Mike did a fabulous job on a very windy day as the officiate for our beach wedding and Sabina took some really great pictures despite the crazy wind that was not cooperating with our hair! You can't control the weather!
We had a great experience overall! Thank you Simple Destin Weddings for making it fun, relaxing and easy!

• Wedding: 10/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very open and easy to work with. Helped make our wedding truly the best day of our live. All we had to do was show up with our marriage license.  Would definitely recommend to anyone. Two thumbs up

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so great to work with and very accommodating.

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Laura helped to make our wedding PERFECT!! It felt like they were family as soon as we met them! Could not have asked for anything better!!

• Wedding: 10/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great people would recommend them very friendly, helpful and professional I searched many companies for my special day but after speaking with them I felt they were perfect for everything I wanted..

• Wedding: 10/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike was terrific. He took all of the worry out of the ceremony. We sent him what we wanted and then it was done and taken care of. He coordinated with the florist and things could not have been smoother. He communicated with us perfectly. This was a destination wedding so you always worry about things falling into place, but not with Mike. It was all perfect, the ceremony was memorable and heartwarming. Our photos were available the next morning on line!!! It made it so fun to go through them with our family together before we all had to head home to our different places. I not only loved the photos they took, but they were more than willing to take any photo we wanted to. I would highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with our 10 year vow renewal! We made the right decision when we picked Simple Destin Weddings!! Super friendly and sincere!

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Laura were amazing. My husband and I were very happy with simple destin weddings!! It was perfect and I highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy and effective service.Never though it could be so easy and made so comfortable.They provide access/resources to every aspect of the procedure from planning to afterwards...I would recommend these folks with the highest confidence.

• Wedding: 09/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Laura and Sabina for doing an outstanding job on our wedding!!!! You made everything stress free and the whole experience a wonderful memory for us.
We highly recommend Simple Destin Weddings to anyone wishing to have a Stress free, very memorable, very professional, caring, friendly, experience.
Sabina, The pictures are great!! We could not be happier!! Thank you guys again for everything!! I feel we gained two new friends!! Best of luck to you both!
Debbie And Ashley Tucker

• Wedding: 09/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Y'all were so awesome! My wedding day was beautiful thanks to your flawless help. I recommend Simple Design Weddings to anyone I know about that wants a simple beach wedding :)

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Laura were wonderful to deal with and we had a beautiful wedding on the beach at sunset.

• Wedding: 08/20/2014
850-725-2598
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards